Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. (20452 Views)

EFCC Operatives Beat Justin Gbagir, NBA Chairman In Makurdi / Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by LordNonso(m): 1:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
Eventually, the effect of time will be in play and what will be, will be, and when this happens, the Almighty God who operates outside time, and space and realms, will have in motion, the manifestation of his abiding love on personalities like the young Justin Nwaeke Junior, a businessman and politician who hails from Ika North East LGA, who can be argued to have paid his dues.

Born in Igbodo, Delta State Nigeria, Justin Nwaeke Junior, agreeably, a consensus of opinions insist that he maintains a personality perceived to sincerely desire the general and greater good, but records are for sacred purposes and herein are basic details about his personality.

Justin Nwaeke Junior secured his Higher National Diploma in Marketing at the Abia State Polytechnic, thereafter moving to Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, from where he was posted to the Rural Electrification Agency (REA) for the compulsory one year National Youth Service Corps participation.
After NYSC, through his resourcefulness, Justin Nwaeke Junior was regained at the Rural Electrification Agency Abuja, where he worked for the next four years, spending half a decade with the REA.

He thereafter worked with Lafarge Nigeria, where he held forte as Personal Assistant to the South South Zonal Sales Representative of of the company.

Through these periods of his life, he maintained a soft spot for social service and eventually got appointed as Special Duty Officer to Honorable Francis Ejiroghene Waive, Member Representing Ughelli/Udu Federal Constituency at the House of Representatives.
In this capacity, he has served the Federal Republic of Nigeria through loyalty and commitment to his boss, Hon Waive.

A leader, a fighter, Progressive and Comrade-in-arms, Justin Nweke Junior took the bull by the horn in 2022, when he expressed his intention to represent his people of Ika North East Constituency at the House of Assembly, going ahead to purchase both forms at the National Secretariat of the All Progressives Congress, Abuja.

But Justin is not one to leave out the impact of men who were God’s instruments of empowerment to him, as he is always alive with cheers, deference and humility, when the words of Evangelist Moses Kamanaya always come to him.

He believes and commits to the towering image and personality of Evangelist Kamanaya, who he says remains his backbone and father, thus conceding to shelving his ambition in the interest of peace and unity in the party.

When the 2023 Gubernatorial and Presidential Elections heated up, Justin was called upon to form the secretariat of the Ika North East LGA Campaign Council set up by Former Deputy Senate President Senator Ovie Omo-Agege.

From the above, Justin Nwaeke Junior clearly falls into the category of those who have been empowered with wisdom from heaven, having also learnt from experiences and lessons.
Part of those experiences manifested via his sterling leadership antecedents as Founding member and Pioneer President 10 Brothers Association, a group made up young patriots committed to social justice and development.

Justin Nwaeke Junior despite his many engagements, maintains utmost privacy with his wife and children, but remains charitable to the needy and less privilege, providing support and help, as well as being open to socially progressive interactions.

Justin Nwaeke Junior is professionally certified as a member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing Supply Management of Nigeria (CIPSMN) 2019.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by LordNonso(m): 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
More

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by GanagiBitrus: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2023
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Yankiss(m): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one beat me. This long epistle for campaign chairman of a failed election? How much did u collect from this guy and what exactly is he eyeing for this write up?

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by kkonsults: 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Great guy

1 Share

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Inkling(f): 6:21pm On Jul 08, 2023
Who
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by RobinRay(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2023
sponsored post.
more money for Seun to browse Twitter.

19 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by DesChyko: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Pray tell, why are to know him? A random Delta man.. He broke a record? Did something awesome overseas? Made a difference in our immediate society?

My biggest issue at the moment is that I just waded knee-deep on the bridge leading to the Estate I live, which has been covered out of sight by overflowing water from the canals of Lagos waterways. Lord knows what that water has seen these days and nights, that is now embracing our legs. Dettol and Tetmosol, yet I still feel my skin crawling.

And someone is advertising Nwaeke from Delta. Those wondering how Nairaland makes her money, here you have it.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by condralbedez: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
How can knowing him favour APC families

2 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Houseofglam7(f): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2023
Huh?
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by KingLennon(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2023
In my 10 years of being a member of this forum, this should be the height of mediocrity I have ever seen. Nairaland is loosing its sense of relevance Mr Seun.....

RIP Hungerbad

28 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by nairalee(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
I was reading this intently before scrolling down to see APC logo and I dragged a long hisssssssss

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by gbaskiboy: 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
In Fela's Voice ITT

4 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by jeeqaa7(m): 6:25pm On Jul 08, 2023
WTF
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Dshocker(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2023
What are we to do with this information 🙄🙄🙄

10 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by oluseyiforjesus(m): 6:27pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na d real Tinubu I won knw
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by theophorus(m): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Okay.

When is he coming to share money?
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Ewedegubbler: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
Na madness be dis or craze?

11 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Obyangel: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
Fake people everywhere
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2023
cool
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by newnet: 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
F
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by tunjijones(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
This one na paid advert.

1 Like

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Primusinterpares(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2023
Represent your people well. Don't go there to enrich yourself sir
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Mindlog: 6:31pm On Jul 08, 2023
Sighs...
Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by Toluwanise247(m): 6:32pm On Jul 08, 2023
Nigerian pilgrim from Bungudu Local Government Area of Zamfara State, Aishatu y’an Guru Nahuce, has returned $80,000 she found to the owner in Saudi Arabia.
I strongly believe if na Igbo she no go return it …Ajeh

36 Likes

Re: The Justin Nwaeke You Should Know. by system21: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2023
This advertisement long o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari To Visit France And Britain Tomorrow / Ambode Inspects On-going Projects In Badagry (photos) / "Ndi Igbo Peace Movement "Set To Meet Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.