Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:04 AM

Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? (30162 Views)

Strike: NLC forces closure of Bank, Chase Out Workers In Lagos / Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / 618 Schools Shut In Northern States Over Abduction Scare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Afonjacrusder(f): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
HitlerWasRight:

Okoro, eat your worhless illicit paper money .

Wealth is measured by might and not how many inked Jewish paper you gathered from scheming.

When we begin the blockade, let's see how that paper will sustain you.

Awo, showed you guys that by the power of the pen, we can easily turn you to Somalia levels of hunger that you resort to your ancestral canibbalsm.

You sound dumb very dumb.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by dannyspeejay(m): 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
diz one go still favour Una

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by discusant: 3:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
Hopefully, those who supported APC from 2014 till today, are feeling the pains of the seed they sowed because of ethno-religious bigotry in their stance of 'Igbo will not rule Nigeria." Useless people who sowed seeds that are about to consume their lives.
On Feb 25, 2023, more reasonable Nigerians voted out APC, but Mahmood Yakubu stole the presidential election for Tinubu. These useless people continue to shoot themselves on the feet.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by profmallor: 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
The price of fuel would eventually come down, I saw this move since last year. Regardless of who won the last election, they had to remove subsidy, watch the price go up, wait for Dangote to come on board in some months, and then see the price drop. Dont ask me how Dangote would afford to sell at below market prices, but I know Dangote was never going to flag off sales from his refinery if subsidy was ever still in place. Eventually we would progress, but we would have to take so tough decisions in the process.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Fkhalifa(m): 3:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:
If Tinubu could govern the richest state in Nigeria and his biggest achievement was leaving behind a plan for his successors, nobody should expect anything from him.

I live in Lagos, but I thank God I work remotely and online too. Before now, I'd budget 11k for 50-litre PMS for my gen per month. Now, 12k cannot even fill a 25-litre Jerry can. However, electricity has significantly improved - probably because we are in rainy season.
Hello, just about the remote Job sir.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Treasure17(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
We warned the selfish and stomach infrastructure crooners. When rain falls, it fall on everyone.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by spencekat(m): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
enemyofprogress:
all of una go suffer.
You follow
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by AmazingELixir: 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
seguno2:

That is Wike for you. Doing gragra to chase Obi out of PDP, as part of the game plan for Tinubu to get his own turn at the commonwealth.

grin grin grin

Cry baby stop disturbing us with your tears and blaming Wike for your woos,

inasmuch as the guy show una shege for this last elections
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Elinosweet143(f): 3:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
I wish am in ur area in Lagos oh, our area here is worst and we have to use fuel to pump water, that one dey break heart pass. It is well sha
SmartPolician:
If Tinubu could govern the richest state in Nigeria and his biggest achievement was leaving behind a plan for his successors, nobody should expect anything from him.

I live in Lagos, but I thank God I work remotely and online too. Before now, I'd budget 11k for 50-litre PMS for my gen per month. Now, 12k cannot even fill a 25-litre Jerry can. However, electricity has significantly improved - probably because we are in rainy season.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by lightwind(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please where are all those Tinubu and APC supporters.

I'm not seeing any of them on thread like this 😕

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Tallesty1(m): 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
We warned y'all to avoid that Obidient movt so we can first remove the satanic party APC from power and shut it down but una no gree
Why didn't you remove it in 2019?
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by SenatePresdo(m): 3:46pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Obi should have stepped down for Atiku.

No offence, but the only party with the national reach to beat APC this year was PDP.

Yeah, Atiku is just as bad as Tinubu. But in politics, you go with what you have, not what you wish you had.

As an example, most of the people who voted Biden in the USA last time, most of them would have rather gone for someone else. But the Republicans had to be beaten, and as such unity was important. Ditto 2016, most of those who voted for trump would have chosen someone else...but at the end unity was better than disunity.

A divided opposition gave APC victory.(Unless the court says otherwise, but I am not holding my breath).

Nobody gave APC victory.

They stole their victory in Many states Just like they did in Rivers state.

How can Tinubu lose lagos and Osun, and then win Rivers?

Obi won that election fair and Square, even Tinubu knows this, which you may not decipher.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by CodeTemplar: 3:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
HacheNoire:
The Nigerian Labour Congress needs to shut down the nation.

The best that can be done by His Excellency, President Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu (GCFR) is to increase the minimum wage.

Anything short of that is invalid!

Lol. Protest is ineffective here. We need to stop corruption first. National repentance.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Iseoluwani: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:
We warned y'all to avoid that Obidient movt so we can first remove the satanic party APC from power and shut it down but una no gree

U are daft,

So we should vote PDP

WHEN WE WARNED YOU GUYS AGAINST BAT, AW DID U IDI@T responded

1 Like

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by HacheNoire: 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
CodeTemplar:

Lol. Protest is ineffective here. We need to stop corruption first. National repentance.

Stop corruption in Nigeria? Lets be feasible. Its not achievable.

Corruption is now a dominant gene in Nigerians, It "NATURALLY" runs in our blood stream.

If their would ever be a possibility of achieving that, it wont be this present generation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by XY23: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
abhosts:

Obi called fuel subsidy 'organised crime' that needs to go. Does that sound like someone who wanted to be methodical in removing it?

Lol. You're among those that copy chapter one of someone's work and rush to submit. Go to PO's twitter page, you will see the methodical approach. Una use full chest support nonsense, but are too ashamed to admit it. That all men with family are perceived to be responsible doesn't mean they all run their family the same way or achieve the same result. BAT is running Nigeria how he knows how to, don't hide behind PO.

1 Like

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by nkemoma(m): 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
XerXers:

We warned you to give Obi the PDP ticket or at least VP but you said Igbos are irrelevant. You can now lick your wounds in Arewanistan for falling cheaply to yoruba propaganda. Igbos have high purchasing power unlike you impoverished feudal fiefdom

High purchasing power bro... That is the point... Nigeria de learn work for spending when e reach igbos hand
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by staga: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
SmartPolician:

Oga sharply convert your gen. The gen in my facility in Naija runs on LPG fully.
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by SalamRushdie: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
Iseoluwani:

U are daft,

So we should vote PDP

WHEN WE WARNED YOU GUYS AGAINST BAT, AW DID U IDI@T responded

Typical low IQed cretin as usual, you voted Tinubu whether you like it or not
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by SalamRushdie: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tallesty1:
Why didn't you remove it in 2019?

Because the incumbent then rigged with Federal Might, Tinubu didn't have Federal might but Obidient might
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by SalamRushdie: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You and who are we?

PDP should have stepped down for Obi to be their candidate. E for be easy win.

Atiku is not popular.

Obi that refused to even compete in primary and was looking for where he will be made consensus

1 Like

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by seguno2: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
AmazingELixir:

grin grin grin

Cry baby stop disturbing us with your tears and blaming Wike for your woos,

inasmuch as the guy show una shege for this last elections

The way the N617 petrol is showing shege to Tinubu voters and others? Abi Tinubu voters are buying petrol at the N40 promised in 2015, as part of their change package for scamming Nigerians into accepting Abacha’s PTF a-looter comrade to fight corruption better than Jonathan and PDP?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by seguno2: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
SenatePresdo:

You and who are we?

PDP should have stepped down for Obi to be their candidate. E for be easy win.

Atiku is not popular.

Please what is Atiku’s votes compared with Peter Obi’s votes
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Iseoluwani: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
SalamRushdie:

Typical low IQed cretin as usual, you voted Tinubu whether you like it or not

Slowpoke
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by icankel: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Abi na to ask Peter Obi and Obidients how they're surviving because I think they're the one facing this hardship alone. E go reach everybody las las

1 Like

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Arabk25: 4:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
Embrace solar power today and be free from this mess called fuel
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Treadway: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
Angelfrost:
The workers don't deserve saving... Nigerians deserve to go through this!

My Pity Well has dried up since February!!! cool
co-sign!
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Goodman2023: 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
abhosts:

Atiku also promised to increase the suffering of the masses by removing subsidy and floating Naira. Only Sowore was pro subsidy.

Did atiku do it ?

Who did it ?

You tinubu supporters are the most dumbest set of people...

Obi said it.
Atiku said it

Now who did it ?

Face your failures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
proeast:

Lol, yorubas and tribalism are like 5 & 6. They view everything through the lens of bigotry.

Mr Man, the price of fuel in Abuja is 618. It's higher in more extreme Northern cities like Maiduguiri, Sokoto, Kano etc.

Continue seeing everything as fight with Igbos, but know that before Igbos will start drinking garri your people will be eating grass already. We have far more shock absorbers than you guys.

Expect more skull mining and parents selling their children in your region cheesy
Chai!!! Nna men!!!!!
This your vawulence loud gidigan!!!!
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by millionboi2: 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
icankel:
Abi na to ask Peter Obi and Obidients how they're surviving because I think they're the one facing this hardship alone. E go reach everybody las las
E no fit reach everybody las las.....e.g seyi tinubu son,David, myself e.t.c
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by t2luv1: 4:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
seguno2:

As long as this Yorubalokan government continues to favour me and my family members, I am happy with Tinubu’s Emilokan turn after Buhari’s all round failure.
To God be the glory.

Keep clinging to that house brick as a floating device. Let's see what happens in 6 months. Pathetic !!!!
Re: Fuel @ 618/litre: Who Will Save Workers In Lagos & Abuja? by ayo2008: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
abhosts:

Obi called fuel subsidy 'organised crime' that needs to go. Does that sound like someone who wanted to be methodical in removing it?

Internet is your friend
Read his comments on Fuel Subsidy removal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Saraki Performing Umrah At The Holy Kaaba In Makkah With Security. / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Okorocha Calls APC ‘a Very Weak’ Party - Read More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.