Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,251 members, 7,860,578 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:54 PM

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead (40021 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Damseldammie(f): 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Ah!
May the soul of the faithful prophet finds eternal rest
Adieu papa
Jesus
Power
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Streett: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
phemmyfour:
Illiterate

Speaks the mind of God means following God's ways like the Prophets of old

Egbon Adugbo You can still make valid points without insults

You been here since 2012…. I expect You to know better than stoop this low

#11yrs na DECADE added to Your age Bros
Smell smell eye service

20 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Shebbs: 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
How did Prophets gain access into God's Holy Nation which was meant to be a Nation of only Priests? Where in the New Covenant is this allowance made for Prophets much as it was made in the Old Covenant?, undecided

It Was Not Meant To Be A Nation Of “Only” Priests Sir. The Quote Is; “You’ll Be To Me A Kingdom Of Priests And A Holy Nation.” There Was Nowhere In That Passage Of The Bible HE God Excluded Prophets, Teachers, Apostles Or What Have You.

As To Your Second Question, I Already Gave You A Bible Verse In My Previous Quote.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Shebbs:
■ It Was Not Meant To Be A Nation Of “Only” Priests Sir. The Quote Is; “You’ll Be To Me A Kingdom Of Priests And A Holy Nation.” There Was Nowhere In That Passage Of The Bible HE God Excluded Prophets, Teachers, Apostles Or What Have You.
■ As To Your Second Question, I Already Gave You A Bible Verse In My Previous Quote.
1. But where did God include prophets though? undecided

God had to explicitly include prophets in His Old Law of Moses and He did this because the people of Israel asked Him for prophets in the Nation of Israel. So where is it written that God also explicitly included prophets in His New Covenant for those who are of His Nation of Priests? undecided

2. All you gave was a mention for prophets but not the Law itself stating prophets were included. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Streett: 1:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
Chibuezem:
A prophet of God speaks the mind of God unto men example is prophet Moses who spoke to the isrealites in Egypt revealing the mind of God which is their deliverance from Egyptian bondage.Dont allowthe acts of prophets of men who speak their own minds to people corrude the concept of prophets who stand as mouthpiece of God on Earth. We should not judge men except if you are spiritual having received from the Lord concerning such individual. Let's learn to bid dead men farewell as we all shall die.

Acknowledged Brother……. This was the clarity & rephrase I been ask for

#….You wise proper

19 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Maysdevices(f): 1:18pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
John the elder? John was an Apostle.. undecided
Hilarious.

John the Apostle, John the Elder, John of Patmos.
One person can be several things at once.

Refer to Google about that and answer my question. I’m very curious.

John the Baptist was the last prophet right? What was ‘John the Apostle’ who saw and wrote the Revelation of Christ?

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:21pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maysdevices:
■ Hilarious. John the Apostle, John the Elder, John of Patmos. One person can be several things at once. Refer to Google about that and answer my question. I’m very curious.
■ John the Baptist was the last prophet right? What was ‘John the Apostle’ who saw and wrote the Revelation of Christ?
1. I don't learn of that which pertains to God through Google. I actually believe instead the word out of God's own mouth. undecided

2. John was an Apostle, a disciple/follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by bewla(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Make Google your friend abeg! undecided
What does your instincts tell you or goggles is my brain
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
■ What does your instincts tell you or goggles is my brain
The dictionary tells you the meaning and application of that word, not my instinct. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 1:26pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ was definitely a Prophet like Moses since He is also the Law as well as the Lawgiver , but Jesus Christ lived not according to the Law of the Kingdom of God but rather the Old Covenant Law of Moses. But, rather than teach the Old Law of Moses like the prophets before Him did, Jesus Christ instead taught God's New Law -- He taught an entirely different Law from that taught by God's Old Prophets. undecided

If you would stop focusing on finding my ignorance and worked instead on yours, you would have known this. The levitical order of priesthood has nothing to do with what Jesus Christ came to bring to His own. undecided
How does all this grammar prove that there are no more prophets when you agree Jesus is a prophet
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:28pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:
■ How does all this grammar prove that there are no more prophets when you agree Jesus is a prophet
All I did here was respond to your last comment where you insisted that Jesus Christ was a prophet inside of the Kingdom of God and New Covenant when instead He met the prophet criteria by way of the Old Covenant Law of Moses even though unlike the Old Prophets, He taught a different Law. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Maysdevices(f): 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. I don't learn of that which pertains to God through Google. I actually believe instead the word out of God's own mouth. undecided

2. John was an Apostle, a disciple/follower of Jesus Christ. undecided
1. Yet when you called God a deity, you asked someone to refer to Google when God was never referred to as a deity in the Bible and the word was actually coined by a human.

It was coined by Saint Augustine, a theologian whose writings were very influential in the shaping of Western Christianity’

Why didn’t you ask him to refer to the Bible instead of Google?

Also, are you saying this verse that referred to John as an Elder is incorrect?

2. Copy and paste the verse where Jesus said John the Baptist was the ‘LAST’ prophet in the Bible.

What is a prophet by the definition of the Bible?
One who speaks and has a revelation straight from God. Biblical prophets are persons who convey a message from God, or teach the Word of God. In addition, sometimes God gave them a prophecy of the future to convey.

Are you saying the Revelation of Christ Jesus is not a prophecy of what is to come? Are you saying The Revelation of Christ Jesus is not a message from God?

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maysdevices:
■ Yet when you called God a deity, yiu asked someone to refer to Google.
The word deity is not used in scripture but is found in the dictionary, is it not? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 1:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All I did here was respond to your last comment where you insisted that Jesus Christ was a prophet inside of the Kingdom of God and New Covenant when instead He met the prophet criteria by way of the Old Covenant Law of Moses even though unlike the Old Prophets, He taught a different Law. undecided
This is meaningless as it can be. Prophethood has nothing to do with Old or New testament.
Jesus defined the Kingdom of God as righteousness, peace and joy in the holy spirit.
Jesus does not need to meet a criteria to be a part of something he initiated along with his Father.
It's obvious you're ignorant of the divinity of Jesus
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:
This is meaningless as it can be. Prophethood has nothing to do with Old or New testament.
Jesus defined the Kingdom of God as righteousness, peace and joy in the holy spirit.
Jesus does not need to meet a criteria to be a part of something he initiated along with his Father.
It's obvious you're ignorant of the divinity of Jesus

If you do not believe that God's Covenant clearly defines the terms and conditions of the agreement between God and men, I cannot help you with that at all. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 1:40pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If you do not believe that God's Covenant clearly defines the terms and conditions of the agreement between God and men, I cannot help you with that at all. undecided
You're simply an heretic and a deluded one at that.
I'm done with you
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Maysdevices(f): 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The word deity is not used in scripture but is found in the dictionary, is it not? undecided

God is not a deity. God is not a ‘god’ or
‘the Christian God’ neither is He one
that should be described with something of a divine nature. God is God.

A deity implies something of a divine nature and that is not just what God is. God is everything. If you don’t understand that, I can’t help you.

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maysdevices:
■ 1 The revelation from Jesus Christ, which God gave him to show his servants what must soon take place. He made it known by sending his angel to his servant John, 2 who testifies to everything he saw—that is, the word of God and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 3 Blessed is the one who reads aloud the words of this PROPHECY, and blessed are those who hear it and take to heart what is written in it, because the time is near.

Are you saying John the Elder is a liar and he was not given a prophecy?
1. Are you insinuating that Jesus Christ, who simply called Him an Apostle/disciple lied instead? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
Did Jesus Christ lie or not? This is straight from scripture yet you accuse me of twisting what exactly? undecided
Werey alaso.
Eat lunch before going to yaba.

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:

Werey alaso.
Eat lunch before going to yaba.
Notice how what you are having a hard time with is the Words of Jesus Christ Himself.

This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
That you cannot accept wholly the Truth of God Himself speaks volumes of your condition, not mine. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Maysdevices(f): 1:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Are you insinuating that Jesus Christ, who simply called Him an Apostle/disciple lied instead? undecided

Revelation 1
King James Version

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

2 Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.

3 Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this PROPHECY, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

ARE YOU SAYING John the Apostle lied and HE WAS NOT GIVEN A PROPHECY? EVEN IF WHAT YOU SAID CHRIST SAID IS TRUE WHICH I HAVE NOT SEEN A BIBLE VERSE TO SUPPORT IT

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT JOHN DID AND WHAT PROPHETS OF NOW ARE DOING? ARE YOU SAYING John the Apostle WAS A FALSE PROPHET??

When Jesus Christ was alive, John had not being given the revelation so your question makes no sense.

Again. Copy paste where Jesus Christ called John the Baptist the ‘LAST’ prophet and you will be justified, this conversation doesn’t have to go on.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by bewla(m): 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
The dictionary tells you the meaning and application of that word, not my instinct. undecided
sorry and the dictionary was put together by human or spirit

The way of God is not the way of mortals

If you get it ok if not
Loba tan
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 2:08pm On Jul 06, 2023
Maysdevices:
ARE YOU SAYING John the Apostle lied and HE WAS NOT GIVEN A PROPHECY? EVEN IF WHAT YOU SAID CHRIST SAID IS TRUE WHICH I HAVE NOT SEEN A BIBLE VERSE TO SUPPORT IT
■ WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WHAT JOHN DID AND WHAT PROPHETS OF NOW ARE DOING? ARE YOU SAYING John the Apostle WAS A FALSE PROPHET??
■ When Jesus Christ was alive, John had not being given the revelation so your question makes no sense.
■ Again. Copy paste where Jesus Christ called John the Baptist the ‘LAST’ prophet and you will be justified, this conversation doesn’t have to go on.
1. I don't worship John but Jesus Christ so it I'd clearly what Jesus Christ says of His own that matters. Jesus Christ called His disciples/apostles to become fishers of men, and that is what they become, right? undecided

2. Well, lots actually! According to Jesus Christ, those who are His followers are only able to get revelations of that which concerns His Truth and the Kingdom of God - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16 - courtesy of His very own Spirit of Truth. Meaning there are no interpretation of dreams, no seeing into the lives of individuals or personal readings and all the others that many are used to throwing in the bucket as far as prophets of Old. undecided

3. Did John morph into a different entity after Jesus Christ or what that He should no longer be regarded simply as Jesus Christ regarded Him? undecided

4. I am sorry, I told the other that I am not in the mood to argue and I will tell you the same. If you do not believe it, it's OK. I am not here to shove my understanding down anyone's throat on this. I am simply here to proclaim it, and that is that. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
■ sorry and the dictionary was put together by human or spirit
The way of God is not the way of mortals If you get it ok if not Loba tan
I already explained that you and I don't even agree as far as who we each call God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Israel is not the Allah of Mohamed. So I am not certain why you feel you can tell me about mine in this. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by benitwater(m): 2:13pm On Jul 06, 2023
R.I.P Baba Olowere aka Baba Automatic,
You will surely be missed,
I remember when I use to attend your early Monday morning powerful prayer meeting,
Your life has greatly impacted mine and also contributed to who I am today.
R.I.P Baba.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Akinya17: 2:58pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rest in perfect peace Baba. He was a great prayer warrior, I used to attend Oke Imole and Automatic every Monday while I was in UI. Baba was very prayerful.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Thryphosa(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2023
A respected and true prophet of God. Rest in peace baba automatic.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by impeccablephili: 4:49pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's the problem, God said cursed is any man who puts his trust in another man and makes flesh and blood his role model - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11. You put your trust in men. You believe men more than you believe God. Jesus Christ said you cannot have two masters in the Kingdom of God. The one who you put your trust in becomes a master over you and you cannot trust man and trust God at the same time. God says it is impossible to do that. lipsrsealed
No sane Christian will trust his pastor more than God, Jesus even said it John 14 :1 that we should trust in God and him.
But Jesus himself started religion in Mathew 16 :18, and in Mathew 28:18- 19 , He commanded his disciples to go to the world and preach the gospel, and after they should continue teaching them and guiding them, because without anybody teaching and guiding them, it will be very hard to know more about God.

That is why bible says in
Romans 10:14 KJV
How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?.
God himself said in
Jeremiah 3:15 KJV
and I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.

God calls some people as Christians leaders to guide people and to tell them his mind , and these people dedicate. Themselves to God's work, and after prolonged fasting and prayer they acquire more spiritual energies that are higher than there members. That why is some of them can see vision, lay hands on the sick and the sick getting healed etc. Mark 16:15+18, Act 1: 8.

I know there are fake Pastors and prophets all over the place but tagging all the church leaders fakes is fallacious, and that is why I said if you have had the opportunity of meeting that old man once you wouldn't have counted him among fakes, That man had down syndrome and even with his disability, founded nothing less than forty big churches. His children are pastors but he didn't give them any post in his church, he had retired and handed the church affiars to strangers. Even before his death.

If you were born before mid 90's and lived in the south west you would have played his church juvenile choir album "ounjẹ to to simi".
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Confiture: 5:05pm On Jul 06, 2023
Automatic prayer, automatic answer. RIP sir
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Greattie08: 5:09pm On Jul 06, 2023
Good Night Sir!

You have fought a good fight of faith & you have laid down the sword.... You were once a Militant Christian but now has been transformed to be a Triumphant Christian... Rest on in the bosom of your Lord Christ Jesus. Amen.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:14pm On Jul 06, 2023
impeccablephili:
No sane Christian will trust his pastor more than God, Jesus even said it John 14 :1 that we should trust in God and him.
■ But Jesus himself started religion in Mathew 16 :18, and in Mathew 28:18- 19 , He commanded his disciples to go to the world and preach the gospel, and after they should continue teaching them and guiding them, because without anybody teaching and guiding them, it will be very hard to know more about God.
That is why bible says in
■ Romans 10:14 KJV How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?. God himself said in Jeremiah 3:15 KJV and I will give you pastors according to mine heart, which shall feed you with knowledge and understanding.
1. That is sound but I can tell you that about 100% of Christians do exactly that — trust their pastors more than they trust Jesus Christ. Here's an example. According to Jesus Christ, all those who follow Him are to pray in silence and in hiding. Anything contrary is a sin against God.
5 “When you pray, don’t be like the hypocrites. They love to stand in the synagogues and on the street corners and pray loudly. They want people to see them. The truth is, that’s all the reward they will get.
6 But when you pray, you should go into your room and close the door. Then pray to your Father. He is there in that private place. He can see what is done in private, and he will reward you.
7 “And when you pray, don’t be like the people who don’t know God. They say the same things again and again. They think that if they say it enough, their god will hear them.
8 Don’t be like them. Your Father knows what you need before you ask him. - Matthew 6 vs 5 - 8
The average Christian does not believe in what Jesus Christ said above of Prayer and of the Father. As a matter of fact, the average Christian instead believes that God only hears them when they are loud and in the face of others when praying. They don't believe in Jesus Christ and this applies to pretty much over 2 billion of those who register as Christians all the world over. undecided

2. Jesus Christ defined religion for you in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 as the teaching of doctrines and traditions of men, ideas which do not absolutely adhere to the teachings of Jesus Christ as explained in the above example. undecided

3. This is another part of the problem. Animating that which is inanimate. The Bible said nothing of the sort which you claim — it is just a book. Rather, Paul posited in that particular passages that one has to have been taught but the same Paul in Romans 2 vs 1 - 13 also spoke of those who were never taught by others yet believe in God and His Law, people like him who were taught by God Himself following His declaration in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 that He, God, would teach people about Himself. undecided

You quote Jeremiah 3 vs 15 but conveniently skipped the most important details of the message which include who it was addressed to and the when of it's fulfillment.
11 The Lord said to me, “Israel was not faithful to me, but she had a better excuse than unfaithful Judah.
12 Jeremiah, look toward the north and speak this message: “‘Come back, you faithless people of Israel.’ This message is from the Lord. ‘I will stop frowning at you. I am full of mercy.’ The Lord says, ‘I will not be angry with you forever.
13 But you must recognize your sin. You turned against the Lord your God. That is your sin. You worshiped the idols of other nations. You worshiped them under every green tree. You did not obey me.’” This message is from the Lord.
14 The Lord says, “You people are unfaithful, but come back to me because I am your master. I will take one person from every city and two people from every family and bring you to Zion.
15 Then I will give you new rulers who will be faithful to me. They will lead you with knowledge and understanding.
16 In those days there will be many of you in the land.” This message is from the Lord. “At that time people will never again say, ‘I remember the days when we had the Box of the Lord’s Agreement.’ They will not even think about the Holy Box anymore. They will not even remember or miss it. They will never make another Holy Box.
17 At that time the city of Jerusalem will be called the ‘Lord’s Throne.’ All nations will come together in the city of Jerusalem to give honor to the name of the Lord. They will not follow their stubborn, evil hearts anymore.
18 In those days the family of Judah will join the family of Israel. They will come together from a land in the north to the land I gave to their ancestors.” - Jeremiah 3 vs 11 - 18
As you read above in the same passage, what is written in Jeremiah 3 is meant to take place, in the future, when God reunites the people of Israel and the people of Judah and Jerusalem has once again been restored by God to be The Lord's throne. All these have yet to take place, so why do you claim that God has given you these rulers when He had to do that? undecided

Regarding the shepherds, you should instead read what God said in Ezekiel 34, a message that was reechoed by Jesus Christ in John 10 vs 1 - 16. God cursed all the shepherds in the Land and called them thieves who come to steal from His sheep, to kill the fat of sheep, and to destroy His flock.
1 The word of the Lord came to me. He said,
2 “Son of man, speak against the shepherds of Israel for me. Speak to them for me. Tell them that this is what the Lord God says: ‘You shepherds of Israel have only been feeding yourselves. It will be very bad for you! Why don’t you shepherds feed the flock?
3 You eat the fat sheep and use their wool to make clothes for yourselves. You kill the fat sheep, but you don’t feed the flock.
4 You have not made the weak strong. You have not cared for the sick sheep. You have not put bandages on the sheep that were hurt. Some of the sheep wandered away, and you did not go get them and bring them back. You did not go to look for the lost sheep. No, you were cruel and severe—that’s the way you tried to lead the sheep!
5 “‘And now the sheep are scattered because there was no shepherd. They became food for every wild animal, so they were scattered.
6 My flock wandered over all the mountains and on every high hill. My flock was scattered over all the face of the earth. There was no one to search or to look for them.’”
7 So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord.
8 The Lord God says, “I swear that wild animals will catch my sheep, and my people will become food for all those animals because they did not have any real shepherds. My shepherds did not look out for my flock. They did not feed my flock. No, they only killed the sheep and fed themselves!”
9 So, you shepherds, listen to the word of the Lord!
10 The Lord God says, “I am against the shepherds. I will demand my sheep from them. I will fire them. They will not be my shepherds anymore. Then the shepherds will not be able to feed themselves, and I will save my flock from their mouths. Then my sheep will not be food for them.”
11 The Lord God says, “I myself will be their Shepherd. I will search for my sheep and take care of them. - Ezekiel 34 vs 1 - 10
God fired all His former shepherds and installed Himself alone as shepherd over His sheep. Jesus Christ made this known when He stated that He alone is the good shepherd — implying that all others who claim to be shepherds over His flock are evil shepherds. undecided

So you need to get caught up on God's very own narrative and this you can only have by abandoning the narrative that has been fed to you by the very men who God cursed and set Himself against. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by archbishop007(m): 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rest on God's General....Baba Olowere......JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
POWERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.