Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,103 members, 7,828,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... (26073 Views)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Update: Emeka Reacts To Cheating Lover, Flatmate In Calabar [photo] / Lady Confesses To Cheating With 20 Different Guys After Splitting With Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nkemgboye: 1:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
It's a golden opportunity to make a counter confession if you too have cheated!πŸ˜‰
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Joshmuch: 1:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Forget and forget her
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Burgerlomo: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
I'll also put a tracker in his car without his knowledge.

I'll turn into a complete monitoring spirit... grin grin grin

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Eriokanmi:
You can control a grown up adult but with prayer cos it's very hard to overcome the flesh. It might not be their fault but trust me, the day they're delivered will be the happiest day of their lives. Don't mind those saying they'd not stand it. Many of them cheat in their closets. I read in the bible when Jesus asked those who accused that young woman of adultery to stone her if they've neverindulged in the act before and stones began dropping off their hands.

Self righteousness would land many in hell. Once he or she's admitted her sin and then stopped, you should move on and be prayerful so you don't fall again. This cheating of a thing goes beyond physical intimacy. Many had unclothed many ladies with their thoughts and imaginations severally but they never saw it as a sin or cheating. Whereas, the bible says , by just imagining it in your mind, you've committed the sin likewise by looking at women listfully . You see?

Many people think cheating is wilful and those who indulge in it think they can stop the act by themselves...na lie. Only by constant prayer, committed behaviour and deliverance would one stop it. When you see a wealthy woman who gets all she needs, including intimacy with her husband is caught cheating, you'd be wondering what else does she want. Likewise a committed man of God. With constant prayers and commitment to a sinless life, you can overcome it. Unfortunately, this is what people of nowadays lack. They're so worldly

You speak Truth.
People like you are rare.
May God help us as we help and work on ourselves πŸ™

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 1:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What about billionaires their wives cheat on them??
Billionaire means Wealthy Man Meanwhile Wealth Only Doesn't Define a Man ... There are More to Being a Man than Money & Assets ....

He Get Dick He Sabi Knack ... He Get Sense .. He has Time .. He Creates Time ... He Mature ..

Wealths Do not need all those thing ... Because Many Billionaire are Errand Boys For Politicians !
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
timjohnson2584:

I don't know.

But there won't be any peace and trust in the relationship or marriage anymore.

Whenever he leaves the house I'll always worry that he's going to another woman and before you know it, I'll track his every movement... I'll hire a PI if it needs be to follow him around, or I'll buy a drone to follow him whenever I'm free... grin grin grin

I've once heard a story of how a man caught his wife cheating by using a drone to follow her around... grin grin grin

Smiles, the trust will be gone true.
But you shouldn't be worried, monitoring a cheating partner won't stop them from cheating infact, they can see it as an infringement on their privacy and can get aggressive too.

It's best to confront them, seek an elder or a mentor to talk to them and if they're not willing to change, leave them alone.

If it's a relationship, it's better to call it off. If it's marriage, the bible allows divorce on the ground of infidelity.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Quebec91:
Nonsense talk! πŸ˜’πŸ™„

Dey use your sense🧠 comment once in a while na

You forget that bleeding gender can't be satisfied no matter what you do for them as a man, they are naturally insatiable and always meet and get better offers which is their primary aim
Sorry, Na Ya M.am.a & Si.ste.rs Get that Problem Sotey every Bleeding Gender You Meet dey give u that Problem...

I doubt Ya F.at.her has a Hand in Your Raising if He Did ... He Must Have wrecked Much Havoc On Your M.om for You to Be a Nincompoo like this .....
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
one4GOD:
same way you cannot control the reaction from such act. To every action there is equally a reaction. Always expect it

Your reaction is the only 100% thing in this world you can control.

Yes, you can control your reactions if you're intentional about it. cheesy
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 1:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
udemzyudex:

You think so?
I Kno So ... Life No Balance ... Na Only God fit Judge Some Certain Thieves No Police Fit Catch Them ....

Dem Wife No Dey Cheat Dem & Dem Dey Cheat Wellwell !
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
MuslimIgbo:

This the stupid thing most of you say that leads you to your early grave.
Your partner's action or behaviour can affect your life and destiny.
A cheating partner is a danger to your life in ALL RAMIFICATIONS.

e.g, let's say you contract hiv through them or partner who is sleeping with a ritualist.
Make una dey reason and use una sense o...

You still don't get the point. I understand and agree from your perspective.
Unfortunately majority of cheaters cheat codedly. How sure are you that your current partner isn't cheating on you? grin grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Unperturbedpota: 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
SeriouslySense:
Hello, sure you are doing well, i thank the day, that you replied, do you care to repeat that you don't care. Maybe you will win a lotto. smiley.

You can win the mega prize.
Who hurt you, tell me. cry

Is everything alright with you sir? Are you on any medication?
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 1:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
But you cheat too abi it's only men that are allowed to cheat
Na Person Wey Dem Catch Na ihm Dey Cheat ...

What is Cheating

Getting Sexed Outside Marriage ... If You are well Filled Inside Marriage No Need to Go Outside Except On Business Fvck ...

If You do Your Man Job well as a Man, Propensity of Your Wife Fvcking outside is Low except as Retaliation Fvck Which She No Go Enjoy Sef ..... Women Go Submit Her Mumu Button To a Full Matured Man Sotey No Boy Nor Man Fit Undo You Dos .... O lo Far grin

But If You Format Your Wife Well ... Any Dick Wey Go Crack Your Configurations Go Hustle No Be Small Except Na OG & You Sef U Be OG .......

O lo Far ... U No go Understand Except You Be Street Dude .... My People Understand & If She Even Fvck Outside Sef, Nothing Spoil Na to Reconfigure Her & Life Continues ....

Being a Man no be Age & Few Changes ... You Must Understand Women's Physiology & Anatomy as well as Patterns of Her Emotions Then Hack Everywhere Sotey Even if You tell am There is No God, She Go Believe ... Na for OG !

You Sabi Configure Women's Head Sotey Na Only Fellow Hackers Fit Undo Your Configurations Not Small Small Boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am a billionaire anarchist, and I have a family office structure dedicated to transitioning my wealth to my third generation using some turnkey framework that requires no interruption by any human being, alien or even the Gods.

So, Yes, I will actually kill a man to preserve the Legacy of my bloodlines.

So, I mean it.

Always remember this is a Thought Experiment.

The bible has this to say:

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. 6:35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by TheBillyonaire: 1:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:

The bible has this to say:

Proverbs 6:32 But whoso committeth adultery with a woman lacketh understanding: he that doeth it destroyeth his own soul. 6:33 A wound and dishonour shall he get; and his reproach shall not be wiped away. 6:34 For jealousy is the rage of a man: therefore he will not spare in the day of vengeance. 6:35 He will not regard any ransom; neither will he rest content, though thou givest many gifts.

I am not Religious. Therefore, I exist outside the jurisdictional control any of the so called Gods. Those Gods are my brothers. Therefore, I mandate them to respect my decisions.

2 Likes

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Since he would've came clean, it would then be my duty to make sure that he stays clean because the trust would've been broken.
Bellotelli:

Haba Sam! grin. Why would you take such extreme measures. After all, you didn't force him to confess. He confessed cos he wanted to come clean.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by chi4paul: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
Forgive because of God & he demand you to forgive others their sins for you own to be forgiven
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na Person Wey Dem Catch Na ihm Dey Cheat ...

What is Cheating

Getting Sexed Outside Marriage ... If You are well Filled Inside Marriage No Need to Go Outside Except On Business Fvck ...

If You do Your Man Job well as a Man, Propensity of Your Wife Fvcking outside is Low except as Retaliation Fvck Which She No Go Enjoy Sef ..... Women Go Submit Her Mumu Button To a Full Matured Man Sotey No Boy Nor Man Fit Undo You Dos .... O lo Far grin

But If You Format Your Wife Well ... Any Dick Wey Go Crack Your Configurations Go Hustle No Be Small Except Na OG & You Sef U Be OG .......

O lo Far ... U No go Understand Except You Be Street Dude .... My People Understand & If She Even Fvck Outside Sef, Nothing Spoil Na to Reconfigure Her & Life Continues ....

Being a Man no be Age & Few Changes ... You Must Understand Women's Physiology & Anatomy as well as Patterns of Her Emotions Then Hack Everywhere Sotey Even if You tell am There is No God, She Go Believe ... Na for OG !

You Sabi Configure Women's Head Sotey Na Only Fellow Hackers Fit Undo Your Configurations Not Small Small Boys
Hmm you are psych lord and I pity your woman, she'll be under your spell forever

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by tafat: 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
I don't know o, I just pray it never happens to me abeg.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

I am not Religious. Therefore, I exist outside the jurisdictional control any of the so called Gods. Those Gods are my brothers. Therefore, I mandate them to respect my decisions.

Lol, you don high. Wetin you smoke? grin grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by TheBillyonaire: 2:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:

Lol, you don high. Wetin you smoke? grin grin

Cannabis makes me feel lazy. Crack cocaine makes me lose appetite and kill erection. Cigerette smiles terrible.

Now I smoke idiots out of online posts. So, fucck off.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 2:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Cannabis makes me feel lazy. Crack cocaine makes me lose appetite and kill erection. Cigerette smiles terrible.

Now I smoke idiots out of online posts. So, fucck off.

You need to go for a mental checkup, it's obvious you've lost it. Bounces away with swaggs. grin grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by TheBillyonaire: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
dontrulee:

You need to go for a mental checkup, it's obvious you've lost it. Bounces away with swaggs. grin grin

Ignorance is not a swag, but I agree it's all that you've got.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by dontrulee: 2:10pm On Jul 16, 2023
TheBillyonaire:

Ignorance is not a swag, but I agree it's all that you've got.

Clap for yourself Mr. Knowledge grin grin
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by EriMma1: 2:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
I'll first go for test to be sure I've not been infected with any disease, then I'll dump his rotten life. That is if it's a marriage relationship but If we are just courting, no need for test cos no premarital sex will be involved. I'll just dump him and move on.

I value my life abeg.
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Streetmovement(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I have zero tolerance for cheats cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by EriMma1: 2:24pm On Jul 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

I have zero tolerance for cheaters cool

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Streetmovement(m): 2:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
EriMma1:

Its "for cheats" not "cheaters"

Person nor dey make mistake again for una school? Nawaoo grin

Thanks though for the correction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by EriMma1: 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Streetmovement:

Person nor dey make mistake again for una school? Nawaoo grin

Thanks though for the correction

The thing sound one kain for my ears that's why grin tongue.

You're welcome.

1 Like

Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2023
CCIA:
You remove "serious" from the relationship and keep her as your cum bucket.
~Wisdom~

- if she was a cuum bucket from the get go, YES as i wouldnt care whether she cheated or not
- if she was a serious gf, she is out, i wouldnt even use her as cuum bucket, let alone try to be friendly with someone like that.

a GF that has no respect for you is the worst of the worst. you shouldnt turn her into a cuum bucket and should instead get rid of her ASAP. why give her the pleasure to keep you in her life?! SHE treated you like a cuum bucket while you thought she was your serious GF; she disrespected you; she cheated on you; she played you (like Messi on defenders) and now that you caught her in her deceit, you wanna stoop low and keep her exactly as HOW SHE WANTED/PLAYED YOU ALL ALONG?!?!?

bdon12:
U didnt even ask which partner,male or female

my answer is valid for women being cheated by men AND/OR men being cheated by their women...
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by GoodLord95: 2:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Capital letters DIVORCE
There are more than one million reasons to divorce not just cheating alone
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by DonroxyII: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
IconicR:
Hmm you are psych lord and I pity your woman, she'll be under your spell forever
That's the Deal Bro wink
But Everything is Unto Almighty God No Man Sabi oo Before God Go Clear Your Doubt cheesy
Re: Your Partner Confessed To Cheating... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 16, 2023
DonroxyII:
That's the Deal Bro wink
But Everything is Unto Almighty God No Man Sabi oo Before God Go Clear Your Doubt cheesy
πŸ˜‚ alpha man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Another Beautiful Couple / Woman Buys Giant Billboard Ad To Blast Cheating Husband / 4 Ways You Can Make Your Man Happy As A Woman

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.