Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? (1726 Views)

Darling, Tell Me Anytin U Want Me To Do Right Now For U... & Its Done...anytin.. / What Didn't I Do Right? / Why Do Right People Meet The Wrong Ones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by efepro(m): 11:05pm On Oct 06, 2011
we communicate on phone often,but recently,i noticed that i hav not bn seeing her on Facebook,cuz she's a regular fb poster.However,i decided to search for her using her IDs(names,email),but nothing was found.I became apprehensive.I decided to check my inbox to locate her name with her recent msgs.To my surprise,i saw a strange name instead of hers: 'Adams M Smith', immediately,i clicked on it.what was there was d same chat logs and timeline of me and my girlfriend's conversations so far.Immediately,i phoned my girlfriend and asked whn last she checked her fb,she said she tried loggin in 5 days ago,but access was denied.Then i knw she was hacked,
To cut d long story short,this was d msg i received from d Hacker after unfriending me and changing her entire profile:
"u might not know me,i believe u're one of(name withheld)numerous boyfriends,cuz i used to c ur name on her phone.let me tell u,ur gurlfriend is a world class Prostitute.She sleeps around with men and boys on campus 4 money.If i'm liein ask her where she got her new black berry.it was gvin to her by her yahoo boyfriend.boi b wise.i know u love her,but she doesn't worth it"
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2011
What's on your mind to do?. . .
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by slimyem: 11:22pm On Oct 06, 2011
this is what you call, *it farts in my mouth and adds salt*.
You cant swallow the fart and you cant spit out the salt.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by efepro(m): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2011
I called my girlfriend on phone to tell her what happend and asked her if those allegations were true, she cried bitterly on phone sayin some1 is settin her up, i know she's nt that type.whn she bought her bb,i was d 1st person she contacted.she said she sold her previous phone,added d money to her monthly allowance to purchase d bb, i'm so confused,i dn't knw what to do.please i need ur opinion and advice on dis issue.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by BodyKiss(m): 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2011
oops
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Nobody: 1:35am On Oct 07, 2011
@poster
contact that guy again and ask for CONCRETE proof aka names etc, because he could simply be a jilted lover. . . . . . . . .
btw: of course, your gf is not going to tell you that she is a run girl (if she is) without a fight and some "acting"
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by ektbear: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2011
Interesting
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by ITbomb(m): 9:18am On Oct 07, 2011
ask her to bring the change of ownership for the phone(issued by the police, with 100 nipost stamp), then she should swear an affidavit confirming her ability to buy a BB , her father should be a co signatory. Then place her on probation for six month, check for changes in her behaviour.

WHY CANT YOU JUST BELIEVE THE POOR GIRL
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by itiswell1(m): 9:45am On Oct 07, 2011
O boy, maybe u don't know your woman.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by tellwisdom: 9:57am On Oct 07, 2011
Op, if i had been stuppid on some previous post; this, i must be sincere and honest with u. That guy has just told you one BIG LIE abt ur gurl. So pay deaf ears, Its just a way of creating breakup btw u both so he cld come in. #Roger dat angry
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Onyeasi(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2011
Nollywood where una dey
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by iice(f): 12:54pm On Oct 07, 2011
^^lmao!

Confusion! 'I know she's not the type to do that'. . .
'I don't know what to do' implying you may not know her. I no sabi for una.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 08, 2011
iice:

^^lmao!

Confusion! 'I know she's not the type to do that'. . .
'I don't know what to do' implying you may not know her. I no sabi for una.

neva u deny for a girl! Abi una don marry? Just be careful and wise! Na God go help us frm naija ladies sha!
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Ranoscky(m): 2:13am On Oct 08, 2011
OP, I understand the situation you are now, but best believe me, that guy might be telling you the RAW AND UNDILUTED TRUTH !!!

Forget about your gf's tears, dat na crocodile tears, believe me! No dey too believe on some gals emotional tears ooo!

It has happened to me b4 (in two diff occasion), and guess what? The gal later called me and opened up, but before then, her friend had already told me everything! But the 1st time I asked her about it, the tears that she cried that day ehn. . .? Believe u me, I feel for her soteeey, I nearly join her dey cry sef. And after consolling and whipping off her tears, we had the greatest sex, EVER (believe me, na dah tym akpako dey sweet pass)!!!
But atlast, she stil remained what she was. The truth later came up and she finally confessed to me. Ever since then, I NO FIT TRUST GALS AGAIN !!!

One thing you ought to bare in mind is, how did that guy knew that your gf has a BB?

efepro:

we communicate on phone often,but recently,i noticed that i hav not bn seeing her on Facebook,cuz she's a regular fb poster.However,i decided to search for her using her IDs(names,email),but nothing was found.I became apprehensive.I decided to check my inbox to locate her name with her recent msgs.To my surprise,i saw a strange name instead of hers: 'Adams M Smith', immediately,i clicked on it.what was there was d same chat logs and timeline of me and my girlfriend's conversations so far.Immediately,i phoned my girlfriend and asked whn last she checked her fb,she said she tried loggin in 5 days ago,but access was denied.Then i knw she was hacked,
To cut d long story short,this was d msg i received from d Hacker after unfriending me and changing her entire profile:
"u might not know me,i believe u're one of(name withheld)numerous boyfriends,cuz [b]i used to c your name on her phone.[/b]let me tell u,your gurlfriend is a world class LovePeddler.She sleeps around with men and boys on campus 4 money.If i'm liein ask her where she got her new black berry.it was gvin to her by her yahoo boyfriend.boi b wise.i know u love her,but she doesn't worth it"
What has she to do with that guy that he had access to her phone, and could ALWAYS see your name on her phone?

Be wise man, be wise!
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by mashnino(m): 2:52am On Oct 08, 2011
jez believe her,but its a risk sha
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by eghost247(m): 3:01am On Oct 08, 2011
post and poster = [size=50pt]CRAP[/size]
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by iice(f): 12:59pm On Oct 08, 2011
Boyloaf:

neva u deny for a girl! Abi una don marry? Just be careful and wise! Na God go help us frm naija ladies sha!

What are you blithering on about? undecided
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by TomFord: 1:25pm On Oct 08, 2011
Cyber attack seems to be on the increase.i think you should monitor her movement if truly you love her.these are serious allegations,do you really think she's gonna own up?knowingfully well she might loose whatever you two had.just be wise
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by pendo89(f): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
Well if it was hacked, she ought to have changed her primary email and password fast then register afresh. That is why access was denied but what has she done about it so far?  Nothing  undecided  Fb will always alert you through mail if an anonymous person tries to login into your account plus the exact location.
Now why did she not act on it if she is a regular poster?? 5 days is just too long to sit and ignore such a thing. Does she not cherish privacy? Somebody could be messing up your wall and there's absolutely no peace in that.

Ask her to follow the instructions on her mail and change her pw plus username. well if she a peddler she may refuse to do this becoz she could lose clients and biz. grin .Once that is done,open your own 'silly temporary fb account'. post fake pic of a handsome loaded dude with sexy name like Leon grin No exagerrations, then and send her friend request. Adjust your privacy settings so that she sees nothin else that may arouse suspicion. This is testing
If she accepts start flirting with her and promise her a bb plus a jet on condition  ABC. I believe that a love peddler would be more interested in money than your list of friends.
Thats called Busted then you simply delete the account after accomplishing mission and dumping her.

Or better still use one of your trusted friends to send her request and 'play client.'dont worry if he takes her away from you cz that wld be further proof tht shes indeed what the guy claims she is.

But its easy to tell what your bf/gf does if she/he is friend on fb.Her wall will speak and reveal a few stuff unless the settings are extremely private.
whtever u do,they say where theres smoke theres fire,it could be a jilted lover or a just nice guy sending alarm
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by TomFord: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2011
Pendo,you sure have experience handling issues like this
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by pendo89(f): 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
girls are good at employing psychology to blind dudes. I hate it when a nice guy gets played.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by efepro(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
Thank u all for ur contributions, My gf phoned me yesterday to gv me a clue 4 whom might be responsible, she said it might be one of d guys from her hostel who helped her to open her fb account.she also said,d guy once asked her out,but she declined.However,i decided to compose this msg for d hacker "I knw who u are.u dn't hav to go to dis xtreme 2 woo a girl.i knw u want her for these obvious REASONS:
1.Callin ur friend a world class pr0st!tute
2. Hackin & manipulating her private info,and sendin me msg with her acc,which u cud hav done with urz
3. Unfriending Only me and leaving others.
Guy,get a beta format,i'm nt convinced enuf, look 4 somethn beta to do with ur time and dn't waste time on d things u cannot change.undo ur damages or else, "
After sendin dis msg in d early hourz of 2day,my gf phoned me in d afternoon that her account has bn restored,followed by a msg which reads: "i'm sorry ok,i know it hurtz and u lov her,but still advce her"
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Nobody: 12:17am On Oct 10, 2011
^^your story gets HEAVY K legs!
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by freecocoa(f): 12:46am On Oct 10, 2011
As in eh,better capital letter K sef,e just be like where person write lc the K curve well well abeg.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by kpolli(m): 3:44pm On Oct 10, 2011
efepro:

"u might not know me,i believe u're one of(name withheld)numerous boyfriends,cuz i used to c your name on her phone.let me tell u,your gurlfriend is a world class LovePeddler.She sleeps around with men and boys on campus 4 money.If i'm liein ask her where she got her new black berry.it was gvin to her by her yahoo boyfriend.boi b wise.i know u love her,but she doesn't worth it"

Love that word. . . . Do not know if its english or swahili

Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by pendo89(f): 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2011
^^ Not swahili probably catalan.

MRbrownJAY:

grin grin grin grin

Op what kind of facebook are you guys on? lemie poke holes here
A guy helped her set her fb account and gave her a password as well? Its possible he used the same pw he gave the girl and if not he hacked but for heavens sake FB will notify you when smbody logins in.It will tell you the ip address as well and request you to change your pw.
So she discovered it had been hacked and did nothing to recover it? dd you say shes a regular op? strange.

so here we go again. The guy decides to login in AGAIN and restore everything back? using the same pw isnt it?
Now tell me.Is this your girl so clueless as to how an fb account operates or what?Why didnt she change pw after she spoke to you telling she could not access it and that somebody messed it up, giving the same dude time to again login in and restore back everything after you sent him text?

What you should be asking yourself is why the girl is least bothered about some dude's access to her account.

Its even more crazier for her to say 'her account has been restored'!! by who ?
Arent you the one supposed to restore your own account? so the guy still hold the pw? dude wake up!

And as MBJ said this story has heavy K legs
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by tunnytox(m): 6:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
@OP
What is ur discipline? You sound like someone who graduated with 1st class honours in MUMULOGY (no oofeinse) cool
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by pendo89(f): 6:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
efepro:

After sendin dis msg in d early hourz of 2day,my gf phoned me in d afternoon that her account has bn restored,followed by a msg which reads: "i'm sorry ok,i know it hurtz and u lov her,but still advce her"

you need a serious whipping from your fellow mates. That other dude from the hostel must be having a fun day.
2 people with access to one fb account making a fool out of you. you and your girl? undecided
Lord be with you.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by efepro(m): 7:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Yeah! It seems so(more like nollywood story),but that's the fact.i didn't fabricate the story, Now, let me xplain again, She said she changed her password immediately her acct details was gvn to her by d guy, To my understandin and xperience,did u knw u can hack someone's account(yahoo 4 example) if u hav his/her acc details without knwin his/her passwrd?Did u knw that if u loggd in with my phone and 4got to logout i can access ur acc while u equally hav access ur acct without fb not necessarily sendin LOGIN or CAPCHA alert as long as u didn't logout or clear ur browser's cookies?In most cases,alert comes when there's change in country's IP. , besides,her acc was open'd barely, 4months ago.she's a newbie in internet/social netwrk technology, if she knew it or i were there,she wudn't ask some1 2 open it 4 her, She text me her passwrd,askin me to help her secure her email and fb,cuz she doesnt knw much.
Thank you.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by pendo89(f): 7:52pm On Oct 10, 2011
efepro:

Yeah! It seems so(more like nollywood story),but that's the fact.i didn't fabricate the story, Now, let me xplain again, She said she changed her password immediately her acct details was gvn to her by d guy, To my understandin and xperience,did u knw u can hack someone's account(yahoo 4 example) if u hav his/her acc details without knwin his/her passwrd?Did u knw that if u loggd in with my phone and 4got to logout i can access your acc while u equally hav access your acct without fb not necessarily sendin LOGIN or CAPCHA alert as long as u didn't logout or clear your browser's cookies?In most cases,alert comes when there's change in country's IP. , besides,her acc was open'd barely, 4months ago.she's a newbie in internet/social netwrk technology, if she knew it or i were there,she wudn't ask some1 2 open it 4 her, She text me her passwrd,askin me to help her secure her email and fb,cuz she doesnt knw much.
Thank you.

You know what you can do if the story is true?
Ask her to change her primary email, the one she used to register her fb account, her pw and profile name plus whatevr pic she may have up there. I hope she does it herself cz its supposed to be private.Then adjust her privacy settings so that nobody can find her on fb apart from her friends. Not even friends of friends. But if she goes ahead to let the other dude know what shes doing its a waste of time.
I am just shocked that the guy restored everything back and you guys seem pretty comfortable with that. Doesnt that ring a bell?
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
I believe u Op. As far as u trust ur gal, just change d acct details nd 4get d event. Truly, Many gals are not internet literates.
Some malicious low esteem dissapointed dude could easily do that.
But it culd b true o. Jst sayin.
Re: What Do U Think I Shud Do Right Now? by efepro(m): 9:37pm On Oct 10, 2011
Thank u Pendo & Flashaldrin, I hav done d necessary securities, As for her passwrd,since it's her accnt,i wudn't want to intrude her privacy.I'l gv her a clue on hw to create a new email and 32bit apha-numeric passwrd.

(1) (Reply)

Uncontrollable Starring From A Girl To A Guy, Indicate Alot Of Things / Can Age Be A Barrier In A Relationship???(matured Minds Pls) / Provoking The Grace And Favor Of GOD For Our Marital Breakthrough.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.