Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,311 members, 7,860,760 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:44 PM

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? (25666 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Johans2023: 8:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

Are we still at this level? Shouldn't you have moved on?
to where? Today pump price has changed and you expect us not to talk?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Johans2023: 8:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:

Oga you have no choice, so stop lamenting and stomach it like you would have if it was Obi in power as he also promised.

You survived the cash scarcity that Obi favoured, you must survive this subsidy removal also favoured by Obi during his unsuccessful campaign.
did Obi tell you that he will remove subsidy without palliative? Did Obi tell you he will release 75billion to senators for their furniture?

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Robchuks77(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
When it happened in Imo state... Where ur papa bin dey?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Ginomel(m): 10:01pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mccullum:
All presidential candidate supported subsidy removal, Nigerians would have face same thing undr Obi or Atiku.. cheesy

Negative. PO could not have removed subsidy without a functional refinery. The refineries should have been working before the hurried subsidy removal

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by 2kris(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=Jennyclay post=124496173]I heard it’s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!![/quotel]well hello to an angel
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Benrosaria(m): 12:48am On Jul 19, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God did not come down from His throne to vote, leave God out of this.

It is the gross stupidity, bigotry and power hungry dimwits that kept us where we are today....

Channel this SOS prayers to the Judiciary.

I love you for life brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Ttipsy(f): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2023
afesco:
My wife just bought at 591 n Raptor Filling Station, Benin City
oh wow
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2023
ambale:

I no abuse am now, if you dey spend like 8k to 10k daily on fuel, you no go vex too??

Radarada

As in its crazy. I was even planning on getting a car by the end of this year but as e dey go so I will use that money for something else or probably add it to my japa funds

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by ambale(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2023
jikins:

As in its crazy. I was even planning on getting a car by the end of this year but as e dey go so I will use that money for something else or probably add it to my japa funds

Sincerely ooo, and other expenses are still even there ooo

And fuel wants to be taking out 50% of income

Whyyyyy
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 4:36am On Jul 20, 2023
234GT:

you are a jobless APC dog

Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.

. I won't be surprised if Dele Alake is the one behind this username

"Hope is the doorway to belief, belief is the doorway to knowing, knowing is the doorway to creation, and creation is the doorway to experience..."

. You are a fool.

The art of living is more like wrestling than dancing, because an artful life requires being prepared to meet and withstand sudden and unexpected attacks.

It isn’t manly to be enraged. Rather, gentleness and civility are more human, and therefore manlier. The nearer a man comes to a calm mind, the closer he is to strength

All mental phenomena have mind as their forerunner; they have mind as their chief; they are mind-made. If one speaks or acts with pure intentions, happiness will follow, like a shadow that never leaves one's side
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by TikiManner: 12:36am On Jul 25, 2023
Things are just getting out of hand. lol.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by TikiManner: 10:30am On Jul 25, 2023
Quite expensive but we have no choice but to buy.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by TikiManner: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2023
Quite expensive. But we have no choice but to buy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Crack In Militants Camp Widens / 2019 Elections May Not Hold- Professor Chidi Odinkalu / Militants Attack FIRS Officials In Patience Jonathan' Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.