Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? (4537 Views)

Many Christians Only Know The Law Of Moses But Not That Of Christ / It Is Not The Law Of Moses But God Himself That Tells Us To Give First Fruit / Powerfull Spiritual Command with six and seven books of moses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 4:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hey FxMasterz

Let’s clear this: the Question of the first King of Samaria is completely different from the King of Samaritans. Don’t confuse issues.

That Omri is the first king of Samaria is a statement that I’m unwilling to debate. But the first king of the Samaritans is a non-existent statement. And that’s why I said I don’t know and I don’t care to know because it does not exist!!!!

These folks never had a kingdom but priesthood all their history and according to them, their priesthood relates to the time of Aaron until today! I think I’ve given you reference for it, but would you learn?

Please go and call your teachers and let’s talk. Lol.

Cc: Future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 4:56pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Lol, can you consider me worthy opponent? You that ALL you knew about Samaritan history is what is contained in the fraudulent Bible have the audacity to tell me if I’m a worthy opponent?

And what’s the business of the Samaritans with the king/dom of Samaria ? Did the Samaritans as an ethnic-religious group ever have a kingdom? Or did they claim that they’re descendants of Samaria?

Lol!

Cc: Potential thief TenQ

FxMasterz,
This time waster refuses your main evidence as he considers it fraudulent!

Does he have any evidence?
If he does, let him state it and answer the extremely simple question.

According to the Samaritans, Who is the First king of Samaria and give the approximate date when he reigned?

As a fool, he can't give you the answer as he has to feign ignorance to continue with his noise making!

The question is extremely simple!

Otherwise, let him answer the question

What is the Origin of the Samaritans according to their own history with date?

He would tell LIES as usual, therefore a reference is required!

He is cornered and he knows it: hence he is becoming tongue tied over a simple question!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:06pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey FxMasterz

Let’s clear this: the Question of the first King of Samaria is completely different from the King of Samaritans. Don’t confuse issues.

That Omri is the first king of Samaria is a statement that I’m unwilling to debate. But the first king of the Samaritans is a non-existent statement. And that’s why I said I don’t know and I don’t care to know because it does not exist!!!!

These folks never had a kingdom but priesthood all their history and according to them, their priesthood relates to the time of Aaron until today! I think I’ve given you reference for it, but would you learn?

Since you agree that Omri was their first king, then we can talk.

Omri was the one who founded Samaria. Before Omri, there was no such place called Samaria. As I said earlier, Samaria is the name of a place. The people who live in the place are called Samaritans the same way people who live in Lagos are called Lagosians. The term 'Lagosian' does not apply to any tribe. You're a Lagosian simply because you reside in Lagos. That's the situation with the Samaritans. The term does not apply to a tribe residents on a location. Shemer, who owned the mountain area which was bought by Omri, and whose name was used to describe the area as Samaria wasn't a biological progenitor of the people who live in the area. The same way the founder of Lagos isn't the father of Lagosians.

If you're in tune with the position above, then let's move to the next stage.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey FxMasterz

Reference!

LegalWolf, you are a confirmed FRAUD!
As if I should slap you from where I am!

Khai!

1. Where is your evidence that Samaria existed before the first king Omri?

Samaritans (/səˈmærɪtənz/; Samaritan Hebrew: ࠔࠠࠌࠝࠓࠩࠉࠌ‎, romanized: Šā̊merīm, transl. Guardians/Keepers [of the Torah]; Hebrew: שומרונים, romanized: Šōmrōnīm; Arabic: السامريون, romanized: as-Sāmiriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group who originate from the ancient Israelites.

Samaritan tradition claims the group descends from the northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samaritans

2. Is the above also a Fraud? It is not from the Bible o

LIAR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
3. Do the Samaritans claim descent from Ephraim and Manasseh or NOT?

The liar will certainly NOT answer these 3 questions.

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Omri was the one who founded Samaria. Before Omri, there was no such place called Samaria. As I said earlier, Samaria is the name of a place. The people who live in the place are called Samaritans the same way people who live in Lagos are called Lagosians. The term 'Lagosian' does not apply to any tribe. You're a Lagosian simply because you reside in Lagos. That's the situation with the Samaritans. The term does not apply to a tribe residents on a location. Shemer, who owned the mountain area which was bought by Omri, and whose name was used to describe the area as Samaria wasn't a biological progenitor of the people who live in the area. The same way the founder of Lagos isn't the father of Lagosians.

LegalWolf is a CONFIRMED big Liar!

He rejoices in Lies that is why he refuses to answer questions. Anytime he does answer questions, his lies are exposed

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

He would still twist and turn as LegalWolf is a CONFIRMED LIAR.

Everything about the Samaritans and Samaria points to Omri

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2023
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!

FxMasterz:

You still fail to grasp a position that is clearly contradictory to your bible. What is my business with Samaria? I am talking about Samaritans , who are adherents of Samaritanism as a religion. The religion of samaritanism has no nexus with Samaria as a city... Do you understand it to that point?

Unless you can show that Omri was the first king of the Samaritan , then you have no point. Remember that you have acknowledged the Samaritans history of themselves that their history date back to Moses. So what exactly is your argument??

cc: FxMasterz and the future thief Tenq sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

LegalWolf is a CONFIRMED big Liar!

He rejoices in Lies that is why he refuses to answer questions. Anytime he does answer questions, his lies are exposed

My brother, I would agree with him even to the extent that the Samaritans have a history of priesthood dating back to the time of Aaron as he said. He himself would shudder at the loopholes in his position.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

He would still twist and turn as LegalWolf is a CONFIRMED LIAR.

Everything about the Samaritans and Samaria points to Omri

LOL! look at this future thief smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley So you expect me to agree with ChatCGP because?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

You still fail to grasp a position that is clearly contradictory to your bible. What is my business with Samaria? I am talking about Samaritans , who are adherents of Samaritanism as a religion. The religion of samaritanism has no nexus with Samaria as a city... Do you understand it to that point?

Unless you can show that Omri was the first king of the Samaritan , then you have no point. Remember that you have acknowledged the Samaritans history of themselves that their history date back to Moses. So what exactly is your argument??

We're on the same page. We're talking about Samaritanism. The people who practiced the religion are known to belong to a certain location called Samaria. They're not practising the religion in space. Are they?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very good, let us dissect your point.

TenQ:

Reference!

LegalWolf, you are a confirmed FRAUD!
As if I should slap you from where I am!

Khai!

Samaritans (/səˈmærɪtənz/; Samaritan Hebrew: ࠔࠠࠌࠝࠓࠩࠉࠌ‎, romanized: Šā̊merīm, transl. Guardians/Keepers [of the Torah]; Hebrew: שומרונים, romanized: Šōmrōnīm; Arabic: السامريون, romanized: as-Sāmiriyyūn) are an ethnoreligious group who originate from the ancient Israelites.

How does this point detract from what I have been saying?

Samaritan tradition claims the group descends from the northern Israelite tribes who were not deported by the Neo-Assyrian Empire after the destruction of the Kingdom of Israel.

2. Is the above also a Fraud? It is not from the Bible o

LIAR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER

The liar will certainly NOT answer these 3 questions.

Like, what exactly are you trying to say ehn future thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

We're on the same page. We're talking about Samaritanism. The people who practiced the religion are known to belong to a certain location called Samaria. They're not practising the religion in space. Are they?

The only location we know they belong to is Mount Gezim for Bleep sake... Where in their history according to them that they 'belong to a certain location called Samaria

This is the fulcrum of the point!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cc: future thief TenQ oooooooooooo
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

According to the Samaritans, what was the origin of the Religion Samaritanism?

Liar!
And you are not even ashamed?!?

Let's assume chatGPT is wrong, give is evidence of the origin of the religion Samaritanism?

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hey TenQ and FxMasterz

I posed a question that you two failed to answer. FxMasterz agrees with the Samaritan version of their history . In view of the fact that Samaritans claim their priesthood dates back to Aaron, the brother of Moses , how do you reconcile it with your position that they do not exist until time of Omri?

cc: Fxmasterz sirtee15 and our only future thief TenQ
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

Liar!
And you are not even ashamed?!?

Let's assume chatGPT is wrong, give is evidence of the origin of the religion Samaritanism?

Please shut the Bleep up and give me the concrete evidence. Haven't I referred you to a post of Samaritans to you? Ehn future thief?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

My brother, I would agree with him even to the extent that the Samaritans have a history of priesthood dating back to the time of Aaron as he said. He himself would shudder at the loopholes in his position.
But they don't!

Samaritans trace their origin and history to Ephraim and Manasseh!

He wants to extend the history of the Samaritans to the time of Moses so that he can justify why the Samaritan man made the golden calf for the isrealites. Don't fall for it unless he can show a proof from the Samaritans themselves

1 Like

Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

The big issue u dodging is did the Samaritans call themselves Samaritans during the times of Moses and Aaron.
Yes their history dates back to Moses and beyond that all the way to Abraham.
But when did they start calling themselves Samaritans.
That's the question we want u to answer.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

The big issue u dodging is did the Samaritans called themselves Samaritans during the times of Moses and Aaron.

Hahaha. You've given him the direction we're taking him to do soon. You should first allow him to admit that the Samaritans are a location based people. Not tribal.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

The big issue u dodging is did the Samaritans called themselves Samaritans during the times of Moses and Aaron.

Thank you for your response. I rest my case!

Cc: FxMasterz Sirtee15 and the future thief Tenq
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
TenQ:

But they don't!

Samaritans trace their origin and history to Ephraim and Manasseh!

He wants to extend the history of the Samaritans to the time of Moses so that he can justify why the Samaritan man made the golden calf for the isrealites. Don't fall for it unless he can show a proof from the Samaritans themselves

Yes bro. I'm taking him step by step.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by FxMasterz: 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ and FxMasterz

I posed a question that you two failed to answer. FxMasterz agrees with the Samaritan version of their history . In view of the fact that Samaritans claim their priesthood dates back to Aaron, the brother of Moses , how do you reconcile it with your position that they do not exist until time of Omri?

Sirtee15 has already pointed the problem to you.

Let's agree that they have their history as far back as Aaron. The important question is:

At what point did they start calling themselves Samaritans?

Since the term is a location based term, is it possible for the Samaritans to call themselves Samaritans before Samaria was founded?
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 6:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ and FxMasterz

They existed as Israelites before the time of Omri according to their own tradition. They were the 10 northern tribe of Israel.
They were not known as Samaritans until they split from Judah during the time of prophet Eli and built a new capital in Samaria according to their own tradition.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:15pm On Jul 07, 2023
FxMasterz:

Sirtee15 has already pointed the problem to you.

Let's agree that they have their history as far back as Aaron. The important question is:

At what point did they start calling themselves Samaritans?

Since the term is a location based term, is it possible for the Samaritans to call themselves Samaritans before Samaria was founded?

Why should I care what time they started calling themselves Samaritan is none of my business…
Remind what that has to do with the bone of contention ?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by LegalWolf: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

They existed as Israelites before the time of Omri according to their own tradition. They were the 10 northern tribe of Israel.
They were not known as Samaritans until they split from Judah during the time of prophet Eli and built a new capital in Samaria according to their own tradition.

All these is completely unnecessary…
Like not at all to my point. Or does it?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 7:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

All these is completely unnecessary…
Like not at all to my point. Or does it?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15 fxmasterz

So then what's your point...that some Israelites claim they are descendants from Aaron priesthood...how's that news.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

LOL! look at this future thief smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley So you expect me to agree with ChatCGP because?
No sir!
You don't have to agree with ChatGPT, you only need to bring a source from the history of the Samaritans themselves that deny that Omri did not found Samaria from where the name of the people became Samaritan!

And I CHALLENGE you to present any evidence from the Samaritan history that deny that.

Your lying seems beyond redemption except you can present this evidence
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Very good, let us dissect your point.

How does this point detract from what I have been saying?

Like, what exactly are you trying to say ehn future thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Just dissect the points by answering the question Liar! At least, I provided evidences from two non-Biblical sources.

LIAR OF THE HIGHEST ORDER, present your evidences as you Answer the three questions

2. According to the Samaritans, they originated from Ancient Israel

Is the above also a Fraud? It is not from the Bible o

STOP being a Lying clown and answer the questions
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:
Hey TenQ and FxMasterz

I am asking you questions of the Samaritan version of their history you refused to answer.

Question :
Do you LegalWolf believe the Samaritan's version of their history?
If you do, the three of us will adopt it with evidence from their sources. And we'll confirm if their claim is true with respect to the other claims they made about themselves

Is this a fair deal?

The liar will say no!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Please shut the Bleep up and give me the concrete evidence. Haven't I referred you to a post of Samaritans to you? Ehn future thief?
You give the evidence, Liar!

The Truth is bitter as you wouldn't answer this question
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by SIRTee15: 8:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf:

Why should I care what time they started calling themselves Samaritan is none of my business…
Remind what that has to do with the bone of contention ?

Cc: future thief TenQ sirtee15

I understand u are a lawyer...don't know if this correct.

Now if I present a letter to court claiming it was written in 1500.
The content of the letter states thus.....

when the Arabs arrived Timbuktu in 1500, they met a Nigerian from Lagos who promised to take them to Sokoto.

Would u as LegalWolf believe that letter was written in 1500. Would u present that letter as evidence in court to support any case in contention.

That's how the Samaritan narrative stick out in the story of Moses golden calf in the koran
It makes no sense.
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:20pm On Jul 07, 2023
SIRTee15:

The big issue u dodging is did the Samaritans call themselves Samaritans during the times of Moses and Aaron.
LegalWolf's history dates back to Adam and Eve. He is thus from Paradise of Eden!
Re: The Wisdom Of Allah's Law Of Retribution (A Bad copy Of the Law Of Moses)? by TenQ: 8:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
LegalWolf,
I will ask you two elementary questions :

1. Is it true that at the time Uthman Dan Fodio was born and grew up in Gobir, Nigeria did NOT exist?
2. Can Uthman Dan Fodio be rightfully then be called a Nigerian?

Let's see how you'll speak lies in answering the questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

What If At The End Of It All We Discover Theres No God / Christians That Can Speak Hebrew- Yeshua( Jesus Or Joshua) He Is Saved / Name Your Best Worship Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.