Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:23 AM

COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order (32564 Views)

Coups: We Will Continue To Defend Democracy And The Constitution - COAS Lagbaja / Ruth Ogunleye: COAS Lagbaja Warns Personnel To Desist Making Comments / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by occfx: 11:01am On Jul 14, 2023
Antiurchins:

we hate those criminals enforcing sit at home
make una limit that m@dness to una state stare clear from ANAMBRA or try and see
liberation and freedom from ndinkpuru mmiri

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You are not coherent... I am telling you that Nigeria Army is going to enforce sit at home finally . I am sure you are not even coming from that region but you are pained. The presence of army makes things worse

1 Like

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Antiurchins: 11:02am On Jul 14, 2023
Tetrahedron:
So this lagbaja of a man will turn out to be another failure!
-The problem in SE, is it a military warfare or political one?
-It shows how poorly the leadership of the Nig military is being managed!
-I thought he will be different!

Peoples are being massacred in middle belt by jihadists, this should be where his focus should be.
Southern Kaduna
Benue
Plateau
Katstina
Kwara
This is where they should send the soldiers to

we need more troops in East...our lives are too precious
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Maga123: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2023
I forsee bloodshed if southeast are not careful
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by rummmy: 11:13am On Jul 14, 2023
Story,
I sit at my home how is that their business?

1 Like

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by ismodiwa(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
I vividly remember in the era of Boko Haram
Whenever there's a post concerning the north, we get comments like, Family Affairs, Islamabad etc.. well, I pray peace restores back to the entire Nation.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by thisisit: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Easy target....

BANDITS AND BOKO HARAM are not treat at all

1 Like

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Akungitit: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2023
Good,use this opportunity to kpai all the Obedients.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by sogodihno: 11:23am On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

South East has lowest Insecurities in Nigeria... So why the fix on South East

Are you really sure you have brain? South East has lowest insecurity?

With the way ESN kill and rape your parents at will!

I have people posted to SE states for their NYSC, all of them couldn't go and are waiting for stream 2 with the hope of changing the states, yet you are saying SE has the Lowest insecurity.

Right now, SE is not better than NE, it is even worse. Go and get brain and stop embarassing your parents.

1 Like

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by emperor863(m): 11:24am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
Only if the army operation won't turn to ethnic cleansing claim

No, it won't happen. Situation in Nigeria has changed at least for the next four years. The healing process has begun

1 Like

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2023
donbachi:
Leave elephant dey chase rat

Are you calling Northerners elephants and Igbos rats?
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:25am On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

South East has lowest Insecurities in Nigeria... So why the fix on South East

You my friend are one of those destroying Igboland.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by mrvitalis(m): 11:26am On Jul 14, 2023
sogodihno:

Are you really sure you have brain? South East has lowest insecurity?

With the way ESN kill and rape your parents at will!

I have people posted to SE states for their NYSC, all of them couldn't go and are waiting for stream 2 with the hope of changing the states, yet you are saying SE has the Lowest insecurity.

Right now, SE is not better than NE, it is even worse. Go and get brain and stop embarassing your parents.
Do you know why I love statistics? It doesn't care about your emotions, projections and your intentions

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by mrvitalis(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

You my friend are one of those destroying Igboland.
. Facts don't lie... So why the fixation on South East?

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:30am On Jul 14, 2023
mrvitalis:

. Facts don't lie... So why the fixation on South East?

Assuming UGM has killed some of your family members how they killed Dr. Akunyili, you won't be asking mumu questions.

Shebi IPOB said they are not the ones enforcing sit at home, then let Ipob stay at home and let soldiers deal with those enforcing it.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by lexylaw40: 11:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Peace must return to the southeast
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Arda1000(m): 11:32am On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Assuming UGM has killed some of your family members how they killed Dr. Akunyili, you won't be asking mumu questions.

Shebi IPOB said they are not the ones enforcing sit at home, then let Ipob stay at home and let soldiers deal with those enforcing it.
dumbo you think people will see soldiers everywhere and come out?
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by mrvitalis(m): 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

People have been killed everywhere ... More so in South West than South East

Question is why the fixation on South East
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 14, 2023
I don’t know why certain people are afraid of dividing the country
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by GerogeI(m): 11:37am On Jul 14, 2023
lexylaw09:

https://guardian.ng/news/chief-of-army-staff-deploys-troops-to-counter-Igbos-sit-at-home-order/

Yes, once people see military patrols they will come out to the street to see if they will be caugth in crossfire.
The COAS is just helping to enforce the sit at home.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Jeyun: 11:39am On Jul 14, 2023
occfx:

A region that has not developed over 60years... When is it going to develop? I don't think South East is part of Nigeria if you analyze facts and figures.
tell me the region that is develop in the whole of Nigeria not to talk of a region that experience a 3year civil war still better than most region in Nigeria
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by VIKTO83(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2023
This operation will take us life of over 100 youths and also up to 20 elders.
Yet my people don't listen.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by donbachi(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

Are you calling Northerners elephants and Igbos rats?

drug case and forfeiture is bigger than ipob
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Juoflife1(f): 11:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Shoot only the criminals oo. Only the criminals.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by frog12: 11:50am On Jul 14, 2023
smart ARMY chief. BUHARI no do anything throw out
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by occfx: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Jeyun:
tell me the region that is develop in the whole of Nigeria not to talk of a region that experience a 3year civil war still better than most region in Nigeria

The country is doomed and unfortunately other regions are not seeing it. If we continue like this, the next generation will not find Nigeria habitable

2 Likes

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Arda1000:
dumbo you think people will see soldiers everywhere and come out?

If UGM can't come out, they are spineless cowards.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by frog12: 11:53am On Jul 14, 2023
why didn't BUHARI do this then?

seguno2:

Excellent move that is long overdue.

The big questions are whether the locals will cooperate with the soldiers, and whether the soldiers will be disciplined enough to win the hearts of the locals.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:54am On Jul 14, 2023
occfx:

The country is doomed and unfortunately other regions are not seeing it. If we continue like this, the next generation will not find Nigeria habitable

It is your entire lineage that is doomed, foolish nonentity.

They can be killing a dozen of you per hour and it won't affect the price of suya in Lokoja.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by samfrancis1(m): 11:55am On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
Only if the army operation won't turn to ethnic cleansing claim
if it turns to it so be it.. and f they didn’t want it they should stay peaceful.. there’ll be not point for army to come there
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by RecentHistory: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2023
occfx:

You are not coherent... I am telling you that Nigeria Army is going to enforce sit at home finally . I am sure you are not even coming from that region but you are pained. The presence of army makes things worse

Just listen to this fool. Who should they have sent?
Maybe Salvation Army or Hisbah.
Onuku
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by occfx: 11:56am On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

It is your entire lineage that is doomed, foolish nonentity.

They can be killing a dozen of you per hour and it won't affect the price of suya in Lokoja.

I don't understand why you are worried.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fayemi, Wike’s Newfound Friendship Set Tongues Wagging / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo) / Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.