Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,304 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria (3815 Views)

Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video / Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2023
Have you ever witnessed a lady rock her boobs on your back while traveling in a bus?
exactly what I experienced yesterday while coming into Lagos.
I'm tempted to post some pictures but I don't know if I would be banned(advisory)
The thing is
I would move away from the breast.. but she would wait for the gallop and brush off my back again with her arms hanging over my back.
At a time, I notice she was clapping her legs together, wearing an ear piece and
at every instant, she would remove the ear piece and ask if I said something.
This one na welcome back to Nigeria!

Please don't ask if I had an erection grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Shalommy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op, that was a nice welcome back.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Starboytwo(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
I hope you sha collect number.

Brez keh, we nor Dey use that one play rara.

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 6:15pm On Jul 05, 2023
Shalommy:
Chaii... cheesy cheesy Op, that was a nice welcome back.

So you know these things grin
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by GodWrites: 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2023
OtuologyProf:
Have you ever witnessed a lady rock her boobs on your back while traveling in a bus?
exactly what I experienced yesterday while coming into Lagos.
I'm tempted to post some pictures but I don't know if I would be banned(advisory)
The thing is
I would move away from the breast.. but she would wait for the gallop and brush off my back again with her arms hanging over my back.
At a time, I notice she was clapping her legs together, wearing an ear piece and
at every instant, she would remove the ear piece and ask if I said something.
This one na welcome back to Nigeria!

Please don't ask if I had an erection grin

You were sexually assaulted and you are shining teeth like a sex-starved imbecille. If reversed was the case you would have been chilling in a prison cell. It's a shame!!

11 Likes

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2023
GodWrites:

You were sexually assaulted and you are shining teeth like a sex-starved imbecille. If reversed was the case you would have been chilling in a prison cell. It's a shame!!

Hahahaha.. it shows I'm more normal than those who would want to put me in prison, if reverse was the case.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:31pm On Jul 05, 2023
Starboytwo:
I hope you sha collect number.

Brez keh, we nor Dey use that one play rara.

No be everything you dey collect number.
Sometimes you act professionally, like you had no idea what was going on.
I'm more likely to collect number from a lady who doesn't put up such acts in a bus

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Edipet(m): 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2023
Can rub a lady's lap or boobs in public?
That was an assault and 8f reverse was the case she for don tear you slap

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:41pm On Jul 05, 2023
Edipet:
Can rub a lady's lap or boobs in public?
That was an assault and 8f reverse was the case she for don tear you slap

.why will you Rub her laps to the glaring of other passengers? .. na only me know wetin those water melons dey do for my body.

Trust me, if I rub her ankle with my toes, she won't slap me because na almost something private
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Olokobintin: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2023
It is because you are smelling like akube clothes.
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
Just dey play until you catch sweety Ur body go rest grin
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 11:58pm On Jul 05, 2023
See u see sweety grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Baronthecelebri: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2023
Mumu, post pictures

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Baronthecelebri:
Mumu, post pictures

Just for laps? Naa.. I don't want you jerking off on a mere picture
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by duduade: 5:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Bus through where Benin de republic abi

2 Likes

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Baronthecelebri: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Just for laps? Naa.. I don't want you jerking off on a mere picture
jshshhsakJzhzhsjsjdhdjjj
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by TBforgive: 7:55am On Jul 06, 2023
Smitaro100:
Just dey play until you catch sweety Ur body go rest grin

If both on a whim decided to go on a DICK and Pussy-A-THON with condoms serving and policing will sweetie ( in Buhari's voice), rear its ugly face on his flesh?

I'm asking for research treat as such.
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 8:27am On Jul 06, 2023
TBforgive:

If both on a whim decided to go on a DICK and Pussy-A-THON with condoms serving and policing will sweetie ( in Buhari's voice), rear its ugly face on his flesh?

I'm asking for research treat as such.

Hope you are also aware condom does not guarantee 100% safety against sti and e dey burst atimes grin.. And besides most people don't really practice safe sex any longer.. just dey play. grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:25am On Jul 06, 2023
duduade:
Bus through where Benin de republic abi

So from one African country to another no be into Nigeria abi.?
No, na into Congo
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Smitaro100:

Hope you are also aware condom does not guarantee 100% safety against sti and e dey burst atimes grin.. And besides most people don't really practice safe sex any longer.. just dey play. grin

See wetin breast cause. Una don carry am enter dikology
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Sonnobax15(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2023
shocked
Meaning you enjoyed your trip die? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2023
Sonnobax15:
shocked
Meaning you enjoyed your trip die? shocked

I don't enjoy harassment. Why that, when we could just strike a conversation and exchange numbers?
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 9:47am On Jul 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

See wetin breast cause. Una don carry am enter dikology

grin
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by progressb4andno: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2023
If u had put this your imagination into making money, you would have rivalled dangote by now
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2023
progressb4andno:
If u had put this your imagination into making money, you would have rivalled dangote by now

If you had checked my personal text @profile, you would have been cured from mental stress and associated mental illnesses
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Mrtaye: 12:44pm On Jul 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

I don't enjoy harassment. Why that, when we could just strike a conversation and exchange numbers?
Maybe she needed a quickie
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Mrtaye:

Maybe she needed a quickie

Inside bus? grin
this our country eeh
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Mrtaye: 1:07pm On Jul 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

Inside bus? grin
this our country eeh
Konji na bomb oo go ask dem night bus crew

1 Like

Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by TBforgive: 4:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Smitaro100:

If you like don't go and fucck some kitten.
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by Smitaro100(m): 4:31pm On Jul 06, 2023
TBforgive:

If you like don't go and fucck some kitten.

I hail you o.. Mr nacos
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by progressb4andno: 4:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
OtuologyProf:

If you had checked my personal text @profile, you would have been cured from mental stress and associated mental illnesses

Broke boy, keep imagining things until u run mad OZUOR,
no go fyn work do, u really wish a lady could do all these things u imagined in your head to you but since you are poor and dahtf nobody so you decided to let your imagination run wild and pretending on nairaland is the only way to ease your pain.

Anumanu mpam wey him mama dey feed, i am not going to reply you again cos keyboard war is your thing while you gloat over your 50 mb borrowed data from mtn
No go look for money na hunger go kee u der, quote me again ka thunder gbagbuo gi there!
Re: I Was Sexually Harassed On My Way To Nigeria by OtuologyProf(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
progressb4andno:

Broke boy, keep imagining things until u run mad OZUOR,
no go fyn work do, u really wish a lady could do all these things u imagined in your head to you but since you are poor and dahtf nobody so you decided to let your imagination run wild and pretending on nairaland is the only way to ease your pain.

Anumanu mpam wey him mama dey feed, i am not going to reply you again cos keyboard war is your thing while you gloat over your 50 mb borrowed data from mtn
No go look for money na hunger go kee u der, quote me again ka thunder gbagbuo gi there!

grin All these long talk na because of mental stress?
Mental stress can be managed, don't be scared.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice Needed: Lying Boyfriend / Males Who Shave = Gay? / My Crush Is Crushing Me! What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.