Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,700 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) (7935 Views)

"I Can't Settle For Less. If You Don't Have Money Back Off" - Nigerian Woman / Booty & Thick Women Gang: Which Of These Nigerian-Ghanian Girls Will You Date? / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Legalaffairs(m): 9:20am On Jul 11, 2023
Check well these guys are gay. They are both men. Women normally have bra marks at the back.

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by stacyadams: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2023
Deebami:
I wonder how much this guy wants to offer this girl that has lost her values. It's high time mothers started teaching their daughters the need to be financially independent, and the female child to know that there is dignity in labor. God helps the female folks to hold in high esteem their dignities.
...is it the current mother's still spraying hair,wearing leg chain and doing hook up that will teach thier daughters financial independence grin grin..just forget women

4 Likes

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Streetmovement(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

That babe look like guy o grin
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Countersam(m): 11:38am On Jul 11, 2023
kyber:
Let’s the comments flow

Is that not a stripping pole I see? Please ignore these two, embarassed

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Kevineleven(m): 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2023
groovvyy:
The two of them are idiots.

But I can't understand why many ladies have high level of inferiority complex. I mean, why would someone allow anybody do this to her? With all the shakara she will be doing outside of the room.

The pic/act is annoying.
Brotherly, this is just pix, there might be nothing more to it but they do worse things for money , from blow jobs to licking butt hole, licking saliva, bleeding 5 guys at a time.etc
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by saysoo: 1:58pm On Jul 11, 2023
Deebami:
I wonder how much this guy wants to offer this girl that has lost her values. It's high time mothers started teaching their daughters the need to be financially independent, and the female child to know that there is dignity in labor. God helps the female folks to hold in high esteem their dignities.
The mothers can't help much. It starts with the ladies in the morning when they bath, they start touching top aides and down aides. They wish someone else will do that.
1. Touch my top aide
2. Touch my down side
3. I will do like these and like that.
4.Mine is better than hers,
And her values immediately vanishes, nothing can bring that back again and the circle continues.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by gammarays(m): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2023
CJStarz:
That person on the floor is a man. Look well. No breasts showing from the sides,no female curves and very strong body there.
Oga look at the hips
Look at the hair. No be all women get big breast and ass

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by googi: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Even if the girl is desperate, is this the way you treat a fellow human being?

Since we treat one another bad, we expect foreigners to treat us better. No wonder Arabs circulated pictures of Nigerian girls opening their mouths for shit. Just for US100.00 bill.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Astra101: 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2023
Guy man even get strippers pole in his room
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by nnamdi640: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2023
Bakrabas:
You sure say this one no be gay because I still can't see anything that looks like a girl ooo abi na my phone?
See her boob, she is confirmed female

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2023
OkCornel:
Man’s inhumanity to a fellow human.

When one is in a position of influence or wealth, their true nature is exposed.

Poverty induces false humility almost all the time.
This idiot is just a yahoo boy still reeking in poverty mentality. He just degraded the mother that birthed him. *Spits* tueeh

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Culer: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo
so your mum was/is an ashawo.
Interesting revelation
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by bikefab(m): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2023
A bitch and a clown.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Josephkabila12: 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2023
groovvyy:

But I can't understand why many ladies have high level of inferiority complex. I mean, why would someone allow anybody do this to her? With all the shakara she will be doing outside of the room.

The pic/act is annoying.
it's not inferiority complex. it's laziness, they don't want to work for money💰, so men use them as sex tools and object of ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by groovvyy: 5:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Kevineleven:

Brotherly, this is just pix, there might be nothing more to it but they do worse things for money , from blow jobs to licking butt hole, licking saliva, bleeding 5 guys at a time.etc

Bro, I can understand where you are coming from. It's irritating and disgusting to read about those dehumanising acts in your comment alone, not to talk of when someone actually engages in them.

But the image in the OP is just as demeaning. On her mental health, it may be highly damaging.
Her self-worth drops greatly (if she had any before the act).

It might result in depressive, humiliating and hopeless emotions.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Kevineleven(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2023
groovvyy:

Bro, I can understand where you are coming from. It's irritating and disgusting to read about those dehumanising acts in your comment alone, not to talk of when someone actually engages in them.

But the image in the OP is just as demeaning. On her mental health, it may be highly damaging.
Her self-worth drops greatly (if she had any before the act).

It might result in depressive, humiliating and hopeless emotions.

It's the life they chose bro.

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Rrchrd(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2023
The guy is already suffering look @ his room like carpentery shop
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by MrBroke(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2023
Na two guys dey deir. That guy way link tongue say see ass i pity you, na your fellow man yanch you dey desire grin
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by talented321: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2023
Luk m well, na grl
MrBroke:
Na two guys dey deir. That guy way link tongue say see ass i pity you, na your fellow man yanch you dey desire grin

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Mikel99(m): 8:50pm On Jul 11, 2023
kyber:
Let’s the comments flow

Is this you?
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 11, 2023
Culer:
so your mum was/is an ashawo.
Interesting revelation
Why use vulgar words on his mum? 😔
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Culer: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2023
IconicR:
Why use vulgar words on his mum? 😔
He literally put the label himself.
I just sought for clarity 🤷
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by TheSuperX(m): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2023
Bakrabas:
You sure say this one no be gay because I still can't see anything that looks like a girl ooo abi na my phone?
Oga you too drink too much garri, that's a female, look at the picture very well.

1 Like

Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by Nobody: 6:48am On Jul 12, 2023
There are whores worldwide, not peculiar to Nigeria.
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by WoroSeeWoro(m): 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
almost all girls of today ...7- percent of them are useless....sucking dyck for a living ....guys are using dem as Bleep materials...busting nuts in their mouth and face,....lol....just ave money
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by ivolt: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2023
groovvyy:

The pic/act is annoying.
It is not inferiority complex, she is doing her job(prostitution).
Or are you claiming that only do debasing stuffs for money?
Re: Just Have Money And Nigerian Girls Will Suffer(pictures) by groovvyy: 12:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
ivolt:

It is not inferiority complex, she is doing her job(prostitution).
Or are you claiming that only do debasing stuffs for money?

Anyone involved in a discreditable job is riddled with inferiority complex.

A lady with self respect or self worth will not be a prostitute.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex / The Weird Way My Boyfriend Sleeps With Me – Girl Reveals / Brazilian Carnival Queen Embarrassed As Her Things Pings Open(photos,video)18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.