Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia (40940 Views)

Prof. Ngozi Chuma-Udeh: Soludo's Commissioner Goes Back To Secondary School / Chidi Chike Achebe Bags Award In Medicine And Science At US College (Photo) / Meet Aarinola Olaiya Who Broke 28-Year-Old Record In Medicine In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by emonis88: 8:59am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Women are salt to this decaying world 🌎🌍

Imagine a world with only women... Peace and Harmony all year round

2 women can't even live in a room peacefully πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Iwedunloye: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Hahaha... And they have to add "oyo-born" to the headline grin
Inferiority complex at it's peak. Oga igbos are not your mates in educational feats.... Your mates are your masters up north grin

Yet 80% only communicate in pidgin, higher percentage of you people in SW are less educated you only come to hustle, an average Yoruba boy will have a secondary school cert Atleast
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Okoronkwow(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo girls are the best

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Cherishnet02: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Padipadi:

Na them sweet pass. It's everlasting.
Congratulations to her. To al unmarried men, may you marry beauty with brains & not just one dull tiktoker.
Amen brother

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by wildikeman(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2023
Iwedunloye:

Yet 80% only communicate in pidgin, higher percentage of you people in SW are less educated you only come to hustle, an average Yoruba boy will have a secondary school cert Atleast

Yes and ddo what with it....only to end up being an agbero

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by HBB1(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2023
chukel:
Lies again. Nothing like 1st class in medicine. Absolutely nothingnlike that

I just weak as I see am.
'First Class in Medicine?'

Maybe things are different in Russia sha...
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by emonis88: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2023
Chucks13:
Congratulations to her that was once upon a time my second home, however literring social media with certicate of this and that is not our problem now getting Nigeria back on track from the destruction of a failure called Buhari is our priority right now sothat all our intellectual won't be be drain off and Nigeria can bounce back.....
With d tribal profiling n bigotry seen in d last elections, n still simmering under , with different connotations , how do think that is happening soon.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Jeyun: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

Stavropol State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.

She took to Twitter on Monday, July 10, 2023, to celebrate her achievement.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

I think at this point I will like to hear from Russia state university first before I congratulate. Mbok another mmesoma Ejike
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Iwedunloye: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2023
Absuchat:

Hahaha... And they have to add "oyo-born" to the headline grin
Inferiority complex at it's peak. Oga igbos are not your mates in educational feats.... Your mates are your masters up north grin

It’s called a compliment get some education dude,she was honored aswell some days ago with no noise only for you people to discover someone from your region has similar case though not honored and you are forming Superiority complex
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by oonyeoma50: 9:04am On Jul 12, 2023
B1GG:
what about a yoruba woman?
embarassed

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by paskal16: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo girls are the most prettiest
Unlike those ones with agbero voice at age 15

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Shikini: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2023
Anambra to the world
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Kingcalls: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

Shut ur mouth , u misandrist
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2023
what abt you? what's ur qualification/academic achievements? tongue
MaryAye:
The future is female. No one can take that away from us.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Tareq1105: 9:10am On Jul 12, 2023
Henry22:
Onwere ndi aghaha Acho udiri akuko nka grin, anyi na akpoha ndi ofe nmanu grin grin

Oh Yoruba is your headache? I'm a Yoruba man and fully Batified. You should know by now that many Yorubas are doing fine in universities abroad winning laurels in their areas of human endeavors especially in medical field.

This kind of success recorded by this innocent lady (Amaka) is not new among Yorubas. However, I would not want to wrestle with a pig in a spare parts shop.

I wouldn't join anyone to water down the huge achievement of this young daughter of Zion.

Therefore, my assignment here is to celebrate a Nigerian lady who has done us proud, and to serve as an encouragement to those coming behind to emulate.

Once again, I rejoice with you Amaka, and I congratulate your parents. May the Lord continue to guide you in the journey of life.

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2023
NwekeUG:
Nigerian Lady Graduates With First Class Honors In Medicine From Russia Varsity (Photos)

A Nigerian lady, Udeh Chiamaka Victoria, has graduated with a First Class Honors in Medicine from Stavropol State Medical University in Russia, IGBERETV reports.

Stavropol State Medical University is one of the oldest universities in Russia.

She took to Twitter on Monday, July 10, 2023, to celebrate her achievement.

https://twitter.com/__ChiAmaKa___/status/1678328273971953665?t=2XvIULkv2jVbvkrivpJUJg&s=19

Always Christians from the South.

No Quota System pipu allowed in this space.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by ObidenceNeckpre: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2023
while they ran away from the poverty and calamity on their land
Absuchat:
Igbos keep causing 90% of high BP case in south west since 1914 grin
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Absuchat(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Iwedunloye:

It’s called a compliment get some education dude,she was honored aswell some days ago with no noise only for you people to discover someone from your region has similar case though not honored and you are forming Superiority complex
Then this headline should add "a Biafran-born"

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by valinno(m): 9:14am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo amaka

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Image123(m): 9:20am On Jul 12, 2023
Time to draw Obi lamba's attention. He must not be slothful in his congratulations.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Sirtee19: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2023
Congratulations to her. But to the best of my knowledge, I don't think there's anything called first class in medicine. They always award distinction or pass.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by uvie66: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
insidelife22:
Igbo amaka.

Umunnem unu choro ife kam Jere Tachie.

Raphael Godwin
Access.

Chukwu gozie gi.
....in as much as you guys develop Asia with you guess what you are still very smart...we pray Peter Obi reclaim his lost mandate.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by olisaEze(m): 9:25am On Jul 12, 2023
She graduated with distinction, medicine & surgery has no degree classification unless it’s internal medicine. If she must answer Dr in Nigeria, she still has to write exams here. But all the same, congrats to her!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by cigaricon(m): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2023
MaryAye:
The future is female. No one can take that away from us.

Nah... The future is actually AI tongue
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Chatgpt: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2023
Igbo amaka wining everywhere and every single things...

Igbo to the world.

I am purely omo yoruba
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Emola12(m): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2023
Why always Igbo people and mc oluomo pikin dey US dey smoke weed everyday nawa oooo

Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Chucks13: 9:33am On Jul 12, 2023
emonis88:

With d tribal profiling n bigotry seen in d last elections, n still simmering under , with different connotations , how do think that is happening soon.

So who created the tribal bigotry? Who started insulting everyone not in support of a particular candidate? Who chose bullying, abuse, threatening, religious and tribal bigotry as the way to correct a bad govt?

Pls when I talked I'm talking about sane Nigerians ready to move the country forward regardless religion, party or tribe and not those with religion, party and tribal sentiment insulting everyone not in their party ok plsss....
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by nedekid: 9:34am On Jul 12, 2023
Na wah. From comments here, Nigeria is really bleeped.
Someone did well in studies, appreciate her achievement as a Nigerian and Waka. It has turned to tribal war.
Someone that will probably not return to Nigeria to practice. What then is the benefit of her being igbo or Nigerian to us?
Is just like those that said Sade Adu is a Yoruba and Nigerian and wanted to give her chieftaincy title back in the day.
The lady came out and demanded she be left the Bleep alone!
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by CJStarz: 9:35am On Jul 12, 2023
God bless you, child. Keep soaring.
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by oyeb15: 9:36am On Jul 12, 2023
Fake best everywhere in Nigeria. Best professors that cannot invent ordinary toothpick. Best in theory aspect only
Re: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria Graduates With First Class In Medicine In Russia by Denko2721987(m): 9:37am On Jul 12, 2023
Candidlady:
kiss

U done start with another early morning dose of delusion oh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Universities And Their Catchment Areas (states) / History Produces First Class In University Of Calabar (Photos) / Panic In Ondo Schools Over Vaccination (Photos, Video)