Stats: 3,156,191 members, 7,829,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? (53982 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / Everyone, Eat Before Your Date! Haba! / Drop Your Date Of Birth, You Might Find A Match On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Purvan(m): 2:04am On Oct 11, 2023
DaTruths:

Where should alpha male take a woman on a date?

There are a lot of places to take a woman on a date eg picnic, gaming arcades or paintball ranges

A date should be fun not boring
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Purvan(m): 2:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Prechgold1180:

You are just poor

Pele o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Mekuz10: 2:52am On Oct 11, 2023
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Munzy14(m): 5:11am On Oct 11, 2023
Animegirl:
Some people are passionate about food blogging/food photography..

If she is done, we will settle down to eat.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by darealez(m): 5:35am On Oct 11, 2023
Animegirl:
I'll hold the light
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Allisgud: 6:13am On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

You have poor mentality.
It's called food photography dude!
It's art.
no be only food photography why u no snap the concortion u cook for ur house wey no get meat even egg
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Tzar(m): 6:24am On Oct 11, 2023
Clear red flag! I will just smash and dump.
It shows the person is an attention seeker, doesn’t value my time/presence and seeks validation from others.
These are narcissistic characteristics that should NEVER be overlooked.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BareFacedLies(m): 6:36am On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Why are most Nigerians like this? 😩
No wonder most of you don't know what your passion is. undecided

Come to my house and let me show you what my passion is grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Oluwazeezu(m): 7:32am On Oct 11, 2023
Na to sit down dey watch film
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by chinos20(m): 7:47am On Oct 11, 2023
Smile,what did you expect?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by chuks212: 7:51am On Oct 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:

After taking them, what next? Post on social media to suffocate the poor. Well-done ma'
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by iceking128(m): 8:05am On Oct 11, 2023
Anything she like to do with her camera is none of my concern.... Make she enjoy 😂
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by sulakishop(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2023
And this made front page?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 8:12am On Oct 11, 2023
Blackdeewhy:

In my opinion, you lack basic knowledge of comprehension.

How does taking food pictures synonymous to POVERTY?
Ayam not understanding?

Stop trying to understand a lunatic. You will only confuse yourself.

IjeBos is a well known jobless illiterate who babbles constant nonsense in the foreign affairs section. Nobody takes him seriously there.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by BornAgainCow: 8:13am On Oct 11, 2023
IjeBos:
Depends, if we're laughing it up about how good the food us and she does that, I'd laugh and not think much of it.
To just do that? No 2nd date.

With one of your numerous imaginary girlfriend right? 🤣🤣😅
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by MrBONE2(m): 8:15am On Oct 11, 2023
PerfectStranger:

After taking them, what next? Post on social media to suffocate the poor. Well-done ma'

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by me4323753: 8:24am On Oct 11, 2023
theamazonguru:

No,to allow the poor feast on them virtually.
It helps to motivate them.

motivate them’

abi motivate una”
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by me4323753: 8:28am On Oct 11, 2023
MESS11AH:

This is next level simping

i swear man😑
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JuicyStar: 9:22am On Oct 11, 2023
When u see village girl u go just know. What is the meaning of this? just because she wan post am for social media to tension her friends and "presumed bad belle" wey think say she go never make am.

But since the babe is fine, i go forgive am
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Monday60655(m): 9:27am On Oct 11, 2023
Please what did she do?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2023
Allisgud:
no be only food photography why u no snap the concortion u cook for ur house wey no get meat even egg

Of course.
As long as the food is fresh and well presented, that's what really matters in food photography.

Even me, I don't like much interference in a particular food I may want to capture.

JuicyStar:
When u see village girl u go just know. What is the meaning of this? just because she wan post am for social media to tension her friends and "presumed bad belle" wey think say she go never make am.

But since the babe is fine, i go forgive am

Na you be village boy if you no know wetin food photography be. No offense. sad
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by mariahAngel(f): 9:35am On Oct 11, 2023
BareFacedLies:

Come to my house and let me show you what my passion is grin

Discover your passion for yourself first. smiley
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by winner37(m): 10:51am On Oct 11, 2023
It looks so stupid and uncivilized purposely taking pictures of food you want to eat in the eatery is not even pleasing to the eye ..

Probably,if it's the first time a girl is eating pizza she will love to have one thousand picture just to show friends about it for those of her friends who haven't tasted pizza she will be queen to them but for those who have tasted it looks nothing to them ...

Anything that have adventage must have disadvantage..
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JuicyStar: 10:52am On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Of course.
As long as the food is fresh and well presented, that's what really matters in food photography.

Even me, I don't like much interference in a particular food I may want to capture.

No be only good photography. Una just dey coin different English just to suit any thread una choose. After the “food photography” what happens next? No be to post on Una Instagram with captions to reflect ur fake life? Why u no snap and post the one u cook for ur house?

By the way, I can’t be offended by any message I get on social media. I no sabi u u no sabi me… na Nairaland join us together.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by JuicyStar: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2023
mariahAngel:

Of course.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Sniper101(m): 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2023
I'll smile and ignore
Cos it doesn't mean much (to me).

PS: I was in a Hotel sometime, and the Babe with me surprised me by using my phone to take a picture of the food and drinks I ordered for her; forwarded the picture to her Whatsapp and then sent it to her roommate for her to see what she's having for dinner.
(the roommate requested for it; she said).

It didn't mean anything to me.
It just amused me
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by theamazonguru(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2023
me4323753:

motivate them’

abi motivate una”

By the special Grace of God, I left that class about 10 years ago.
I am not where I want to be yet, I am still a work in progress, but I am no more where I used to be.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Larryndelaw: 11:08pm On Oct 11, 2023
Slynation:
But you have been here since 2019...4 good years even one topic you never post 😂 but na your voice loud pass...

Bicos I'm not in your nonsense. I'm too busy for your nonsense. Go and look for work
Re: What Will You Do If Your Date Does This? by Sofistcatdmoron: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2023
PerfectStranger:

Let the poor breath o

Peruzzilover Vs TheMeykar On Twitter: "I Opened My Legs For Him Even When Angry" / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)