Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,486 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? (12907 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by tiswell(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2023
women crave for marriage more than men since the creation and existence of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by onlyboyson(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women get traumatized when they hear menopause

3 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by tiswell(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Vision101:
The answer to the question can be found in: when a lady and a man that is doing well is dating, who brings up the issue of marriage more often?
the lady

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Juniorangel(m): 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women have biological clock, while men have financial clock. So woman want marriage more than men.

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by 4evayours: 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omo na women want am badly
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?
rest
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I answered his question

Men crave more for marriage than women.

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Sososo(f): 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Both gender
Its as important and beneficial to females as
to males
Case closed

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by SayNo2SmallPrik: 4:24pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samantha124:
For me, I'd have to say it's men... I've heard a lot of guys talking about marriage, but I'd hardly hear ladies talking about it.

And also keep in mind the following.
1. We are Africans and in most tribes, the child will not be considered yours until you get married to the mother.
2. Men usually get shamed for still living with their parents while already in their 30s or 40s, even if they're working well, but women don't necessarily get shamed even if they have a child or children.
3. There's a saying that behind every man, there's a woman... And that's because every man needs that feminine touch in his life, that also includes his house, food, and clothing, they all need that feminine touch.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Na rubbish you dey cap…men in their 30s and 40s still live with their parents?? Maybe in your country. Lmao 🤣

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?

They never say men don't get married, understand the topic. Who craves more?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by InvertedHammer: 4:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:
If you see a post "You will get married before the end of the year", 99.9% of the Amen will come from the women.

In the churches, we have prayer topics for women that want husbands. I can't recall when men that need wives were asked to be prayed for.

/
If not for children, I don't think the modern man will be interested in marriage.

There are too many responsibilities with minimal benefits. What you can get in marriage, you can get out of marriage these days. All those sacrifices are not even reciprocated at old age. With the proliferation of simps and effeminate men, the future looks bleak.

Before it was for peace, comfort, love and/ or emotional support. But with the importation of "wokeism" and "feminism" (two attributes that fat and ugly ladies use to deceive gullible ones among pretty ladies), it serves no purpose to get married. It gets worse now that prenups and NDAs are being contested in court.

People think it is bad in Nigeria. No! It can only get worse as long as impressionable Nigerian ladies keep embracing everything bad about the Western culture. With the acceptance of babymama culture, marriage may be extinct soon. How many wedding announcements have you heard this year? Asians, Middle-Easterners and to a lesser part, Whites are not really feeling the brunt. The ease at which black females are easily deceived with words should be the main concern. It started with churches and now any smooth-talker sounds convincing enough to make them throw caution to the wind.

/

7 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2023
Sososo:
Both gender
Its as important and beneficial to females as
to males
Case closed
Who crave more?
Of course any man want to marry, but the say who crave more.

Do you see ladies from 27years behave towards marriage?

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by hansomb: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Hmmm, just eating and reading comments
In your husband or father's house ?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Lonestar124: 4:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.
Dey play girloo
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Poske95(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2023
It's the insecurity of being an African , a black man....
It's funny how after getting married - a lady says she got upset,left the house @10pm, ........ . .come back, bla bla blah....
(In between), she fk an ex and is pregnant..... she's back to the streets.
Women held men down no matter the eff.....they showed solidarity hence the good families.......
Lately, is talk,talk,talk....like babies

Wish I could talk down men....but another time.
I focus on the ladies because it hinges on y'all.
Even the marriable types are hard to distinguish because they love hanging too close to the .....oshos.....
These days, it's so sweet eating the cake and having it.
There's time, and it's ticking.....

3 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Basiljoe: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Toktee:
When they are tired of sleeping from one hotel/motel to another for 5k for a night.
When they are tired of jumping from one dik to another.
When foundation powder is no longer helping.
When kids start referring to them as "anty"
When men start asking them "how's ur kids"
When their vag! na walls have fallen.

Then is time for a nigeria's who.re to look for innocent young man to trap.

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by AskNgige2: 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

Your mumu never do shaa
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Cloudflare: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Wail on their behalf, cry.

Olosho!! Is this how you jump from one Dick to another and at the end you expect one man to come and marry u? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2023
Cloudflare:

My mother na losho!! That is how she jump from one Dick to another and at the end she expected one man my father to come and marry her? Dey play

Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Tzar(m): 5:30pm On Jul 07, 2023
Marriage only benefits the woman. The man just gets married to make his woman/ women happy. Women are the ones that require marriage for assurance.
Forced Monogamy is a diabolical scam created by the devil to compel otherwise polygamous men to keep lying to one woman, while he endlessly cheats on her! Monogamy keeps most men in a sustained chain of sin, hypocrisy and delusion. Man is polygamous by nature. Even Adam was married to Lilith and Eve. Abraham had Sarai and many concubines. Even Moses had two wives. These were people who spoke directly to God o!
But the Europeans superimposed their devil induced monogamy on the rest of the world.

3 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Sososo(f): 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

Who crave more?
Of course any man want to marry, but the say who crave more.

Do you see ladies from 27years behave towards marriage?

Its about individual priority
A guy of 25 years can have craving for
Marriage while a guy of 40 does not and
Vice versa.

Btw
Are you from arthur and merlin's country?😁
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Emaprince: 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
There is nothing in marriage apart from kids. Without kids, all women will be walking lonely on the streets cos normally men will just Bleep and dash.

I wonder what women's life would have been like if no be for kids wey make men dey commit.

Op your answer

Who is the first to announce being engaged?
Who will rush to show off wedding ring on every pic?
Who is always shouting " God when??"
Who packs their load to shiloh for marriage?
Who is always shouting "This year somebody son will find me?
Who shouts the loudest amen whenever the pastor says "you shall get married this year?

It's really funny seeing what women are typing here. People that will get depression if men don't talk marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Sirseedorf(m): 5:40pm On Jul 07, 2023
grin
Women, women and women.

Reason women crave for marriage is because of fear of being evening news paper.

They have seen a simp to tie the knot with, or

They want to settle down after riding every black, yellow, cucumber d1ck in the universe.
grin

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Walamide: 5:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
We don't even know who's married and who's not because many of our married folks no longer use their wedding rings.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Emaprince: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2023
When some one creates a thread condemning marriage, watch the gender that will attack the OP brutally. That's because marriage is their biggest achievement - The holy grail of their existence. They will fight anyone that proposes abolishment of the institution.

Therein, lies your answer.

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by sparko1(m): 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2023
For most women it's a resting period, for men well you understand what it means.

Some men are very serious about marriage, especially those that don't know how to cook or do anything at home, they feel relieved but just wait until they get married, they will be out in no time. Most ladies don't even want to cook or do any of those things.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by DKM123: 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women crave for marriage more due to societal pressure and expectations. They want to be called Mrs cos all thier friends are now being respected just cos they now have the Mrs tag.

But by the time MOST of these women get married, they will realise they were scammed by the society and that it is a 100 times more beneficial to the man especially the Nigerian man .

If she is a career woman who makes her own money, then the scam will be even more glaring cos EVERYTHING changes for her. Her body, her career, her swag, more stress from domestic chores and kids that ages her in an instant, disappointment and heartache from infidelity, no more attention from men that makes her feel special, her peace of mind is gone cos most Naija men are egotistical and narcissistic, if the man is a wife beater then her life is on the line but she is trapped etc etc......

Infact, the woman most times is the first to file for divorce and run away from most NIGERIAN marriages. Then you see the men blackmailing them and doing all sorts so the woman stays married to them by fire by force.

That is why when men have tasted marriage and then divorced or lost thier wives, before one year, they are diving into another marriage with all thier body and soul ASAP. They never ever want to stay single ever again.

The women crave marriage at the beginning thinking it's all rose and dandy but the men should be the ones craving it cos na them dey enjoy am pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by isabi2lof: 7:09pm On Jul 07, 2023
Men cos some of them are looking for who to flush their poo undecided
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Dinieoj(f): 7:10pm On Jul 07, 2023
Toktee:
When they are tired of sleeping from one hotel/motel to another for 5k for a night.
When they are tired of jumping from one dik to another.
When foundation powder is no longer helping.
When kids start referring to them as "anty"
When men start asking them "how's ur kids"
When their vag! na walls have fallen.

Then is time for a nigeria's who.re to look for innocent young man to trap.

Abeg the part of vagina wall falling, how do you come about such conclusion, you must have visited alot of oloshos, which make you part of them, cos even me as a woman after four kids can't even think about this vagina wall falling off, na wa to you o
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by sonofthunder: 7:14pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

Come let us lick your tears

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by sonofthunder: 7:18pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.

Dey play oh.... Just dey play

Many have toiled the path you are on unsuccessfully......... I pray you either find success or better still, a better path. Okay.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by eepeepook: 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Hackneyed topic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Child Isn't As Intelligent As You / Dealing With A Child's Destructive Behaviour? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.