Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,829 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered (67115 Views)

Fake UTME Result: JAMB Bans Mmesoma For 3 Years, Her Family Alleges Conspiracy / NIN Uncovered 500,000 Fake UTME Candidates - JAMB / OOU Post-utme Result 2017 Has Been Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by PopQueenAgency: 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:

Well Tinubu used the brains of the entire region as cheeseballs.

They voted him by pressing LP. Funny enough, they are still not smart enough to realize that grin

Tinubu bribed Mahmnod the EYE-NECK fixer millions of dollars to rig him into iffice. He is a thief, a criminal, and a ruthless drug dealer who doesn't give 2 fuckx about praise singing no-hopers like you.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2023
Igboslayer:
Graphic editor will use only Paint on windows to remodel the result to any desired one.

Did you try scanning the QR code??
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by HausaIgboYoruba: 10:15pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?
the date on her result notification is wrong "may" instead of "May", which was probably inserted . Check her real result released by JAMB, the date is written as "July" not "july", emphasis on capital Letters

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

Another statement to make you sound far more too foolish. Are you buying fuel 5 Naira per litre? Ozun!!!

Igbo MAN using a female muslim name. Nothing screams "slave" or "pathetic" more than that.

I don't need to insult you, it is tantamount to bullying a mentally handicapped person. The person who cursed you is already laughing his eyes out.

Pele. Accept my condolences. You will notice I was kind even with your pathetic repeated acts of aggression.

It's sheer pity. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 10:17pm On Jul 04, 2023
PopQueenAgency:

Tinubu bribed Mahmnod the EYE-NECK fixer millions of dollars to rig him into iffice. He is a thief, a criminal, and a ruthless drug dealer who doesn't give 2 fuckx about praise singing no-hopers like you.

You're a grown man. Stop crying like a toddler who shiit his diapers. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:18pm On Jul 04, 2023
wallrichy:
What she did was that after inserting her desired fake results on all the subjects inside the app. She screenshot it and print it out. Then use computer to insert the date cos the app doesn't carry date. Look at it very well, that's this girl flaunted slip....you will see the date looking awkward to the rest of the other words. Infact, it's only a stupid and dull illiterates that wouldn't know that she faked it big time...

Ok....How much do you think this whole process you stated would cost....Just give a rough estimate like a professional
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:20pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:

Igbo MAN using a female muslim name. Nothing screams "slave" or "pathetic" more than that.

I don't need to insult you, it is tantamount to bullying a mentally handicapped person. The person who cursed you is already laughing his eyes out.

Pele. Accept my condolences. You will notice I was kind even with your pathetic repeated acts of aggression.

It's sheer pity. cheesy

SHUT UP THERE!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by kernniejay(m): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Lucasinho:

Yes truth is getting revealed.

Peter Obi will soon take over
The candidate in the third position will soon take over by overtaking the candidate in the second position, right?

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by OkayDaddy: 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2023
Senioradvocate:
angry
Na Cyber-cafe Operators decieved that girl, she doesn't know that result printed for her was fake, she is a novice and those people took advantage of her.
She's innocent

Very daft lie

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 10:26pm On Jul 04, 2023
FatimaAbubakar:

SHUT UP THERE!!! YOU CHRONIC IGNORAMUS.

E pain am. Perfect description

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by ukaface(f): 10:27pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:
Don't be surprised that the owner of that app is from the potopoto region. They will never use their brain for something that will benefit humanity, only for criminal stuffs like this.

From doing drugs, to forging results, to shouting stolen mandate, etc

Just imagine Nigeria if their fellow crook becomes president? Tufiakwa.

Why una useless like this?
Like seriously, why?

Una go comit crime finish, if them catch una,una go de play victim card. At 19, she is matured enough to comit forgery, she should be matured enough to go to kuje where her fellow crook is.

Tufiakwa for those people.
Spits
Wow
Oh ye member of a saintly tribe, A tribe that does no evil or crime
A saintly tribe that is so pure to the world
For they do not know what crime is, a tribe destined to make heaven
Wow! See a laughable member of a tribe that has been painted holy

A tribe that with no doubt has no juju, witchcraft, scammers, ritualists, pedophiles, corrupt minds… wow such an envious tribe. Olohun maje
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jman06:
Could it be that the guys at the center where she checked her result were trying to test run their app using the girl as their sacrificial lamb?
I really doubt this because she only gained confidence of going to print out the result by the sms from jamb 362...Out of excitement,she went ahead to print out the result...She never knew she'd be the highest scorer or that things would turn out this way...

I can only imagine her confused mind right now...The scenario is like a man who applied for a job on tuesday and was told by the company to resume the next monday...Only to arrive at work on the said date and be informed by the security that the management said he did'nt pass the interview.....Who do you blame....The man,The management or the security

3 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:31pm On Jul 04, 2023
Joezik:

You think youve said something meaningful but na thrash... And can one graduate 19years

U are the ones dat jump three 3 class
Thats why after graduation,they end up empty and confused and can't think for themselves

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Augustenite(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
AfonjaEkiti:
Lies and propaganda everywhere.

The girl passed with flying colors shikena if you are in doubt ask the cocaine sniffing ajasco to produce his own
Let's see your own first.

2 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

Did you try scanning the QR code??
Anyone can create a QR code, don't be ignorant!

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Hassanmaye(m): 10:34pm On Jul 04, 2023
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Jman06(m): 10:35pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

I really doubt this because she only gained confidence of going to print out the result by the sms from jamb 362...Out of excitement,she went ahead to print out the result...She never knew she'd be the highest scorer or that things would turn out this way...

I can only imagine her confused mind right now...The scenario is like a man who applied for a job on tuesday and was told by the company to resume the next monday...Only to arrive at work on the said date and be informed by the security that the management said he did'nt pass the interview.....Who do you blame....The man,The management or the security
Nawao. But I didn't read that JAMB sent her sms bearing the 362 score o.

10 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by IamtheTruth1(m): 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

We all know those notorious for miracle centers. 99% of their "graduates" used fake results. No wonder Tinubu, their worst enemy manipulated their hatred into his victory without them realising they were used.

That girl with fake results shouldn't mess with Prof Oloyede, JAMB registrar. He was the no-nonsense VC of University of Ilorin.

Her NECO results might also be investigated and proven fake ooo.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously like 3rd Class Peter Obi... a D-U-L-L-A-R-D. These days people graduate University and not Secondary School at that age.

You are so full of hate man.
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

I've downloaded the app, and I've gone through the app.

While I went through the app, I noticed the following;

1. the app doesn't have any option for inserting "date printed" on the top right side, but the result in mmesoma's possession, has date at the top right corner.

2. The app was developed for one Asimiyu Mariam Omobolanle with the registration number 11231597AC, but still, the barcode still displays 138 when scanned.

3. Is there any other app that inserts "date printed" at top right corner?

You igbo will always try to a way to defend your tribesmen who have committed a crime. The result slip that girl is parading is no longer the format Jamb uses. Infact, Jamb stopped using it 2 years ago. The girl is a fraudster that's trying to rob Umeh Nkechinyere the top scorer of her glory

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by AfonjaEkiti: 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2023
Augustenite:

Let's see your own first.

You exam dey fear you?
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:39pm On Jul 04, 2023
HausaIgboYoruba:
the date on her result notification is wrong "may" instead May, which was probably inserted . Check her real result released by JAMB, the date is written as "July" not "july". The
How can the Jamb result of someone who wrote an exam in march be seeing results in July that just started? When others have seen theirs since may.....How can Jamb prove to us that they did'nt tamper with the results?? because as a tech person,a file that Jamb claim to have been saved on their site cache and template with the others,should have the date and month it was saved as May 2023
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by kayusely70(m): 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:
Don't be surprised that the owner of that app is from the potopoto region. They will never use their brain for something that will benefit humanity, only for criminal stuffs like this.

Like seriously, why?

Una go comit crime finish, if them catch una,una go de play victim card. At 19, she is matured enough to comit forgery, she should be matured enough to go to kuje where her fellow crook is.

Spits
You've spoken very well and reasonably too!
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Tyktoker: 10:42pm On Jul 04, 2023
Adekunle Ciroma Chukwuma, this name is doctored, jamb should take note!
chisomkachy:

https://punchng.com/netizens-uncover-app-used-to-create-fake-utme-result/

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by SarakiBukola: 10:43pm On Jul 04, 2023
IamtheTruth1:

You are so full of hate man.

Debunk anything I wrote there. Deep down you...you know they are absolute facts.

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Johnn74: 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
SarakiBukola:
grin

JAMB should investigate even the Number 1 score.

19 years old still doing JAMB is obviously D-U-LL. These days people graduate University and not Secondary School at that age.

She is not 19. She is 16. If she studies 4years course abroad, should graduate by 20. Engineering is 4years abroad. Computer science is 4years abroad . Nursing is 3years abroad.

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:44pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

You should'nt be ignorant my boy!!...I'll ask you again,did you scan the QR code from the fake app and did it produce your fake result or it was "invalid"??

1 Like

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:45pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ajay7411:

You should'nt be ignorant my boy!!...I'll ask you again,did you scan the QR code from the fake app and did it produce your fake result or it was
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 04, 2023
Ehmmah588:

You should'nt be ignorant my boy!!...I'll ask you again,did you scan the QR code from the fake app and did it produce your fake result or it was
Haha, cope!!!... Stop supporting criminality!!

3 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by BadMaster: 10:47pm On Jul 04, 2023
abobote:
Rubbish news making front page
I am very curious. Why do your tribal people always hate the truth that doesn't suit their narrative?

6 Likes

Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Ehmmah588(m): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2023
Jman06:
Nawao. But I didn't read that JAMB sent her sms bearing the 362 score o.
She sent her details to 55019 and received her score....55019 is Jamb's short code for registration and result checker ....It was after that and with sheer excitement,she went ahead to print it our
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Goodman2023: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Like seriously, why?

Spits

Your comment shows how little you are before that brilliant girl
Re: App Used To Create Fake UTME Result Uncovered by Pathfinder2090: 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2023
Think9ja:

Like seriously, why?

Spits

For your shallow mind now you are making sense 😐

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exam Malpractice: See What This Lady Did To Cheat In An Exam Hall (photo) / This Is What It Means To Be In A Long Distance Relationship During Exams (photo) / Original Certificate Of LASU's Graduate Found At Suya Spot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.