Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,751 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead (40027 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by tianababe(f): 9:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Rest well
One of the true Prophet of Our Time

The entire Christ Apostolic Church and all that believes in your calling will greatly miss you Baba Olowere.

Sun reee oooooooooo
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:29am On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:
■ You are misinterpreting the bible and mumbling it together with the late prophet. He's someone to start making people to idolize him. He returned glory back to God.
You always pick faults with different men of God. How ll you know if you v not casted doubts on the genuine ones? You yourself, what's your benefit to the kingdom of God? O wulo, and o tun jeki awon to wulo sise in peace! You aren't useful and you aren't allowing those that are useful to be useful.Get out of here before you bring in more junks!
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
So what you are saying is that Jesus Christ did not in fact mean to conclude that all those who follow religion--- doctrines and rules of men ---- are all hypocrites? undecided

What you are trying to suggest here is that Jesus Christ is wrong about this man and everyone else He called q hypocrite -- false teachers and false prophets?, undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Mercury12(m): 9:30am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's hoping we are finally towards the end of the era of the false teachers and the false prophets. lipsrsealed
anything to discredit men of God is ok by u lol. It gets your adrenaline pumpimg lol. So much for someone that would claim to be a christian

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by NaijaCover(m): 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Cha E
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by skuribeebo: 9:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's hoping we are finally towards the end of the era of the false teachers and the false prophets. lipsrsealed
You are mad.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:
■ That's your own interpretation. Jesus never said that. You're accusing people of being false prophets while you yourself are a false teacher!! And it's obvious you don't know anything about prophets according to OT times to believe there could be a "last" prophet. The idea of "last" prophet is actually Islamic Are you a Muslim?
The idea of last prophet is Islamic? Wow.... meanings Islamics are wiser than you are in this then? undecided

God said He would put a seal on Prophets and visions in His vision of Seventy weeks of sevens meaning that approximately 500 years from the time of Daniel, God promised to put an end to need for prophets and visions of His Old Covenant Law of Moses. The idea of a last Prophet came from God Himself. He sent John as the last to make way for the New administration to come. Please go study your scripture well so you don't remain confused. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 9:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
So what you are saying is that Jesus Christ did not in fact mean to conclude that all those who follow religion--- doctrines and rules of men ---- are all hypocrites? undecided

What you are trying to suggest here is that Jesus Christ is wrong about this man and everyone else He called q hypocrite -- false teachers and false prophets?, undecided
I v a question for you to prove that you v list your mind and only type trash here.
Shey this man that just died is guilty of any of those you listed. If you don't want God to slap you, stop typing gibberish.
We know those that worship men.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Mercury12:
anything to discredit men of God is ok by u lol. It gets your adrenaline pumpimg lol. So much for someone that would claim to be a christian
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Jesus Christ is the one who discredited your gods of men, not me. I am simply echoing what Jesus Christ said. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Senioradvocate(m): 9:37am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If what you say is true then you pretty much confirmed Jesus Christ, who instead said that John the Baptist was the last of the Old Covenant Prophets, a liar. undecided

2. According to God, you lay curses on your own self when you put your faith in men and make flesh and blood your role models - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11. You just condemned Jesus Christ as a liar in order to raise ordinary men above God Himself. You should worry more about you than me. undecided

Are u a witness?
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:
■ I v a question for you to prove that you v list your mind and only type trash here. Shey this man that just died is guilty of any of those you listed. If you don't want God to slap you, stop typing gibberish.
We know those that worship men.
Again, This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
This man spent here spent decades of his life teaching religion-- doctrines and traditions of men -- using the name of Jesus Christ. Are you now suggesting the man is innocent? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Senioradvocate:
■ Are u a witness?
Religion -- the doctrines and traditions of men --- is antichrist. That is what Jesus Christ taught His followers. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Popesuccess(m): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Crystallon:

You better be careful with your comments, we still have real prophets like Elisha and Elijah the Bible talked about here on earth. Don't lay curses on yourself cos of being woke or Nairaland likes

Rest in the blossom of the Lord papa
When they starts suffering the consequences of their actions, they will start looking for Prophets and Pastors to deliverance.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The idea of last prophet is Islamic? Wow.... meanings Islamics are wiser than you are in this then? undecided

God said He would put a seal on Prophets and visions in His vision of Seventy weeks of sevens meaning that approximately 500 years from the time of Daniel, God promised to put an end to need for prophets and visions of His Old Covenant Law of Moses. The idea of a last Prophet came from God Himself. He sent John as the last to make way for the New administration to come. Please go study your scripture well so you don't remain confused. undecided
Ok... islamists are wiser than me. They think Mohammed is the seal of the prophets and the last prophet.
You think it's John. Both if you can't be correct. Who do we go with.

If God putting a seal on prophets and visions means an end to them:
1. Who was the last seer according to you?
2. Joel 2:28 which came after Daniel, talked about pouring out of the Spirit of God which will lead to sons and daughters prophesying. It is believed that prophecy was fulfilled in Acts 2. So do we imply from your claim that Joel was a fake prophet and Acts 2 was fake?
3. Paul, Peter etc saw visions which helped to spread the gospel beyond Jewish lands. Are you implying their visions were false as well?

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:

This man spent here spent decades of his life teaching religion-- doctrines and traditions of men -- using the name of Jesus Christ. Are you now suggesting the man is innocent? undecided
There's a part of the bible that said though shall not judge. You just violated that part. So you can be assured that God has your fûck up at hand.
For you to query that the man thought doctrines of men and traditions, I ll ask you which doctrine if not of Christ. Which tradition if not of his region.
You can as well argue about Peter, Paul and other apostles cos they thought doctrines and traditions of their time and region.
I m sure you saw most popular preachers as sinners too. Your condition worst pass atheist own. You are a non binary confused entity!

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Mercury12(m): 9:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ is the one who discredited your gods of men, not me. I am simply echoing what Jesus Christ said. undecided
Yet you have no point... Jesus charge his apostles at the end of his work on earth. Quit the deception kobo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by 080bjaked(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Lol. Just another riff-raff trying to form woke with empty brain and empty pocket.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by advanceDNA: 9:49am On Jul 06, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Are you New on here? I think if you are not, you should have put Kobojunkie on your Ignore list.

You wouldn't have responded to his or her Comments...

Ignore and respond to Reasonable Comments Pls.

Lol....the person behind that moniker is far from normal.....

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by genkins(m): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2023
Crystallon:

You better be careful with your comments, we still have real prophets like Elisha and Elijah the Bible talked about here on earth. Don't lay curses on yourself cos of being woke or Nairaland likes

How come it doesn't work on Boko Haram?Elijahs of Nigeria..lol
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by advanceDNA: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:

You are misinterpreting the bible and mumbling it together with the late prophet.
He's someone to start making people to idolize him. He returned glory back to God.
You always pick faults with different men of God. How ll you know if you v not casted doubts on the genuine ones?
You yourself, what's your benefit to the kingdom of God?
O wulo, and o tun jeki awon to wulo sise in peace! You aren't useful and you aren't allowing those that are useful to be useful.
Get out of here before you bring in more junks!

Lol....U are wasting ur time..the person behind that moniker is not normal ...

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by ehissi(m): 9:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are these men greater than Jesus Christ? This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
So are these men above Jesus Christ? undecided

What is the correlation between my statement and your response!!?

Even Jesus promised that those who believe in him, will do greater works!!

Jesus said no man can be greater than his master, its enough for him to as him master but not greater than.......and where these men are concerned, they have proven their auction through years of service in Ministry soooooo.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:
■ Ok... islamists are wiser than me. They think Mohammed is the seal of the prophets and the last prophet.
You think it's John. Both if you can't be correct. Who do we go with.
■ If God putting a seal on prophets and visions means an end to them:
1. Who was the last seer according to you?
2. Joel 2:28 which came after Daniel, talked about pouring out of the Spirit of God which will lead to sons and daughters prophesying. It is believed that prophecy was fulfilled in Acts 2. So do we imply from your claim that Joel was a fake prophet and Acts 2 was fake?
3. Paul, Peter etc saw visions which helped to spread the gospel beyond Jewish lands. Are you implying their visions were false as well?
1. If you knew the truth, we wouldn't be having this discussion will we? undecided

First of all, God said He would send only prophets from among the Israelites. So, there Mohammed is out the window. Second, again, the reason the coming of John was hailed in scripture by the Prophets-- I think and Isaiah and even malachi --- had to do with the fact that he was the last to come before the last days of Israel. And Jesus Christ proclamation that, again, John was ndeed the last .I.e. the greatest, was also to announce the end was already upon the people. undecided

2. Your questions are tangled up. You are told that John the Baptist was the last prophet born of woman sent by God. undecided

▪︎ Last seer? In Numbers 12 vs 6, God explained to you that He communicated with His prophets via dreams and visions. Did He not? undecided
▪︎ Joel told you that would happen during the Last days,did he not?
▪︎ the real Saul was able to see visions had to do with what God said through Joel He would do during the last days.

The last days ended after God destroyed Jerusalem, and scattered the remnants of Israel after He cursed/judged them. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Jayhome24: 10:03am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:

So now you are God to tell this man is a false prophet baa?

Do you even know him or ever seen him before?

Be guided pls......

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by bewla(m): 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Am a Muslim but believe in God devinity toward man and his way are different from the thoughts of man
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:
There's a part of the bible that said though shall not judge. You just violated that part. So you can be assured that God has your fûck up at hand. For you to query that the man thought doctrines of men and traditions, I ll ask you which doctrine if not of Christ. Which tradition if not of his region. You can as well argue about Peter, Paul and other apostles cos they thought doctrines and traditions of their time and region.
I m sure you saw most popular preachers as simnets too. Your condition worst pass atheist own. You are a non binary confused entity
!
1. Did you skip over the other part that also told you to judge all this righteously? And the standard of righteousness is Jesus Christ. This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
So are you insinuating Jesus Christ is a liar in this?. undecided

You really don't know much about God do and are all too willing to fight against Him on behalf of a mere man.. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by gloryman91: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Seal of the Prophet of Allah is Muhammed Rusullahi SAW.

Condolences to the family and loved ones, may Allah guide us alright to the part of truth Al-islam.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by bewla(m): 10:05am On Jul 06, 2023
Crystallon:

God bless you because the ways of the lord is not the way of man

By the way am a Muslim and believe God is above us all in his ways

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2023
Jayhome24:
■ So now you are God to tell this man is a false prophet baa?
Do you even know him or ever seen him before?Be guided pls......
Is Jesus Christ a liar or a fool for saying what He did here? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
■ Am a Muslim but believe in God devinity toward man and his way are different from the thoughts of man
What has your Muslim Allah to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Why do you feel you should have a say as a Muslim, one who serves a different deity?? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by k777(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Rest in Peace Baba Olowere, a great man of God.

May the Lord bless your soul sir 🙏

Jesus! Power!!!
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by freenature: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Ogunleti01:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/07/founder-of-cac-oke-agbara-prophet-olowere-is-dead/amp/

Prophet Michael Ojo Olowere was a deep preacher, teacher and gospel evangelist
who was anointed for signs and wonders. He was the founder of CAC Oke Agbara, Ashi, Ibadan.Popularly known as Baba Olowere, Baba Automatic, he was one of the few Christ Apostolic Church's (CAC) most respected ministers of the gospel. With his journey into the ministry, spanning six decades, he had spearheaded the planting of several churches within the CAC mission, beginning with the CAC Oke-Imole, Agbowo, in 1978.

Rest on in the bossom of the Lord Baba.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Monday60655(m): 10:10am On Jul 06, 2023
Preach change the topic. Okey Agbara is not the founder of Christ Apostolic Church. Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola is the founder please.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by RighChannel: 10:12am On Jul 06, 2023
Rest Well with Prophet Babalola

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video) / How Illuminati Collapsed Tb Joshua Guest House (synagogue Church Of All Nation) / Femi Aribisala: Every Pastor Who Collects Tithes Is A Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.