Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:56 AM

COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order (32566 Views)

Coups: We Will Continue To Defend Democracy And The Constitution - COAS Lagbaja / Ruth Ogunleye: COAS Lagbaja Warns Personnel To Desist Making Comments / Anambra Declares Monday Prayer Session To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Brek: 6:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Harrynight:
grin

I'm from the South East
And I support this immediately
I wish they will shoot those beasts at sight
Those bas stard deserve to go down, ki ll them all

If you've watch what they're doing to innocent poor people in the east will will know why those animals should be killed like mosquitos.

I stand with COAS on this, with my full Strength 💪
I'm not stupid

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by qawa: 6:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oloki:
South east should do something about their region. This sit at home in turning into something else.

How will their region develop if they use every evenue to cause catastrophy over there. Ekpan is in far away Finland, yet is controlling you people at home. No be juju be that?

Mr ZOO Did we tell u we're complaining over his Order? Freedom is not given, but taken.God bless Simeon Ekpa
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Oloki: 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=qawa post=124422048]

Mr ZOO Did we tell u we're complaining over his Order? Freedom is not given, but taken.God bless Simeon Ekpa[/quot

Ode. You are in lagos taking trash, why don't you go back to your east? By the time the place is turn into desert, south west wouldn't contain you.

Why am I even replying you? You sound like those nairaland kids who doesn't know left from right
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Eldani89: 6:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
Only if the army operation won't turn to ethnic cleansing claim

You should be arrested. You are one of them. This is what Buhari and El Rufai said about Nigeria Army destroying Boko Haram then. Oga becareful.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by nwakibe: 6:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
This deployment will even make the sit at home more effective because the Nigerian army is more dangerous than IPOB. Expect extra judicial killing and arrest of innocent citizens. We kukuma remain at home for the 2 weeks.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Alpharey: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
The COAS is making the matter worse. Ignore the order and let it die a natural death. Lagbaja,, you are indeed a comedian 🤣🤣🤣
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Alpharey: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Eldani89:

You should be arrested. You are one of them. This is what Buhari and El Rufai said about Nigeria Army destroying Boko Haram then. Oga becareful.

So Buhari and Hell Rufai are now cooling their feet in the prisons I guess. Hypocrite.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by adekolaelect(m): 7:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:
If you say it again Thunder will visited you asap . Which ethnic cleansing where Ipob has become a governing council that declaring Sit and killing at home any time they like yet mumu like you had never come out to condemn it.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Loonyy(m): 8:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
crossbreedwears:
What about the allegations made against hik sir?

Thank God you said Allegations
Which they have not been able to prove for over how many years
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by OROSUNBOLB(m): 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Army cannot stop sit at home .the will only kill innocent civilians. Only villagers and communities can stop it . Because the know their identities and hideout .

Dey play ! Anybody who has information which will aid the Arm's operation against those terrorists but refuses to give it,such a person will be treated same way as ipob terrorists ! If you know the identities and hideouts of criminals and you refuse to give such information,that makes you a criminal too ! Those guys should be ready;it's going be very,very rough and tough for them ! Lagbaja is coming; he is a toughie !
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by PARADIZEPRIEST: 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oloki:
South east should do something about their region. This sit at home in turning into something else.

How will their region develop if they use every evenue to cause catastrophy over there. Ekpan is in far away Finland, yet is controlling you people at home. No be juju be that?
SOUTHEAST HAVE BEEN BRAINWASHED BY EKPE AND LYING IN TARTARS AND FEAR. Only GOD helping Igbos in diaspora can restore the senses of those in villages
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by pquaver(m): 9:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
Army cannot stop sit at home .the will only kill innocent civilians. Only villagers and communities can stop it . Because the know their identities and hideout .

Then they should inform thr military.. Else the community is supporting it.. Tinubu should withdraw the army let the community continue to sit at home.. Then
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by pquaver(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
chris20000:
Let's hope it doesn't develop to something else.

Meanwhile
Davido boasts about Timeless Album Being the greatest Afrobeat Album Ever

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KK-kGBK2Kyc

Una don start again.. Thos why Buhari withdrew then the last time.. Why don't u do it urself then na.. Why meeting president to help u? U now know army work more than them.. Terrorists supporters everywhere..
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Ojukwu007(m): 4:38am On Jul 15, 2023
Nice move! They should also deploy to Southern Kaduna, troubled parts of Benue & Plateau states. Etc

Immediately!!
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 4:55am On Jul 15, 2023
Hahahahaha see as the yorubas and hausa fulanis are rejoicing, even some of my friends from the Benue state too, all of them are shouting out to the Nigerian military to go and kill everyone in the South East, hahahahaha na the same here me and them go dey when the news starts coming out, na the same here we go dey see comments like, why killing somebody father or somebody husband, that Nigeria military are human being like us, why killing them. The yorubas will be the one making this noise las las, make we dey watch as the game go be, abi the military get 2 life?

Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by udede(m): 5:02am On Jul 15, 2023
No army wins a gorilla war with guns and bombs.

Release MNK and begin negotiation, is that one too difficult?
I'm loosing faith on this country.

The most stupid assumption of many Nigerians is that IPOB is keeping the East indoors. A heavy lie.

IPOB DOESN'T HAVE THE MAN POWER TO KEEP THE OVER 30 MILLION IGBOS RESIDENT IN THE SOUTH EAST INDOORS.

WHAT IS KEEPING THE SOUTH EAST INDOORS IS THEIR LOVE FOR MNK.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by okoloto: 5:47am On Jul 15, 2023
It is always difficult to fight radical groups that are faceless and have no station. At the end of the day innocent people may suffer especially youths that have suspicion looks.
These guys appear and disappear. The call for the release of nnamdi Kanu is so that after his release anybody terrorising the people is now a criminal. Now you can't differentiate the criminals from the kalu freedom fighters. And as an elder in the region, if you say anything against them, they come for you and your relatives. That is the difficult part. The army can't be everywhere. And most of the operations of the group is hit and disappear.
There are issues that should be handled diplomatically.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by SavageResponse(m): 10:42am On Jul 15, 2023
udede:
No army wins a gorilla war with guns and bombs.

Release MNK and begin negotiation, is that one too difficult?
I'm loosing faith on this country.

The most stupid assumption of many Nigerians is that IPOB is keeping the East indoors. A heavy lie.

IPOB DOESN'T HAVE THE MAN POWER TO KEEP THE OVER 30 MILLION IGBOS RESIDENT IN THE SOUTH EAST INDOORS.

WHAT IS KEEPING THE SOUTH EAST INDOORS IS THEIR LOVE FOR MNK.

KNOW THIS AND KNOW PEACE

Stop talking nonsense, your god MNK will spend many more years in prison for his crimes and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by udede(m): 10:44am On Jul 15, 2023
SavageResponse:

Stop talking nonsense, your god MNK will spend many more years in prison for his crimes and there is nothing you can do about it.
Abeg. I was talking to human beings not you biko. Maabunu
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Harrynight(m): 3:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Brek:

I'm not stupid

Does living or schooling in South South means I'm not from The East again? 🙄
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Neckpresser101: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
That will be counterintuitive!

That was why there was sit at home in the first place

Ipob has nothing to do with it no cap

Who wants to go out when army dey blow siren up and down? cheesy

Who is advising this people? angry

It's simple release mnk
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by DonroxyII: 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
helinues:
You Don't Trust Fellow Igbos & You Don't Trust Fellow Nigerians Neither Do You believe in Almighty God Enough to Understand Politics & Diplomatic-Relations...

The Predicament of an IgboMan !

Business Savvy is not enough to survive Earth nor Nigeria !
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by Brek: 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Harrynight:

Does living or schooling in South South means I'm not from The East again? 🙄
Pretty much yes
Re: COAS Lagbaja Deploys Army To South-East To Counter IPOB’s Sit-At-Home Order by lexylaw09: 10:08am On Jul 16, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari To Unveil eNaira On Monday 25 October 2021 (Photo) / Atani Anambra State; Tuesday Sit At Home Situational Report. / Warning Circular To NTA Staff Over Liking & Sharing Of Online Publications(Memo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.