Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... (26070 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by one4GOD(f): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
Melhome23:
What do you do when your partner confeases to cheating??
Watch the video below. Please SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you. Leave a comment for me too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vohg_7_DLms
people should understand that there is no offence bigger in marriage or even relationship than cheating. Once this has been done just know the marriage/relationship is either completely gone or on the precipice. A woman can stand and defend a man who is 100% guilty of murder but cheating is a no no for any woman even if she pretends she has forgiven, what is still keeping her is that she has not found an alternative or she is planning a comfortable way out. Men should know this and know peace and choose which side they want to stand.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Kenosky1: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:
I'll do nothing.. it's their life and I'm less concerned.
Many cheat codedly or in secret, that's the nature of Life. You can't control a grown up adult

Have you thought about your partner contacting STD like AIDS and transferring to you. It hurts me each time a woman comes to the hospital requesting for drugs that will be enough for her and the husband. Most times men don't like coming to take their drugs. My dear you need to be concerned and do everything possible to ensure your partner is living a prosperous life. Severally I have seen couples who died of AIDS and left behind young children for relations and friend to cater for.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by pikechukwu6(m): 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
I will simply hug her,kiss her to show her that I have forgiven her and finally show her door to outside... lock my door and let her go in peace of no return back cool

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MuslimIgbo: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:
Many cheat codedly or in secret, that's the nature of Life. You can't control a grown up adult
This the stupid thing most of you say that leads you to your early grave.
Your partner's action or behaviour can affect your life and destiny.
A cheating partner is a danger to your life in ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

e.g, let's say you contract hiv through them or partner who is sleeping with a ritualist.
Make una dey reason and use una sense o...
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Like i said my dear, i care even if you don't, so this is a perfect conclusion. cool

Unperturbedpota:

No one cares to know this opinion
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by bdon12: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
MrBrownJay1:
thats the end of the r/ship, no questions asked, no wahala!
U didnt even ask which partner,male or female
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SurveyR: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Mountbatten: 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
I would try to understand why they cheated, before parting ways with them.
The fact they took the easy way out without talking things through means that trust or commitment is broken.

Relationship no be by force
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by correctguy101(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:
I will forgive her or pretend to forgive them.

Then plan an execution style assasination of the man, in such a way that she can only suspect that I had a hand in it.

Then she will fear me forever.

Badt Man Killah ... grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2023
Lo
pikechukwu6:
I will simply hug her,kiss her to show her that I have forgiven her and finally show her door to outside... lock my door and let her go in peace of no return back cool
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by one4GOD(f): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:
same way you cannot control the reaction from such act. To every action there is equally a reaction. Always expect it
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2023
That's weird, how do you reason. why kill a man, just to create suspense with the woman. quite interesting logic.
TheBillyonaire:

Then plan an execution style assasination of the man, in such a way that she can only suspect that I had a hand in it.

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Tzar(m): 10:35am On Jul 16, 2023
You stay there til death do you part… you dvmb fvck!
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2023
Hello, sure you are doing well, i thank the day, that you replied, do you care to repeat that you don't care. Maybe you will win a lotto. smiley.

You can win the mega prize.
Who hurt you, tell me. cry

Unperturbedpota:

No one cares to know this opinion
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MuslimIgbo: 10:38am On Jul 16, 2023
one4GOD:
people should understand that there is no offence bigger in marriage or even relationship than cheating. Once this has been done just know the marriage/relationship is either completely gone or on the precipice. A woman can stand and defend a man who is 100% guilty of murder but cheating is a no no for any woman even if she pretends she has forgiven, what is still keeping her is that she has not found an alternative or she is planning a comfortable way out. Men should know this and know peace and choose which side they want to stand.
You lie !
This is just your single thinking and opinion.
Do you consider people in polygamy?
I know cases where the first wife will even look for a second wife for her husband and this is even normal... You haven't seen beyond your nose...
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by ugbanante: 10:40am On Jul 16, 2023
Abeg who can write HSE policy for hotel and how much b last price
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MuslimIgbo: 10:41am On Jul 16, 2023
blazesam:
I forgive immediately.. because omo, if she know wetin me I d do, her BP fit rise to 300/170
Kid...
Life and experience will teach you a lesson...
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MuslimIgbo: 10:44am On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Or deh
You'll kill someone just to make a cheater fear you?
grin grin grin
How old are you?
How many people can you kill or you think a chronic WHÓRE and cheater can stop cheating?

I swear PEOPLE no get SENSE for this world grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46am On Jul 16, 2023
I think he can be baby in Adult form. grin grin grin, They do stupid things like that. Anyway can be a Serial killer if they have the chance to be in the USA grin grin grin. I can imagine the suspense lo, after he killed her lover, and then finally finally hmm grin grin she began to suspect, and we can add horror movie sound and special effects, i think its an interesting thriller.
MuslimIgbo:

Or deh
You'll kill someone just to make a cheater fear you?
grin grin grin
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Germi9: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2023
If she confesses then she’s remorseful but if she’s caught ,I’m sorry there’s nothing i can do

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by timjohnson2584: 10:49am On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:
I'll do nothing.. it's their https://newtoki.me/ life and I'm less concerned.
I don't know.

But there won't be any peace and trust in the relationship or marriage anymore.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by saysoo: 10:50am On Jul 16, 2023
The comments, is it only for the women ,are they cheating with goats? A man cheats with the woman. A very difficult position to be in if you are a woman and already have kids but for the man can walk away with the kids.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Eriokanmi: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:
You can control a grown up adult but with prayer cos it's very hard to overcome the flesh. It might not be their fault but trust me, the day they're delivered will be the happiest day of their lives. Don't mind those saying they'd not stand it. Many of them cheat in their closets. I read in the bible when Jesus asked those who accused that young woman of adultery to stone her if they've neverindulged in the act before and stones began dropping off their hands.

Self righteousness would land many in hell. Once he or she's admitted her sin and then stopped, you should move on and be prayerful so you don't fall again. This cheating of a thing goes beyond physical intimacy. Many had unclothed many ladies with their thoughts and imaginations severally but they never saw it as a sin or cheating. Whereas, the bible says , by just imagining it in your mind, you've committed the sin likewise by looking at women listfully . You see?

Many people think cheating is wilful and those who indulge in it think they can stop the act by themselves...na lie. Only by constant prayer, committed behaviour and deliverance would one stop it. When you see a wealthy woman who gets all she needs, including intimacy with her husband is caught cheating, you'd be wondering what else does she want. Likewise a committed man of God. With constant prayers and commitment to a sinless life, you can overcome it. Unfortunately, this is what people of nowadays lack. They're so worldly

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by isabi2lof: 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
I will know before you confess but you can never know my own , except ,I told you about it grin grin

We get spiritual eyes cheesy

I will forgive you but no trust again cos you will do it over and over again ..
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by labelle123(f): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
Let me read comments
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MeaslesMumpsRub: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2023
O ti lo
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Gkay1(m): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2023
Once a cheater is always a cheater
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Ndidi2: 11:08am On Jul 16, 2023
one4GOD:
spot on..
Cheating kills love.
Nothing can change dat
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by phemmyfour: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Melhome23:
Watch the video below. Please SUBSCRIBE after watching. Thank you. Leave a comment for me too

Forgive her n let her go
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by tabaralph: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2023
Melhome23:

80/90% of people in relationships cheat, it becomes problematic when you are caught, so if you must cheat, cheat codely with your senses
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by samology2000: 11:20am On Jul 16, 2023
Once a cheat is also a cheat no two ways about it.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Johel(m): 11:24am On Jul 16, 2023
Melhome23:

I lost trust and affection.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed / Another Beautiful Couple / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.