Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? (53981 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by ALABACONNECT(m): 9:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Just save her the stress of having to hold the other phone for light and hold the "gaddem" phone for her so she can get a good shot.
It'll be a last for us or the beginning of a lovely journey as I'll love to get the concept and her explanation will count a whole lot.

At no point in writing this was anyone's feeling put into consideration.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Allisgud: 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2023
Only broke girls will do this,not girls who eat such with their money whenever they want
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by koolaid87: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
GenZ no just get sense.

Everything is wrong with the picture.

Repulsive
Embarrassing
Chidish

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by funkemary(f): 10:10pm On Oct 10, 2023
If I'm seeing a fancy food for the first time I may be tempted to take pictures of it with the permission of my partner in case he feel embarrassed. Why I'm taking pic is for memory sake and probably to brag about my partner grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by agabaI23(m): 10:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
I snap any beautiful food I get especially new ones.
Get to a new restaurant and I get a beautiful designed new stuff, I pull out my phone. I hunt for new dishes. I ask the chef to recommend. If I like it, i picture it.

I am a man. I live my life. I don't necessarily post on social media though but I can post if I feel like.

It is ok if you think it is crude or petty. Where did we gather to agree on what is crude or petty?

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by UncleKoboko: 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

It's my food, posted on my social media with the data I bought with my own money 😁.

Stupid people like you can jump into lagoon or drink snipper for all I care. Oponu, oloriburuku omoale jati, jati.

Talking about adding value to ones life, DOES YOUR entire being HAS ANY WORTH?
Lol
Oloriburuku low-life always seeking validations here and there... That's why your bodycount keeps increasing even more than your age cheesy
Stupīd fools like you would post something on social media and expect people to mind their business grin like mother like daughter grin
You post something on a public space and expect privacy and respect grin Dumbest mumu grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by blingxx(m): 10:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
If she can cook it or something similar to it, no problem.. If not problem ma wa o undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JohnAOne: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mindlog:
Content creator.🤣🤣🤣
Food blogger.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JohnAOne: 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2023
zoeymikey:
Nothing.
Its kinda immature though.
Yeah, especially on a date.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

It's not the picture taking, it's doing it on a date.

Bro. That fool is obsessed with me. I told him it was not a date. I went to have dinner and picked up one of his Igbo ashawo sisters on the way. Her keeps making it sound like a “date” 😂🤣🤣🤣

Why would I date your filthy girls??

They are all prostitutes in Lagos bro!!!!

Maybe it’s been a while you been here.

Get your people up!!!
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by EmekaBlue(m): 10:41pm On Oct 10, 2023
Where did u get her pic

This is my gf literally
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 10:44pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Get your people up born

You will NEVER rule Nigeria.

Na only Ashawo una get.

From Chioma, to Chidinma to all the Igbo names. Your girls are ALL useless. We Yoruba guys fvck them for pleasure here in Lagos. I know that really pisses you off. Hhhahahhaah

Ashawo generations.

Tell Peter Obi to come arrest me. Shebi he is your crown jewel? What else do you have hahaha

Peter Obi wey I go slap like Pikin.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

I DARE you bro. Bring Peter Obi. I will finish his career In Lagos.

I dare you. I pray your arrogance gets the better of you now.

I will finish you.

Ilaya omo werey. In our own land? Them no born you well. We will tear Nigeria apart today. Bastard child. Who are you? Omo werey.

Try me let’s see. I’m. So desperate to finally fight with you.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Abbeytoy(m): 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2023
Even in my house, I snap what I eat. So it's nothing to me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by grandstar(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
She deserves all the kisses and love. She humble and herself. There's no posing.

When my older sister from Lindon took us to a Thai restaurant in a popular plaza in 1994, he admitted that that was the best food he had ever eaten.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Sammy101111(m): 10:50pm On Oct 10, 2023
This kind of girls na paparazzi girl she go cast you finish you with zero

The date will be the last

For a woman to do like that on a first date is like a local girl to me .
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by grandstar(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
inoki247:
Lol hungry girls still wanting to show receipt....

Instead make u jus chop nd leave jejely nd reach house nd thank God for a successful day u still wan carry receipt go house ..

When a girl forms, you go complain. When a girl dey herself, you go still complain! Ha ba
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by jubrilELsudan: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2023
AS E BE SO SHE GO DROP HER KUKUNASE WHEN SHE DEY GO HOUSE OOOOO

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Still taking about the “date” hahahabababababbabababababababababbabababahahahahhahahahaha

🤣😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It was not a DATE bro!!!

You don’t speak English or what?

I was having dinner and picked up one of your filthy sisters to fvck for the night. What part of that don’t you understand??

Are you dense or what??

Okay. Her name is Favour from Abia state. Pls go and take it up with her. I know you have been having sleepless nights since the day I posted that picture.

Usless nigga. You probably afraid I fvcked that your “imaginary” girl too.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Moneyyman: 11:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Unless she's taking the pictures with you and posting everything, you should ask her to stop taking pictures.

Better still, discuss it ahead if it's an issue with you.

Because some of these girls use men for dates and take pictures to set a social media standard for the next victim.

You go through her insta and see her May, June, July, August, and September dump and each successive month's dump looks more expensive than the last...subtly telling you that's planning to take her for a date in October that you'll spend more.

So, discuss before hand.
I personally have no issues with others taking pictures, but don't take pictures or do videos when you're with me. I no want.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Awww he’s so scared his gf is one of the many USELESS girls I have ducked form that tribe.

Hahahahhaabbabababababhahahahhahahaha

Hahahahhaabbahhaahha

Hahahabababababbabahhahhahahaha

Hahahhaahhaahbahhabaabba

E pain you abi?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by psalmsjob: 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2023
Purvan:
I'd leave her bish ass and walk away to use the toilet

From there I move with ọsọ

It's only Simping men that'll take a woman out on a date to a restaurant

Can never be me

I agree with your 3rd statement 100% especially when my room is there grin

But as for your 1st and 2nd statements

Can never be me grin because that's how Simping men do too
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

I’m just waiting for the day this your loud mouth will finally jam reality. You will be like a mouse that day. And I will laugh so hard.

Fvcking. Clown. Let’s go NOW! If them born you well. I’m
In the
Mood to fight now.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 11:22pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Your people don’t have the muscle bro. I advice you to drop this power you are always trying to show here.

Lagos is Yoruba land! Dont try to overdo here. You will end up in big trouble.

Develop your own land bro!! Your girls are constituting a nuisance here.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 11:31pm On Oct 10, 2023
IjeBos:

Let me tell you about that “date”

I met her at a restaurant (your Igbo sister)

Called her to my table. Bought a few drinks.

Took her home

Fvcked her beanies out

Gabe her a little change to leave in the morning whilst I got ready for word.

I guess that’s what they call a “date” on your place.

You are such a scrub it’s almost unbelievable
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2023
Animegirl:
cheesy

I'm getting that light she used.

blingxx:
If she can cook it or something similar to it, no problem.. If not problem ma wa o undecided

A lady that can do that, especially in a restaurant is free spirited.
You'd love her.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2023
ALABACONNECT:
Just save her the stress of having to hold the other phone for light and hold the "gaddem" phone for her so she can get a good shot.
It'll be a last for us or the beginning of a lovely journey as I'll love to get the concept and her explanation will count a whole lot.

At no point in writing this was anyone's feeling put into consideration.

How sweet of you. 😀

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 12:38am On Oct 11, 2023
Allisgud:
Only broke girls will do this,not girls who eat such with their money whenever they want

You have poor mentality.
It's called food photography dude!
It's art.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 12:42am On Oct 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:

After taking them, what next? Post on social media to suffocate the poor. Well-done ma'

The world does not revolve around "the poor"
Let people live their lives. shish! 🙄
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 12:46am On Oct 11, 2023
BareFacedLies:
I don't understand why some ladies do this, is it that you're taking pics so you will remember the food cos you will never be able to afford it again or what?!

Why are most Nigerians like this? 😩
No wonder most of you don't know what your passion is. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JaskanFactor: 1:00am On Oct 11, 2023
taking food picture is hypocritical if you cant take the picture of the food as it comes out the other side and put them side by side for comparison.

When nature makes a fine body or fine food people want it, but when it shows its true face , people look away and miss the lessons hidden in plain sight.

I always wanted to grow roses by my bed cause they are the most beautiful flowers, and green plant leaf is just boring and not as pretty as roses.

But come September when roses die the decay of a rose is so disgusting compared to a green leaf that just dries out, cause as the rose dies, its inner cup becomes a home to all kinds of tiny creatures that keep coming in and out of it , had to move it further away from my bed.

All the features that made the rose beautiful in life, made its decay more disgusting.
And all the things that made that simple green leaf ignored made its decay the perfect picture of autumn leaves.

So that dried autumn dead leaves are just as beautiful as a living rose, but nobody dare take picture of a dying rose as its cup becomes a home to maggots , ants etc.

This is why they say when the need for God is not urgently felt , the world calls beautiful the things that can easily get their attention/distraction , and come a time in the world when the need for God is very urgent, the world measures beauty of a thing by its inability to distract or get your attention.

When plain becomes the most sort after kind of beauty. At such times its said any kind of beauty that can district attention becomes the ugly. They said this is what happens in times of great trouble. The truth comes out all by itself where it was hiding in plain sight.

So this days i am cautious about taking pictures of beautiful things , cause what you call beautiful maybe the thing that has fooled you for a while. Including the food cause the more plain the food, the more pretty it comes out the other side.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Dieyet: 2:02am On Oct 11, 2023
type something werey....you just the scroll 😅

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / I Think Black American Men Are The Hottest Black Men And Men In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.