Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,221 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

How To Control Your Urges As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Control Your Urges As A Man (47248 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Top Ways To Control Your Sexual Desires, No.2 And 6 Should Be Taken Seriously / How Can I Control My Sexual Urges In School Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Control Your Urges As A Man by anointedlinks: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2023
When a large demographic of men see attractive women, they unconsciously want to lunge at her and are sexually charged at that moment.

This is a natural biological phenomenon but must be tempered or balanced with the use of the logical side of a man's brain

Women naturally are able to analyze the situation for more important things first, before thinking of physical attraction.

As men, practicing doing the same will go a long way in making our world a better place and reducing negative social vices such as unwanted pregnancy, forced marriages, and gender wars.

How this works is by humanizing the situation and the person in front of you.

While some women intentionally expose body parts seductively, others are simply going about their normal human lives daily.

At first sight of a woman, a man should consider multiple factors aside from his physical attraction towards her that could prevent her from being receptive to him;

- She may be in a relationship and not be looking for another man

- She may not be attracted to you

- She may be on her monthly cycle at that time and so romance is not on her mind

- She may be in discomfort from menstrual cramps

- She may be scared of men due to a past traumatic event such as molestation

- She may be stressed because of the weather or a bad event at the office

- She may not be a good fit for you in terms of the difference in type of personality you and her have

- She may be very immature and still be in her unserious stage of life

Most men would counter the above points by mentioning that having money fixes all these...

This is true, but not for the reason most believe.

Rather, this is so because of what a man having money represents.

To a woman, this more often than not, represents that you are in control of the direction your life is going and know how to fend for yourself and can support a family if she has kids with you.

These are reasonable considerations for any sensible person and a good measure of one aspect of a person's ability to navigate life adequately.

For the reasonable ladies, the source of the man's wealth is important in that, for all they know, you could be a criminal and that would represent risk and danger to survival of a family should you be arrested or killed.

Also realise that everyone is an opportunist in one way or the other. Looking for the best deal in life for themselves: men and women alike.

This is why instead of being alert on the hunt for romance when going through your day as a man, it is better to be busy in purpose living your life. If not it is gold diggers one may attract.

Purpose is any activity geared towards making the world a better place.

That is when good things happen organically.. naturally.

Also realise that bringing another person into your life,even as a girlfriend, involves responsibility (time, money, calls, visits etc.)

If she looks very flashy, while you cannot conclude entirely without interacting with her, there may be a tendency that she expects men to react in awe to her looks.

Remember that;

- She also uses the toilet like every normal human being.

- She may not have an ideal character even though she is very pretty

- She could be very ill-mannered, arrogant and or violent

Your first priority should not be how to woo or sleep with her, but to have a conversation with her to get a feel for the type of person she is.

- She may have multiple partners and be an STD risk

- She may be brainwashed by social media to hate men

The opposite of all the above could be true as well, she could be the most amazing lady.

It is a man's job to see past the physical for intangible traits before engaging in that realm.

All this is not easy to take into consideration in the moment as biological drive put in a man by God is very strong in youth to ensure survival of the human race through reproduction.

This is why it is best to use your productive years to succeed quickly (learn how to earn an income and start earning) so that you can settle down and quench these urges safely and legally in a marriage relationship.

The tragedy is when these urges are quenched outside of committed relationships and unwanted children are born or terminated through abortion.

Everything said in this article is subject to a man having a source of income to begin with.

If you aren't working in some form or the other, stay away from eating (romance) for your own good and that of other people.

What have your experiences been like?...

As a man, how do you handle your urges?

As a woman, how do men look at or approach you and how do the different ones make you feel?

Feel free to throw in your 2 cents in the comments section

116 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Pathfinder2090: 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nice one
But have it in mind that Nigerian girls are useless..all of them.

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Nehyooh(m): 5:24pm On Jul 05, 2023
Insightful!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by when2(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2023
Pathfinder2090:
Nice one
But have it in mind that Nigerian girls are useless..all of them.

Very immature. You can do better than this dear.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by bahdpersona(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Nice. That's some advice .

5 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Stawner16(m): 8:32pm On Jul 05, 2023
Good read.

5 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Mko123(m): 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
This your article really support men that has money or those with potential of making it.

In other words, broke boys should not toast or woo a lady.

Nice write up though

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by kokakola: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
If you can control your urge in this time of moral decadence as a man, 80% of your problems are solved as a Nigerian.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Read Your Bible

43 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by slawomir: 8:40pm On Jul 05, 2023
Damnnn niggar
We dey try sha

But na when you dey get erection early in the morning when you wake up from Bed na im you go know say we men dey try

We nor dey Conscious still the thing go stand

Na that kind thing you say make We fit control when we dey conscious ?

He nor easy na

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by whippersnapper(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Well with all this bunkum writeup. The dick will still take control and make its own decisions. Anyman that has control over his erection is either broke or impotent.
wetin nyash done cause mouth no fit talk am grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by ExtremeDot: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Men gave so much power to unworthy girls, by not being able to control their urges.

If all men can control their urges, Ashawo business go crash. Too bad, that's impossible. Kongi strong pass most men discipline threshold.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Obakoolex(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
undecided Be like say you kno no say prick get him own brain.

Na why prick dey rise on him own at times without thinking sexual grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by TheFreshVanilla: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
undecided
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by id4sho(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Vaseline crew, assemble here tongue

What is my consider cheesy

11 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Boogyman557: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Holly Gram cool

2010 way I JAZZ in one ASHAWOO house like dat..

Around 5am in the morning..

As I reach the ASHAWOO house, the place just empty and my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN!

As I turn back. NaSo one Fatima just burst out from room..

this ASHAWOO BANI fat well well..

I gat no choice because my PREEK don already stand like STANDING FAN..

NaSo we JAZZ in room. I give her 500h..

As she remove her cloth, NaSo my PREEK just flat like HAUSA plate..

She talk say make I chuk PREEK ooo because she need to go toilet..

chai. NaSo I begin sweat.. I come reason my 500h make e no waste..

NaSo I close EYES come chuk PREEK..

As I de NACK her, her TOTTO de make noise..

IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA IKPAKA!

the next thing way I hear na LOUD MESS from her YANNSH..

my bloda, no be PESIN tell me to carry my boxers for hand run ooo...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Illegal1 Pootle Rickmann Gadafii sharpwriter Baronthecelebri Shedrack777 GALAXY11 quinox947 Stanislause94 BigYash Eyinju112 fastanddubious Sorrento .... my Gees.. I SAMANKWE 4 una.. I no fit remember everybody username... JAH bless up guys..

48 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by eedimo(m): 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
No need
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by nautybride: 8:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
grin
No Matter the advise, some are controlled by that thing. Reason a cradle robber or pedophile will get aroused by his daughter or a kid.

I like that thinking about successful endeavours - An idle hand is the devil's manufacturing house.

6 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by etcme(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
Una too dey overhype this thing called "s*x"

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Robisky001(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
tongue
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Sonnobax15(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2023
lipsrsealed
Any guyman who has found a way to control his urges has solved over 99% of his problem on earth..

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Candidlady: 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
anointedlinks:
When a large demographic of men see attractive women, they unconsciously want to lunge at her and are sexually charged at that moment.

This is a natural biological phenomenon but must be tempered or balanced with the use of the logical side of a man's brain

Women naturally are able to analyze the situation for more important things first, before thinking of physical attraction.

As men, practicing doing the same will go a long way in making our world a better place and reducing negative social vices such as unwanted pregnancy, forced marriages, and gender wars.

How this works is by humanizing the situation and the person in front of you.

While some women intentionally expose body parts seductively, others are simply going about their normal human lives daily.

At first sight of a woman, a man should consider multiple factors aside from his physical attraction towards her that could prevent her from being receptive to him;

- She may be in a relationship and not be looking for another man

- She may not be attracted to you

- She may be on her monthly cycle at that time and so romance is not on her mind

- She may be in discomfort from menstrual cramps

- She may be scared of men due to a past traumatic event such as molestation

- She may be stressed because of the weather or a bad event at the office

- She may not be a good fit for you in terms of the difference in type of personality you and her have

- She may be very immature and still be in her unserious stage of life

Most men would counter the above points by mentioning that having money fixes all these...

This is true, but not for the reason most believe.

Rather, this is so because of what a man having money represents.

To a woman, this more often than not, represents that you are in control of the direction your life is going and know how to fend for yourself and can support a family if she has kids with you.

These are reasonable considerations for any sensible person and a good measure of one aspect of a person's ability to navigate life adequately.

For the reasonable ladies, the source of the man's wealth is important in that, for all they know, you could be a criminal and that would represent risk and danger to survival of a family should you be arrested or killed.

Also realise that everyone is an opportunist in one way or the other. Looking for the best deal in life for themselves: men and women alike.

This is why instead of being alert on the hunt for romance when going through your day as a man, it is better to be busy in purpose living your life. If not it is gold diggers one may attract.

Purpose is any activity geared towards making the world a better place.

That is when good things happen organically.. naturally.

Also realise that bringing another person into your life,even as a girlfriend, involves responsibility (time, money, calls, visits etc.)

If she looks very flashy, while you cannot conclude entirely without interacting with her, there may be a tendency that she expects men to react in awe to her looks.

Remember that;

- She also uses the toilet like every normal human being.

- She may not have an ideal character even though she is very pretty

- She could be very ill-mannered, arrogant and or violent

Your first priority should not be how to woo or sleep with her, but to have a conversation with her to get a feel for the type of person she is.

- She may have multiple partners and be an STD risk

- She may be brainwashed by social media to hate men

The opposite of all the above could be true as well, she could be the most amazing lady.

It is a man's job to see past the physical for intangible traits before engaging in that realm.

All this is not easy to take into consideration in the moment as biological drive put in a man by God is very strong in youth to ensure survival of the human race through reproduction.

This is why it is best to use your productive years to succeed quickly (learn how to earn an income and start earning) so that you can settle down and quench these urges safely and legally in a marriage relationship.

The tragedy is when these urges are quenched outside of committed relationships and unwanted children are born or terminated through abortion.

Everything said in this article is subject to a man having a source of income to begin with.

If you aren't working in some form or the other, stay away from eating (romance) for your own good and that of other people.

What have your experiences been like?...

As a man, how do you handle your urges?

As a woman, how do men look at or approach you and how do the different ones make you feel?

Feel free to throw in your 2 cents in the comments section

All this long epistle is just a waste of time

You do know you are trying to reason/communicate with goats

Men can never control their sexual urge they were cursed with it...

Bloody rapist

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Na konji.. u no get respect
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Machinegun91(m): 8:43pm On Jul 05, 2023
Something must kill a man.

Na women killed all the strongest men in the world.

Just fear women

2 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Oromoni619: 8:44pm On Jul 05, 2023
;Du
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by jeeqaa7(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023
j
Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by NwaNimo1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2023

3 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Allmiron: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Learn how to soapy, simple!!

2 Likes

Re: How To Control Your Urges As A Man by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2023
Discipline and feeding your minds on moral readings

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Nurse Fiancée / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You / Are You Dating A Girl Or A Woman? *signs*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.