Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,157 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him (60628 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / She Dumped Me For Her Ex, Shattered Me Into Irredeemable Pieces / She Dumped Me While On A Date, Did I Really Offend Her By Doing This?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by onthehill: 9:52am On Jul 05, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poOC-uU2E6U

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by TemplarLandry: 9:53am On Jul 05, 2023
cool

4 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by taylor89(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2023
Fvck dey hungry me

This one no be cruise

29 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by slawomir: 9:57am On Jul 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man
Only a weak man do this...

First of all you don't have to buy anything expensive for a woman especially something you know you can't afford to leave so that when she finally leave she can go fuckkk herself and it won't be painful

229 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Lovilla(f): 9:58am On Jul 05, 2023
Thats good of her.
Ladies have to consider things before breaking up with ur man.
Those items he bought for u is from his hard earned money.

368 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by donbachi(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2023
Psycho

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2023
The girl try sef to date this kine one, see him dorty nyash!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by VeryWickedPrick: 10:11am On Jul 05, 2023
slawomir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass man
Only a weak man do this

First of all you don't have to buy anything expensive for a woman especially something you know you can afford to leave so that when she finally leave she can go fuckkk yourself and it won't be painful

Sharrap.

It's not about him but her.
If the items upgrade her personality then taking them away will reduce her to the urgent 2k category that she really is and attract chewing gum boys to her.

You need to be strategic in warfare.

482 Likes 51 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Jennyclay(f): 10:15am On Jul 05, 2023
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish. They make me sick embarassed embarassed

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God Iโ€™m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesnโ€™t appear in the receipt of whatever gift youโ€™re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back.

Broke and useless men everywhere!!!

13 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 05, 2023
Is that right or wrong though?? I mean, he might have given them to her but if the girl has become the OWNER of those things.........

1 Like

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Adachizzy(f): 10:26am On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.
So, because of gifts, someone shouldnโ€™t leave when mistreated?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Adachizzy(f): 10:28am On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

Man and his friends seizes all the items he bought for his girlfriend after she dumped him.

Seun Lalasticlala Mynd44 nlfpmod
All this small small yahoo boys sef.

3 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by PerfectStranger(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2023
VeryWickedPrick:

Sharrap.

It's not about him but her.
If the items upgrade her personality then taking them away will reduce her to the urgent 2k category that she really is and attract chewing gum boys to her.

You need to be strategic in warfare.
You STFU.

You don't have to get her something you can't afford to lose in the first place coz definitely she'll still dump your simping ass at the right time anyways. Learn from the OGs yung niga

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by crossfm: 11:09am On Jul 05, 2023
I blame these girls who date retarded men.

In most cases these girls see the red flags but just choose to ignore because of greed.

Anyways, birds of a feather flock together.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by poshestmina(f): 12:56pm On Jul 05, 2023
E pain am oh.

Seize everything, the girl still doesn't want him๐Ÿฅด.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by EMMARNUEL: 1:04pm On Jul 05, 2023
Lovilla:
Thats good of her.
Na man be this.

8 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Lovilla(f): 1:07pm On Jul 05, 2023
EMMARNUEL:
Na man be this.
yes i am a man.

5 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by EMMARNUEL: 1:09pm On Jul 05, 2023
Jennyclay:
Honestly, Nigerian men are so childish. They make me sick embarassed embarassed

I swear to God if any useless man try this rubbish with me, I will get him arrested and sue him for stealing my property undecided.

Thank God Iโ€™m wiser now! I have already stated it in my previous thread, if my name doesnโ€™t appear in the recipe of whatever gift youโ€™re giving me then just keep your useless gift to yourself in order to avoid this sick scenario.

https://www.nairaland.com/7713639/men-should-stop-collecting-back.

Broke and useless men everywhere!!!

Arrest him on what grounds you retarded broke asss bittch...

95 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Sonnobax15(m): 4:08pm On Jul 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Good.....If I ain't good for you,then,there shouldn't be any need for me to leave behind everything I bought for you when we still dating...

Idan no dey dash banny anything wey he buy with him hard earned money undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Dizzyyish: 4:27pm On Jul 05, 2023
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
The guy try....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by nairalee(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
i don upgrade your life to the level wey u don come high pass to date me.

u sef reason am naa o wrong!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Funny

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by gaby(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Where is the man?

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by nwakibie3(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good one

2 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nigeria women, if you know you don't love a man and cannot date him, stop accepting gifts from him. If you notice he likes you and his reasons for buying you things is because he likes you, but you don't like him, stop accepting gifts.

Una no go hear. Later, you start going all over social media calling them names and telling the world they took back the gifts they bought for you

15 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Cloudflare: 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
Dear men,

Why would a Sane guy even think of buying anything for a girl he's dating? Men! stop buying things for a girl. It is not your duty to do that! She has her father to do that for her. The only woman God created you to maintain is your mother, sisters and your wife, anything aside this is transactional.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by Administration1: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Simps and the other gender, oya gather food have land
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by jeff1993: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
First of all as a Man never by an expensive gift for a woman who is not yet your Gf.

Even if you must buy an expensive Gift, make sure she can buy something expensive equally in her capacity for u and not just tie and singlet.

But if u buy those really really expensive gift and she decides to be a w.hore and a conniving b.itch, Just make sure u take it back all and leave nothing in her possession.

Broke s.tupid b.itches deserve no act of Kindness

13 Likes

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by seborrhic: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
Skit making rubbish!
Left to me,all these skit makers that lie with their skits that an incident occurred,instead of at least acknowledging it's a skit,would go hungry.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by treatise: 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
onthehill:

Crisis of confidence
Re: Man & His Friends Seize All He Bought For His Girlfriend After She Dumped Him by felong(m): 4:45pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

10 Things Nigerian Girls Say Instead Of โ€˜ I Love Youโ€™ / Guys, See How To Start Up A Conversation With A Girl In A Bus / 9 Foolish Things Nigerian Ladies Do Everyday In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.