Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State (37700 Views)

Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / Why You Should Never Underrate Someone You Meet For The First Time / 10 Places In Lagos That Are Dominated By Runs Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 10:30pm On Jun 04, 2017
I know 1759
Obo street
Delta hotel

Adeyemi school gate
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Afonjashapmouth: 10:34pm On Jun 04, 2017
kai 1759..... bank for morning olosho joint for night back in 07 NYSC days grin grin grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 04, 2017
badfucker:
I know 1759
Obo street
Delta hotel

Adeyemi school gate
What of Top Ten Ideas to boost our Nigerian Economy huh

8 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by bigcee(m): 10:36pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lol grin ...1759 still rocks tho' ...@ Alagbaka, opposite Mr.Biggs cool cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by bigcee(m): 10:37pm On Jun 04, 2017
Nma27:
Just stfu undecided ...There is time for every thing.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by SniffyDsniffeR(m): 10:42pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigcee:

No myn am, u go drop 10 ideas now she nor go do any1

9 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 10:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigcee:

She is part of the Olosho na that's y

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adaksbullet: 10:46pm On Jun 04, 2017
02base...signatures... Alba....1759 grin cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 10:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Pls add more places guys and you as well drop any Olosho number you have bleep there also
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by bigcee(m): 10:59pm On Jun 04, 2017
"MEGA 4" cool cool cool
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 11:03pm On Jun 04, 2017
LOL, well I know Delta hotel for Cathedral Bus stop and 1759 abi shey na 1859 for Alagbaka... All in Akure... grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 11:09pm On Jun 04, 2017
bigcee:
"MEGA 4" cool cool cool
where that one dey
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by NevetsIbot(m): 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2017
badfucker:
I know 1759 Obo street Delta hotel
Adeyemi school gate
Faith hotel. Esporta hotel. Polak hotel 1822 hotel abi what's the name sev. Adeyemi, accross the school gate.

3 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Epositive(m): 11:47pm On Jun 04, 2017
Akure peeps plenty here,, that reminds when i was in junior secondary school, there was this day I tried to channel a new path home (as a G) smiley

mistakenly and unfortunately, there i was journeying through the one and only obo street,,,unbelievable! shocked see undies everywhere like sun birds,,tens of babes wearing bikini like they're on beach, smokes from every corner,,, undecided

some mamas were even winking at me, not minding my age/innocence cheesy ,,, the view was dirty but somehow pleasing tongue , may God forgive my dirty apetite sha, because the route later became my best throughout my college years grin

All hail Akure Oloyemekun cool

#memories

19 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by bigcee(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2017
badfucker:
where that one dey
It's around Texaco filling station, Oja.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 12:28am On Jun 05, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Faith hotel.
Esporta hotel.
Polak hotel
1822 hotel abi what's the name sev.
Adeyemi, accross the school gate.
adeyemi across school gate? Give details am intersted

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by McBrooklyn(m): 5:29am On Jun 05, 2017
Epositive:
Akure peeps plenty here,, that reminds when i was in junior secondary school, there was this day I tried to channel a new path home (as a G) smiley

mistakenly and unfortunately, there i was journeying through the one and only obo street,,,unbelievable! shocked see undies everywhere like sun birds,,tens of babes wearing bikini like they're on beach, smokes from every corner,,, undecided

some mamas were even winking at me, not minding my age/innocence cheesy ,,, the view was dirty but somehow pleasing tongue , may God forgive my dirty apetite sha, because the route later became my best throughout my college years grin

#memories

LOL... Badt sharp guy... grin

1 Like

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 5:18am On Jun 07, 2017
NevetsIbot:

Faith hotel.
Esporta hotel.
Polak hotel
1822 hotel abi what's the name sev.
Adeyemi, accross the school gate.
adeyemi na

1 Like

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Kobicove(m): 6:45am On Jun 07, 2017
You must be a regular customer for you to know all this grin
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 12:05pm On Jun 07, 2017
Kobicove:
You must be a regular customer for you to know all this grin
no dulling
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
Mission impossible
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 12:11pm On Jun 07, 2017
Raine80:

Mission impossible
you bad oo can I meet you.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
badfucker:
you bad oo can I meet you.
You are too complex for me.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by badfucker: 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Raine80:

You are too complex for me.
noooo I dey loyal
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:

Nigeria issue has never been about a lack of ideas.

You should have known they'll come for your head cos right now to get laid is one of the things a man can enjoy freely in this country. So try not to put mouth for men matter.

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 07, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Nigeria issue has never been about a lack of ideas.

You should have known they'll come for your head cos right now to get laid is one of the things a man can enjoy freely in this country. So try not to put mouth for men matter.
lol.. I see. Well, I'll put mouth where I so choose.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Burgerlomo: 1:23pm On Jun 07, 2017
badfucker:
I know 1759
Obo street
Delta hotel

Adeyemi school gate

Lol, the Obo street suppose to be their headquarters if you know the meaning in Yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 07, 2017
Nma27:
lol.. I see. Well, I'll put mouth where I so choose.

good riddance nma.

anyway, how are you doing?
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adekorlar(m): 2:15pm On Jun 07, 2017
bigcee:
"MEGA 4" cool cool cool
mega 4 no pure again bro.
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by adekorlar(m): 2:19pm On Jun 07, 2017
Epositive:

#memories
pls tht obo street is around wher, am a studnt dnt knw many place
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by OgahBohz: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
Space occupied
Re: Places You Meet Runs Girls In Akure And Ondo State by OgahBohz: 2:59pm On Jun 07, 2017
was posted to Akure to serve my fatherland, I don't really know anybody or anywhere ..so bored , living alone,...

just need a good girl for a simple relationship jor...

just normal babe...

Akure based...07038840936
whatsApp me

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Nigerian Men Are Kings In Taking Care Of Women In Africa' - South African Woman / He Has Been After Her For 4 Years.......She's More Educated, Older And Richer / What Is The Normal Height For A Nigerian Guy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.