Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,101 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead (40017 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Jayhome24: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
Is Jesus Christ a liar or a fool for saying what He did here? undecided

Pls what is meaning all these epistle?
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Oxygenmayo(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are these men greater than Jesus Christ? This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
So are these men above Jesus Christ? undecided

No mortal is greater than Jesus Christ, but He has given men the privilege to do greater works than He did, and this is not the issue here. Bro, learn to accord respect to whom it is due. Do not be like the modern-day Pharisees who were against Jesus during His earthly ministry. All your assertion and reaction to this post derails the OP intent.

Mind you, there are false teachers and prophets and until you can prove a preacher to be false, it is better you stay mute.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Semaj77(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
If what you say is true then you pretty much confirmed Jesus Christ, who instead said that John the Baptist was the last of the Old Covenant Prophets, a liar. undecided

2. According to God, you lay curses on your own self when you put your faith in men and make flesh and blood your role models - Jeremiah 17 vs 5 - 11. You just condemned Jesus Christ as a liar in order to raise ordinary men above God Himself. You should worry more about you than me. undecided

Even Jesus is a person
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2023
Popesuccess:
When they starts suffering the consequences of their actions, they will start looking for Prophets and Pastors to deliverance.
What you described is actually the fate that almost always befalls those of you who put your trust in men. That is the curse God spoke of in Jeremiah 17 vs 5. Jesus Christ said it like this, "The blind will fall into the same ditch that there blind leaders falls into". They can never seem to get away from needing their pastors and prophets to save them from one dilemma or the other. That is why Jesus Christ described the false teachers and false prophets as thieves who came to steal, to kill and to destroy. Na so una go pack your children and your children children hand over to them so they, the pastors and prophets, can continue to suck them dry using the name of God. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Jayhome24:
■ Pls what is meaning all these epistle?
You don't care at all for the teachings of Jesus Christ whom you pretend to believe in ? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Olushylay1(f): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2023
Baba Olowere,the entire CAC as a whole will miss you.

Rest well Baba .
Jesus power.
Power Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by babajeje123(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2023
Rest in peace Baba Olowere. I was privileged to meet you so many years back and one word of prophecy you spoke to me actually came to pass. You were indeed a man of God. May you find a space on your Master's chest to rest. Adieu sir

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's hoping we are finally towards the end of the era of the false teachers and the false prophets. lipsrsealed

You are playing too much. The family of the dead must not see this. You can delete it.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
Oxygenmayo:
■ No mortal is greater than Jesus Christ, but He has given men the privilege to do greater works than He did, and this is not the issue here.
■ Bro, learn to accord respect to whom it is due. Do not be like the modern-day Pharisees who were against Jesus during His earthly ministry. All your assertion and reaction to this post derails the OP intent.
■ Mind you, there are false teachers and prophets and until you can prove a preacher to be false, it is better you stay mute.
Jesus Christ gave that privilege only to men who obey His teachings and commandments---- not to those who He called out as hypocrites aka antichrists. undecided

2. But the modern day pharisees are the hypocrites aka antichrists.. undecided

3. Jesus Christ already proved them false teachers and false prophets from over 2000 years ago. This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
7 You are hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he spoke for God about you:
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Why do you not believe Jesus Christ? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Voiceofthestree: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2023
juman:
He was not popular much, because this is the first time I heard of the name.

Anytime a person is called prophet or prophetess, it signal to me that the person probably is traditionalist undercover.

No he was not a traditionalist he is a very popular and great man of God has a very big church at agbowo nah like big place oooo

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Semaj77:
■ Even Jesus is a person
He is obviously not a person to me since no person I know of can live inside of me.. lipsrsealed
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Nauttyprof(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2023
Crystallon:

You better be careful with your comments, we still have real prophets like Elisha and Elijah the Bible talked about here on earth. Don't lay curses on yourself cos of being woke or Nairaland likes

Rest in the blossom of the Lord papa

He is fond of doing this. You just don't need to be bothered. He loves doing this for his supposed knowledge of the word of God. Those who know a true prophet won't say such.

Sleep on Prophet Olowere.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by otipoju(m): 10:27am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's hoping we are finally towards the end of the era of the false teachers and the false prophets. lipsrsealed

You prefer swindlers in the guise of motivational speakers to the real deal.

Una kuku no dey read Bible to know what is inside but depend on " my pastor says " . Even if your m7ntula pastor tells you their are demonic psalms in the Bible, you will clap in excitement.

Otondo people.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Alexiiydon: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
even if he’s not real who are you to judge in the book was written judge not the people who call themselves men of God hear what they preach as long as it’s from the world of God you have no wisdom you claim you seek
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2023
otipoju:
■ You prefer swindlers in the guise of motivational speakers to the real deal. Una kuku no dey read Bible to know what is inside but depend on " my pastor says " . Even if your m7ntula pastor tells you their are demonic psalms in the Bible, you will clap in excitement. Otondo people.
You are not making any sense to me. This man here was a swindler in disguise and many of those who he had under him also said the words in bold as you can clearly tell from some of the comments here. Are you asking me if I prefer one kind of swindler over the others or something? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 10:31am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. If you knew the truth, we wouldn't be having this discussion will we? undecided

First of all, God said He would send only prophets from among the Israelites. So, there Mohammed is out the window. Second, again, the reason the coming of John was hailed in scripture by the Prophets-- I think and Isaiah and even malachi --- had to do with the fact that he was the last to come before the last days of Israel. And Jesus Christ proclamation that, again, John was ndeed the last .I.e. the greatest, was also to announce the end was already upon the people. undecided

2. Your questions are tangled up. You are told that John the Baptist was the last prophet born of woman sent by God. undecided

▪︎ Last seer? In Numbers 12 vs 6, God explained to you that He communicated with His prophets via dreams and visions. Did He not? undecided
▪︎ Joel told you that would happen during the Last days,did he not?
▪︎ the real Saul was able to see visions had to do with what God said through Joel He would do during the last days.

The last days ended after God destroyed Jerusalem, and scattered the remnants of Israel after He cursed/judged them. undecided
You're wrong again.
1. God said He would send prophets to Israel from among Israel. He never said he would only send prophets from among Israelites. Moses' father-in-law a priest of Midian was a prophet. Same with Balaam. So your knowledge of the Bible is totally off!

2. Again, to the subject of Mohammed. If 1 above is true, then Mohammed becomes the last prophet based on your (mis)interpretation. And he wasn't sent to Israel but to Arabs while he observed semblance of Jewish practices. How many prophets hailed John's coming? Quote the part of Malachi you're referring to. Don't just hide under conjectures to make non-points.

3. Greatest does not mean last. You're yet to show how greatest means last. It's simple English. You're a false teacher. You can't prove from anywhere that greatest means last. And FYI, Jews believe Moses was the greatest prophet. So you can understand that Jesus was actually contradicting Jewish opinion, popular in those days when he declared John the Baptist the greatest prophet. I hope you can grab the theological significance of that.

4. Saul the King? Joel prophesied about Saul? I'm sure now that you're not a good Bible student. Just a rabble rouser. Prophecy is about telling what will happen not what has happened. Telling what has happened is the job of scribes and teachers in Jewish practice. How could you say Joel prophesied about Saul? Go and read Joel 2 very well to understand the context. Your knowledge of scriptures is disappointing.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:33am On Jul 06, 2023
Alexiiydon:
■ even if he’s not real who are you to judge in the book was written judge not the people who call themselves men of God hear what they preach as long as it’s from the world of God you have no wisdom you claim you seek
Look, read! This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
8 These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
9 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’ - Matthew 15 vs 7 - 9
6 Jesus answered, “You are all hypocrites. Isaiah was right when he wrote these words from God about you:‘These people honor me with their words, but I am not really important to them.
7 Their worship of me is worthless. The things they teach are only human rules.’
8 You have stopped following God’s commands, preferring instead the man-made rules you got from others.”
9 Then he said, “You show great skill in avoiding the commands of God so that you can follow your own teachings! - Mark 7 vs 6 - 9
Jesus Christ said this man and everyone who teaches religion --- doctrines and traditions of men ---- using the name of God is an antichrist aka a false teacher and a false prophet. Are you suggesting that I deny the Truth of Jesus Christ? Are you insinuating that Jesus Christ got it wrong? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by advanceDNA: 10:34am On Jul 06, 2023
Oxygenmayo:

Mind you, there are false teachers and prophets and until you can prove a preacher to be false, it is better you stay mute.

Its like u dont know kobo junkie... lol.... his or her madness does carry twins...
His own opinion as is many of his weird opinions is that jesus is the only teacher..

anyone teaching the word of God to those that dont understand is false and going against Jesus....
. i saw one of this argument with someone on the forum....it was fvcking hilarious.... so weda u are holy or not ..weda u are teaching the truth or not......as long as u are teaching jesus' words to any body u are a false teacher trying to take Jesus' place......hahahahhahhaha...

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Beuberry(f): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Did you skip over the other part that also told you to judge all this righteously? And the standard of righteousness is Jesus Christ. This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
So are you insinuating Jesus Christ is a liar in this?. undecided

You really don't know much about God do and are all too willing to fight against Him on behalf of a mere man.. undecided
I talk am say you are on colos. Jesus didn't lie. The part of judge righteously is there in the bible. I m now telling you that do you know the dead prophet that warranted this talk in reality to judge him right or wrong?
Don't you see it's mental illness that's making you to judge him?
You don't know the difference btw judge righteously and judging based of what you know about people. When people die, people talk about their deeds whether good or bad just as Paul described those who died in faith in Hebrews 11 and also how sad people were when Lazarus a friend of Jesus died. Many has mourned Prophet Olowere. You are here saying trash. God, handle this boy as You wish. It's Your choice Sir to forgive him or use him as sample!
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2023
Kukutenla:

You're wrong again.
1. God said He would send prophets to Israel from among Israel. He never said he would only send prophets from among Israelites. Moses' father-in-law a priest of Midian was a prophet. Same with Balaam. So your knowledge of the Bible is totally off!
Please, go back through the details of the Old Law so you can understand fact from fiction abeg! undecided

□ As part of the agreement/Covenant God made with the people of Israel, God had wanted to speak directly to the people. However, out of fear, the people of Israel asleep God to speak to them through Moses and so God promised them that He would send them prophets from among their brethren. This is written there in the book of Exodus, and restated in Deuteronomy by God to the people. undecided

□ Moses's father-in-law, Jethro, was never a prophet sent by God to the people of Israel, neither was Balaam sent by God to Israel.

□ We are here discussing God's Covenant to Israel. Jesus Christ is another one of God's Covenants to Israel --- the sinners of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Alexiiydon: 10:41am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Look, read! This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
Jesus Christ said this man and everyone who teaches religion --- doctrines and traditions of men ---- using the name of God is an antichrist aka a false teacher and a false prophet. Are you suggesting that I deny the Truth of Jesus Christ? Are you insinuating that Jesus Christ got it wrong? undecided
lol you need to seek more wisdom like I said earlier either they are real men of God or not you will be judge and they will be judged also it’s better you hear what they preach and leave if they are true or not to who will judge everybody
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Beuberry:
■ I talk am say you are on colos. Jesus didn't lie. The part of judge righteously is there in the bible. I m now telling you that do you know the dead prophet that warranted this talk in reality to judge him right or wrong?
Don't you see it's mental illness that's making you to judge him? You don't know the difference btw judge righteously and judging based of what you know about people. When people die, people talk about their deeds whether good or bad just as Paul described those who died in faith in Hebrews 11 and also how sad people were when Lazarus a friend of Jesus died. Many has mourned Prophet Olowere. You are here saying trash. God, handle this boy as You wish. It's Your choice Sir to forgive him or use him as sample!
1. So Jesus Christ did not lie abi.
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites -- false teacher and false prophets aka antichrists.
The dead man taught religion--- doctrines and traditions of men --- to the people so why then do you not agree with Jesus Christ who says all those who teach religion using His name are hypocrites? undecided

Or were you simply saying "Jesus Christ didn't lie" for show? undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Jeezuzpick(m): 10:43am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Why not care more about Jesus Christ's reckoning? Jesus Christ is the one who condemned them all.... those who subscribe to religion instead of the pure teachings and commandments of God as Hypocrites...all of them. This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
Why not cast Jesus Christ down for His statement against them all? undecided

My point remains, there ought to be some.people who actually serve Jesus, right?
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2023
Jeezuzpick:
My point remains, there ought to be some.people who actually serve Jesus, right?
Again, This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites --- false teachers and false prophets--- .I.e. antichrists.
One thing for sure is no individual who truly serves Jesus Christ would follow or teach religion-- doctrines and traditions of men --- using the name of God or Jesus Christ.. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by bewla(m): 10:47am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
What has your Muslim Allah to do with the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob? Why do you feel you should have a say as a Muslim, one who serves a different deity?? undecided
Do you refer God as deity

Sub hanalai
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Maysdevices(f): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
Deepspirituals:
Are you New on here? I think if you are not, you should have put Kobojunkie on your Ignore list.

You wouldn't have responded to his or her Comments...

Ignore and respond to Reasonable Comments Pls.

He/she must be a new member, once I see
that moniker in religious threads; I don’t even bother reading the mention.

Thinking you can understand the things of the spirit by just reading the Bible and taking every word literally is the height of foolishness because you will only see what the human carnal eyes consider contradictions.

Literally knows absolutely nothing and thinks she/he knows everything.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 10:48am On Jul 06, 2023
bewla:
Do you refer God as deity Sub hanalai
Make Google your friend abeg! undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Ellasure: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
He speaks the mind or God means God's own Son was a liar? lipsrsealed

kobogunje, you should use your knowledge to advance the gospel rather than use it to argue to win some points on your chosen basis.

our Lord Jesus Christ has not come to destroy the old gospels or reject them. he came to further establish the the gospels and increase the body of knowledge of thinking and thought processes by man irrespective of state of origin or tribal origin, Jews or gentile.

The question is, has God almighty STOPPED sending his special people or angels to provide help and counseling to mankind? if you believe that God almighty created the world and directs its affairs as we learned in the book of Daniel after the experience of the king of Babylon. Will that God abandon man and mankind to the vagaries of the world and those living in it? the other question is, are human beings alone in this world directing the affairs on their own or there are external powers involved in the process of selection of which human survived a war, gains high monetary rewarding activities, has great farm harvest years on years, company promotions year on year, decide on who become a country ruler wrt time and events.

it is very easy to write a short statement of condemnation and reject of hard thinking because it is not everybody that is capable of receiving the heavens good mind and heart to do it.

Baba Olowere has done his part well and he did what the good Lord permitted him. He has gone to join the Lord triumphant army. he was ever open to receive all those who cared to see him for counselling and revelations. RIP.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kukutenla: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Please, go back through the details of the Old Law so you can understand fact from fiction abeg! undecided

□ As part of the agreement/Covenant God made with the people of Israel, God had wanted to speak directly to the people. However, out of fear, the people of Israel asleep God to speak to them through Moses and so God promised them that He would send them prophets from among their brethren. This is written there in the book of Exodus, and restated in Deuteronomy by God to the people. undecided

□ Moses's father-in-law, Jethro, was never a prophet sent by God to the people of Israel, neither was Balaam sent by God to Israel.

□ We are here discussing God's Covenant to Israel. Jesus Christ is another one of God's Covenants to Israel --- the sinners of Israel aka the Lost sheep of Israel.. undecided
Oh I get you now. You think God only spoke to israelites. Well, that won't explain how God spoke to Balaam through his donkey does it? Or how God sent Jonah to Nineveh? Or saved Rahab the harlot etc.
But Jethro is the reason Israelites have what we call Elders till this day not so? Yet you say he was never sent by God.
God's exclusive Covenant to Israel ended with the Davidic Covenant. The Covenant of Jesus is to all men.
Luke 2:13_14:
13And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying:
14“Glory to God in the highest,
And on earth peace, goodwill toward men!”
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by juman(m): 10:57am On Jul 06, 2023
Voiceofthestree:

No he was not a traditionalist he is a very popular and great man of God has a very big church at agbowo nah like big place oooo

Ibadan.
OK.
May be popular in his area.

Any yoruba pastor that I have never heard of his or her name certainly not generally popular.
I have been following news for decades.
Also I used to frequently been in ibadan some times ago.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by juman(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2023
Condolences to the family, the church and his followers.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Jul 06, 2023
finally, baba olowere is gone
the last prophet of the Almighty God that God really speaks through .
Baba Olowere thank you for all the great works you have done. The body of Christ in Nigeria will never never forget you, you have fought the good fight and won.

Now we are left with naira bet prophets , political analyst prophets that study events and then give forecast, now we are left with prophets who now claim that God always changes His mind anytime their prophesies doesn't come to pass, now we are left with prophets that have the time to watch Nollywood films, and claims that God speaks to them about every single celebrity in Nigeria. I don't know when God became a celebrity gossiper that will be discussing every single rumor and every single celebrity with all these prophets.

i thank God that at least, i saw and witnessed the era of great honest men of God like baba babajide and baba olowere,and etc

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Pastor Made An Accurate Prophecy About Naira Marley In 2022 (video) / Frank Edwards And Don Moen In The Studio - Photos / T.B Joshua "Predicted Crash Of Russian Plane"(watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.