Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,905 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:48 AM

Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead (39962 Views)

Prophetess Morenikeji Egbin Orun Is Dead / How Pastor Slept With My Mother With Promise Of Automatic Ticket To Heaven / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Eyitore(m): 7:11pm On Jul 06, 2023
Rest in peace Baba olowere, Baba Automatic! Thank God I was able to meet you before you died, when God told me to meet you.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Chibuezem(m): 7:29pm On Jul 06, 2023
Streett:

Acknowledged Brother……. This was the clarity & rephrase I been ask for

🚶🏿‍♂️….You wise proper
Thank God for everything, I believe the best thing that can happen to anyone is to hear from God direct, there's alot of noise in this world me of God prophesy but it doesn't hold thereby bring Shame to the Church.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by impeccablephili: 7:33pm On Jul 06, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. That is sound but I can tell you that about 100% of Christians do exactly that — trust their pastors more than they trust Jesus Christ. Here's an example. According to Jesus Christ, all those who follow Him are to pray in silence and in hiding. Anything contrary is a sin against God.
The average Christian does not believe in what Jesus Christ said above of Prayer and of the Father. As a matter of fact, the average Christian instead believes that God only hears them when they are loud and in the face of others when praying. They don't believe in Jesus Christ and this applies to pretty much over 2 billion of those who register as Christians all the world over. undecided

2. Jesus Christ defined religion for you in Matthew 15 vs 1 - 10 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 13 as the teaching of doctrines and traditions of men, ideas which do not absolutely adhere to the teachings of Jesus Christ as explained in the above example. undecided

3. This is another part of the problem. Animating that which is inanimate. The Bible said nothing of the sort which you claim — it is just a book. Rather, Paul posited in that particular passages that one has to have been taught but the same Paul in Romans 2 vs 1 - 13 also spoke of those who were never taught by others yet believe in God and His Law, people like him who were taught by God Himself following His declaration in Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 that He, God, would teach people about Himself. undecided

You quote Jeremiah 3 vs 15 but conveniently skipped the most important details of the message which include who it was addressed to and the when of it's fulfillment.
As you read above in the same passage, what is written in Jeremiah 3 is meant to take place, in the future, when God reunites the people of Israel and the people of Judah and Jerusalem has once again been restored by God to be The Lord's throne. All these have yet to take place, so why do you claim that God has given you these rulers when He had to do that? undecided

Regarding the shepherds, you should instead read what God said in Ezekiel 34, a message that was reechoed by Jesus Christ in John 10 vs 1 - 16. God cursed all the shepherds in the Land and called them thieves who come to steal from His sheep, to kill the fat of sheep, and to destroy His flock.
God fired all His former shepherds and installed Himself alone as shepherd over His sheep. Jesus Christ made this known when He stated that He alone is the good shepherd — implying that all others who claim to be shepherds over His flock are evil shepherds. undecided

So you need to get caught up on God's very own narrative and this you can only have by abandoning the narrative that has been fed to you by the very men who God cursed and set Himself against. undecided
No problem dear, since you are not ready to change your mindset about the church and its leaders, no need of flogging the dead horse. You can hold on to your beliefs.
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2023
impeccablephili:
No problem dear, since you are not ready to change your mindset about the church and its leaders, no need of flogging the dead horse. You can hold on to your beliefs.
You are asking me to abandon what Jesus Christ Himself said — what the Almighty said— in order to instead uplift ordinary men. How does that sit well with you, is what I wonder. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by IslamIsIdiotic: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2023
You are also an AntiChristian and an irredeemable hell bound heretic.

Kobojunkie:
This is what Jesus Christ said of all those who embrace the doctrines and traditions of men, all of whom He said are hypocrites.
From the above, you can see in clear detail that those who do what God decries in the passage are false prophets and false teachers .I.e. hypocrites aka antichrists. undecided
Re: Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead by seunlayi(m): 10:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Rip baba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Spiritual Implications Of Masturbation: My 24 Years As An Addict / "Women Who Wear Trousers, Eyelashes Are Sinners" - Pastor Lazarus Muoka / My Greatest Sexual Temptation As A Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.