Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,237 members, 7,836,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? (12914 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by ecolime(m): 5:21am On Jul 07, 2023
Vision101:
The answer to the question can be found in: when a lady and a man that is doing well is dating, who brings up the issue of marriage more often?
This got me laughing 😃

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Everyday you below par boys create threads insulting women as if we are the air you breath, you all feel useless if you don't talk about females daily it's obvious, instead of you to channel your energy in developing your country, you wail about women

Again, cry.
Now that you are not happy.
Now that you are following me here and there, are you not pained?

We mean well for una, but una no mean we'll for unaself. Why suffer kpekuss and turned it to borehole before thinking of marriage.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 6:37am On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.
Exactly. grin
When you got tired of all the all nights and marriage seminars what else can you do?
But make one guy approach you with a dip pocket now the next thing is to start asking him where the relationship is going to?
You guys are really funny grin

8 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 07, 2023
Just because you're saying it, it doesn't necessarily mean it's true because you know very well that we can't come to you to confirm your statement.

And keep in mind that I said most men, not all men.
Vision101:
@Samantha124
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

@me
I'm a bachelor but none of the above apply to me.

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 07, 2023
For me, I'd have to say it's men... I've heard a lot of guys talking about marriage, but I'd hardly hear ladies talking about it.

And also keep in mind the following.
1. We are Africans and in most tribes, the child will not be considered yours until you get married to the mother.
2. Men usually get shamed for still living with their parents while already in their 30s or 40s, even if they're working well, but women don't necessarily get shamed even if they have a child or children.
3. There's a saying that behind every man, there's a woman... And that's because every man needs that feminine touch in his life, that also includes his house, food, and clothing, they all need that feminine touch.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Vision101:
The answer to the question can be found in: when a lady and a man that is doing well is dating, who brings up the issue of marriage more often?

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 07, 2023
Toktee:
Now that you are not happy.
Now that you are following me here and there, are you not pained?

We mean well for una, but una no mean we'll for unaself. Why suffer kpekuss and turned it to borehole before thinking of marriage.

Learn to mind the business that pays you.

3 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Darlingme(f): 10:34am On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:
If you see a post "You will get married before the end of the year", 99.9% of the Amen will come from the women.

In the churches, we have prayer topics for women that want husbands. I can't recall when men that need wives were asked to be prayed for.

Normally, it's supposed to be men, but because women make their selves too available, the need for marriage in men is gradually dieing.

5 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Vision101(m): 11:32am On Jul 07, 2023
@Samantha124
For me, I'd have to say it's men... I've heard a lot of guys talking about marriage, but I'd hardly hear ladies talking about it.

1. We are Africans and in most tribes, the child will not be considered yours until you get married to the mother.
2. Men usually get shamed for still living with their parents while already in their 30s or 40s, even if they're working well, but women don't necessarily get shamed even if they have a child or children.
3. There's a saying that behind every man, there's a woman... And that's because every man needs that feminine touch in his life, that also includes his house, food, and clothing, they all need that feminine touch.. cheesy cheesy cheesy

@me
You argue like a lawyer so I will say court angry grin grin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by talk2hb1(m): 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.
You Get Big Mouth, Must You Loud Am. wink
You are right, but it doesn’t apply to all men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by talk2hb1(m): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2023
Darlingme:
Normally, it's supposed to be men, but because women make their selves too available, the need for marriage in men is gradually dieing.
If You are a lady, I’ll say this is one of the most honest response from any lady.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Toktee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

Learn to mind the business that pays you.
This is it. grin
I never mentioned you anywhere and you can testify to that.

Do you love me, I can help ur ministry if u are not a nigeria's girl?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by ukaface(f): 3:31pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women

There you have it

All this kind question no Dey tire Una??
Normally you suppose know say na women

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Animegirl(f): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2023
Men oh!

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Gangster1ms: 3:35pm On Jul 07, 2023
Niggas, always remember you're the fucking prize no matter how it may look, if you're the only one putting efforts then please move on. Many of them are just destined to be evening newspapers, don't waste efforts on that

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by SmartyPants(m): 3:37pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:
Jmoore you and I know both know it's men na, and I will tell you why I think so in a moment. Let me finish what I am doing offline first.

I think women genuinely don't have the first clue about men. Men crave marriage?

The vast majority of men get married to meet societal pressure. In our generation, it's becoming increasingly common to see more and more men in their 30s and 40s with no immediate plans for marriage.

How do you think the baby mama phenomenon came about?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Pathfinder2090: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.

Your mama know whatsup! She does not want you to turn to evening newspaper. You better start including getting a good husband in your prayer point and always shout the biggest Amen anytime your pastor prays for single ladies in your church🤣

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2023
Omo na women o.They pray secretly .In Nigeria ,a man can have a babymama and no big deal.If I had a child .I will not get married anymore.

7 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Kobicove(m): 3:42pm On Jul 07, 2023
Rayban25:

It's only online you can deceive yourself..when you log out..you'll prepare for Shiloh with your company of ladies to sing carry me go my husbands house...because last time I checked when its prayer for a spouse your voices are the loudest in shouting amen. I know you wont want to admit but truth is bitter..daalu!

Vawulence promax grin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Paracetamol01: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by kaywhy09(m): 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Everybody know the answer sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by DoubleMo6: 3:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

NA SO WE GO DEY HEAR, WHEN TIME REACH NOW, NA FOWL CRY INSIDE BEDROOM EVERYDAY
WE GO DEY HEAR
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by uuzba(m): 3:45pm On Jul 07, 2023
Very stupid question.
The people that want to get married crave for marriage more than those that don't want to.
Your problem is that you are assuming because you and one girl are same age and went to same school, same class, therefore both of you will attract and get married.
Men do not have to marry their mate. In fact, a man can comfortably marry a woman 20, 30 years younger than him.
Women have time limit. They are counting down to menopause.
You, a guy, you want your legacy, your heirs to carry your name.
But you will first have name na? Not being jobless roaming about.
Build yourself up well, and go find a 10, 20 30 year YOUNGER girl in her 20's and marry. Nothing do you.
She wants to marry and so do you.
All this bullshit you are getting from girls around is because you are still pursuing your age-mate girls. You don't have anything for your age-mate girls. They will go with a guy 10, 20 + years older than you. Then you come here and start crying on Nairaland.
Your own girl is a very junior somebody. When you are settled, she will be very well available for you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Georgejeez: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
The way this singleness , peace of mind , breathing space and enjoyment of my small resources is sweeting me ehn..

To enter serious relationship or marry go fit hard o ..

6 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Offpointng: 3:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:
Jmoore you and I know both know it's men na, and I will tell you why I think so in a moment. Let me finish what I am doing offline first.

No be you again?? I know you'll say it's men. cheesy What's in marriage to fancy for a man aside having kids? what?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Tetrahedron: 3:49pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women and lies!!!
I doubt if any of them can make heaven
🤣🤣🤣😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Allmiron: 3:50pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samantha124:

You mean South Africa's men.

In Nigeria, na women crave pass, infact most of em, marriage na their highest achievement in life, they dream about their wedding day right from their mom's womb.
There's a church's prayer program for single and searching ladies called "Shiloh" in Nigeria.

Men never go to shilloh cos we are the prize.

There are thousands if not millions of eligible single women scattered across the country now, they still live with their parents, cos if any lady see a reasonable man who's ready to settle down, e go be like say she win lottery. I do not expect em to admit online, this is not real life.

Someday in the nearest future government would declare emergency on this matter.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Tetrahedron: 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Vision101:
@Samantha124

You must be from pluto, are you a man at all or another gay
@me
You argue like a lawyer so I will say court angry grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Maj196(m): 3:51pm On Jul 07, 2023
Those women up there are bunch of liars, they know they are the ones that crave for marriage more than men. Men don't have a biological clock, they can get married anytime not so much for a woman. You can't compare a 40 years old man to a 40 years old woman.

5 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Tonytonex(m): 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

I answered his question

Men crave more for marriage than women.

sorry to say. But you are lying.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by nomolos92: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
You'll see men above 35years not even worried about marriage at all, but imagine a 35years old lady who isn't married, she's already approaching grandma-hood

Any girl here that claim it's men is just a joker

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Allmiron: 3:59pm On Jul 07, 2023
nomolos92:
You'll see men above 35years not even worried about marriage at all, but imagine a 35years old lady who isn't married, she's already approaching grandma-hood

Any girl here that claim it's men is just a joker
that's too far, highest wey that wan fit see na 4th or 5th wife spot, in one alhaji house if she's lucky enough

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Ijaya123: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2023
jmoore:
If you see a post "You will get married before the end of the year", 99.9% of the Amen will come from the women.

In the churches, we have prayer topics for women that want husbands. I can't recall when men that need wives were asked to be prayed for.

You know the answer and you're still asking "Who craves for marriage more"?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Reveal Your Past To Your Future Spouse. / Males Been Raped! / HELP S.O.S- My Wife's New Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.