Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,830 members, 7,817,428 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? (12866 Views)

When Your Wife Loves Sex And Always Craves For More / Who Benefits More From Marriage? Men Or Women? / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by emmyN(m): 7:29pm On Jul 07, 2023
Samantha124:
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

Preposterous angry
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by erico2k2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?

ASk a woman who is 45 years old that question

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Bfly: 8:44pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

They say marriage doesn't favour them, yet get married to I think stone every Saturday

They say women cry because of marriage yet they are 99.9999% the only ones crying offline and online on behalf of women, make it make sense?

Because the hopeless women forced the spineless men into marriages. Only the Simps come here nd cry.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Charly68: 8:52pm On Jul 07, 2023
To an average good man,he knows to marry is to be ready to bear responsibility. True be told men want to get fully established before delving into marriage. Apart from this ,the number of women in our society are more than men.. there is mad rush for the available and capable men outside there.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Bfly: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.

Atleast, One good woman who understands the value of marriage and what women tend to gain from it, is doing it for you. You are probably due. You better start saying Amen unless you can't cope with marriage and probably don't want it.

Presently, women crave it more than men.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Batman2412(m): 9:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
What does a rich man need marriage for? Marriage is a woman's thing and because they won't marry themselves, they gotta hook a svcker that doesn't know what to do with his life. There's no benefit in marriage for man except 2 weeks of s£x and a lifetime of m!sery

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Countyguy: 9:11pm On Jul 07, 2023
Men!
Reason is they are always the one blackmailing women about marriage.
Proof: Nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Mattswaggz: 9:22pm On Jul 07, 2023
Leggodeals:
I think it's men cos they are quick to get married if they lose their wives. I wonder why they can't stay alone for long. Even Adam, in spite of God's beautiful creations still sulked in loneliness until Eve came.

Another reason why I think men desire partnership with women is there overwhelming interest in women affairs. I mean who talks about things that don't interest them? Whereas women have this apathy towards men. We are not just that invested in knowing men like that that's why we hardly talk about them.

Remove the marriage pressure in our society and the majority of Nigerian women would give up on marriage because marriage is costlier to us than beneficial. On average, women lose more than the gain in this institution whereas it's the opposite for men.

Lose more than they gain by offering only that thing inbetween their legs and breeding babies huh gringringrin...... quite a dumb and 100% bias assertion I think.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by elijah101(m): 9:27pm On Jul 07, 2023
she had to end it with that last part ... a truely ignorant feminist
Leggodeals:
I think it's men cos they are quick to get married if they lose their wives. I wonder why they can't stay alone for long. Even Adam, in spite of God's beautiful creations still sulked in loneliness until Eve came.

Another reason why I think men desire partnership with women is there overwhelming interest in women affairs. I mean who talks about things that don't interest them? Whereas women have this apathy towards men. We are not just that invested in knowing men like that that's why we hardly talk about them.

Remove the marriage pressure in our society and the majority of Nigerian women would give up on marriage because marriage is costlier to us than beneficial. On average, women lose more than the gain in this institution whereas it's the opposite for men.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

No sense at all
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Akuruoulo(m): 9:46pm On Jul 07, 2023
Jovialjune1:

No I don't

So keep crying.

We know who's crying grin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2023
Akuruoulo:

No sense at all

Daft eel.

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Exceed15: 10:13pm On Jul 07, 2023
Women ni o. They will disturb your life with - when will you come and know my parent ' if they eventually enter the marriage, give birth to 1 or 2 children they become tiger. They only marry for financial security not because they love u.

3 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Paramount01(m): 12:27am On Jul 08, 2023
Klass99:

Lol grin, I am not even offended by your post because you don't know me BUT I know me! And I know the kind of prayers I say or shout amen and I will say or shout amen to. A husband is not a public prayer I say amen to, a prayer of profitable employment with the likes of UN, AU, EU, Google, Microsoft, Foreign Consulates or a prayer of godly/righteous living are the sort of prayers I will shout amen to.

One time my own mother sent me a text saying she was praying for me to find/get a husband. I read the text and responded with just okay. She texted back and asked won't you say amen? In my mind I said if only mama knew what was worrying me and that husband/children were the least of my concerns she won't be texting me this.

Sorry to ask,How old are you?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Aguilar(m): 2:15am On Jul 08, 2023
Leggodeals:

you are saying nonsense. I can't pick or identify any sense from this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Caseless: 2:50am On Jul 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

if you lineup 100 men, and you ask them if they're ready to marry or settle down, they'd mostly say no and claim they want to be free cos marriage is seen as a burden to the men.

But if you lineup 1000 women and put the same question to them, their answer is a resounding "yes".

"Carry me de go, jehovah carry me de go my husband house". Remember the song?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Deoboss(m): 2:59am On Jul 08, 2023
Women crave more for marriage because they get taken care of automatically by their husband
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Uchesis: 8:42am On Jul 08, 2023
the gender that marriage favour the most will be the one that craves for it most.
I no mention any gender name oooo grin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by shantti(m): 9:12am On Jul 08, 2023
Women sabi lie oh grin grin grin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 08, 2023
Yet those 100 men would still need women to come and clean, cook, and wash for them.

You have to know the difference between need and want.

Men need us to survive because most of them are big babies, while we women want them, but can still survive without them.

The only thing that we have in common is that we're sexually beings and every now and then we need that intimacy in our lives.

Those 1000 women are really just doing you guys a favour by saying yes, why? because of the following:

1. It's only a woman who can decide whether she wants you to be the father of her child or not, because the child belongs with the mother and not necessarily with the father.

2. Even if they grow old as single women, at least they'd be having children of their own, while you'd have been just a sperm donor and living a lonely life as an old single man.

3. If things go well for those children, they'll grow up and take good care of their mother and get her a nice place to stay, while you'll be old and lonely living in your one room house with cockroaches and rats shouting "women are wicked"... cheesy grin

4. Even those men who have made it in life would constantly talk of how life is lonely without a woman and children because it's only a woman that's capable of turning a house into a home.

5. Even those rich men who go out there to spend their money on different slay queens have this one woman that they left back at home and she's the one they love so much and can't do without, they treat this woman like a real queen because she's so special to them.

6. Most of those men who claim that they still want to be free because marriage is a burden are Mama's boys and are not ready to man up... And we ladies don't do Mama's boys because they still reek Mama's breast milk.

7. Successful single men tend to mismanage their finances because most of them would get used by their friends and those goldigging ladies... It only takes a special woman in a man's life to put him line and start managing his finances accordingly.

8. And lastly, your egos won't let most of you men to admit that you need us more than we need you, so you start using marriage talks to try a blackmail us when the true reality is that it's you guys who are desperate because without women in your lives, you're nobodies.
Caseless:
if you lineup 100 men, and you ask them if they're ready to marry or settle down, they'd mostly say no and claim they want to be free cos marriage is seen as a burden to the men.

But if you lineup 1000 women and put the same question to them, their answer is a resounding "yes".

"Carry me de go, jehovah carry me de go my husband house". Remember the song?
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Damfostopper(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

REST.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Cromagnon: 8:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Men crave more

We crave non bastard children. Not marriage

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2023
jmoore:

You and who?

Please speak for yourself.

This UpperCut no be heregrin
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 08, 2023
Samantha124:
Men crave marriage more because most of them can't look after themselves and always need women to look after them... They're like big babies.

You don't need a man to tell you that he's single in order for you to know, just check his dress code and go check his house, the environment alone will let you know that the man is bachelor.

MooMoo lol.

It'll shock you that some men nowadays are good cooks, good cleaners, dress well, looks fresher and agile.

I'm a perfect example.

I cook my food myself, dry cleaning, general cleaning, dress well, make use of delivery agents for my errands. I look so young and fresh and i'm also enjoying my peace of mind.

Unlike many unkempt worn out married men whom we are age mate but they are looking twice my age.

You are still living behind the world in dark ages.

2 Likes

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 09, 2023
I said most men, not all men... The same way you said some men, not all men.

You and I are saying one and the same thing, so I don't know why you're crying.

We all know that most men are still big babies and you being an exception doesn't change anything.

The only moomoo here it's you for failing to understand my statement before you comment... And go learn some manners instead of commenting unnecessarily with insults as if you were raised on the streets without any home training.
Evolutionlove:

MooMoo lol.

It'll shock you that some men nowadays are good cooks, good cleaners, dress well, looks fresher and agile.

I'm a perfect example.

I cook my food myself, dry cleaning, general cleaning, dress well, make use of delivery agents for my errands. I look so young and fresh and i'm also enjoying my peace of mind.

Unlike many unkempt worn out married men whom we are age mate but they are looking twice my age.

You are still living behind the world in dark ages.
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2023
Samantha124:
I said most men, not all men... The same way you said some men, not all men.

You and I are saying one and the same thing, so I don't know why you're crying.

We all know that most men are still big babies and you being an exception doesn't change anything.

The only moomoo here it's you for failing to understand my statement before you comment... And go learn some manners instead of commenting unnecessarily with insults as if you were raised on the streets without any home training.

Wereey I have always known you are a one wereey lowlife living in Ajegunle or Okokomaiko SLUM.

Many Nigerians are extremely over bittered, damaged and useless beings.

No true South African Indigene will type like this. Oloshee.

1 Like

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 09, 2023
So I'm the bitter one, yet you're the one using insults...🤣🤣🤣

And wena o tseba eng ka ma South Africans?🤣🤣🤣
Evolutionlove:

Wereey I have always known you are a one wereey lowlife living in Ajegunle or Okokomaiko SLUM.

Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 10, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Apologize to samantha124 NOW angry
Re: Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 10, 2023
Rayban25:

Apologize to samantha124 NOW angry

Stupid Little Kid.

Craze dey your Head.

Na your senior sister for Ajegunle right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way / Loosed Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.