Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,172 members, 7,860,221 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:58 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? (25654 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Obyino: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
I buy 150 per liter because i go out with my APC membership card

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You always use this bullshit "I did not support this and that" to cover your partisanship....

A very silly and cowardly trait. 🙂

You don't have to believe me, and I don't recall giving you orders to believe me.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

You don't have to believe me, and I don't recall giving you orders to believe me.
Believe a bloody hypocrite like you? Lol, you're a coward bro, trying to act like you are sitting on the fence.

Eat your corn with CORNFIDENCE

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by discusant: 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
APC2:

I'm from the north. Whatever happens in the South is your concern. I support Atiku and the North is still solidly behind him. He had more votes in the north more than Tinubu. Go with your stupeed jingoism

Bolded.
Are you correct with whatever happens in the south is none of your business because you are from the North?

Tinubu and his associates were warned by reasonable Yorubas that it's the turn of the Igbo in the SE to produce a president for Nigeria.
But Tinubu and his associates would not have that. Now that Tinubu has achieved his aim of answering president of Nigeria by stealing presidential election, and threw both North and South into worse economic disaster, he is banking on the Supreme Court judges whose appointments he mostly influenced, to ratify his position and continue with his APC's reduction of both the north and south of Nigeria as the poverty capital of the world. So how are you spared from what the south is doing to themselves?

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SweetPoison22: 4:15pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Believe a bloody hypocrite like you? Lol, you're a coward bro, trying to act like you are sitting on the fence.

kai. 😂
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SemperFid: 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
Ijaya123:

So it was Tinubu that approved the money for the National Assembly? So much for arrogant display of ignorance.

Everyone knows the power of the executive in this country but it is unfortunate that idiots like you believe that power of the executive can only be used for bad things and not for the good of the people. The anambta state house wanted to renovate their complex with the same figure from the coffers of the state bit Peter stood on it and prevented it because it was outrageous. Sometimes try and have mercy on your miserable self, show your self some love, how long again until you die, na like this u go de.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:

I like corn, but I don't like APC.

I also like umbrella, but not PDP

I like families and people, but not LP

If it makes you upset, I can't help it.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by ableguy(m): 4:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Bought 568, Mobil.
embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Metrofox(m): 4:28pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The Renewed Shege price is now N620 per litre in most filling station in Delta....

There haven’t been protests after Jonathan, because those who finance protests are now in charge of government....

The intellectual dishonesty of the Southwest is griming and bile.... I mean, these guys drove Nigerians to Ojota to protest subsidy removal in 2012.

Now, they've gone silent.

Now you know why they are the real problems of Nigeria. Two faced

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Mccullum: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Hypocrite!!!

Every candidate said they would remove Subsidy YES, but Pls Point me to where Peter Obi said he’ll share N70bn to the National Assembly, N35bn to Judges & N8,000 to 12 million families as his GENIUS IDEA to ameliorate the Sufferings from Subsidy removal?

Continue suffering and smiling.

It's you that's suffering, I'm not suffering, so continue Mr. Sufferer.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by airsaylongcome: 4:31pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I heard it’s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!!

The worst is yet to come though. Petrol will eventually cost the Naira equivalent of $1.00 eventually. I expect that it would reach ₦1000/litre over the next year. ₦800/litre by December
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by visaclick: 4:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
I bought 220 at apc official fuel station few minutes ago. Make una like my comment for location.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by 11doubledee: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by airsaylongcome: 4:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results.

It's funny how you guys push this narrative when there has already been a precedent. The current Imo State "Supreme Court Governor" what was his position at the end of that election?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by CaIImeTrinity: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:
I got 530 this morning immediately they sold to me finish, they stopped and reset price to 630. A 100 naira increase.
honestly this is gross heartlessness
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

It's funny how you guys push this narrative when there has already been a precedent. The current Imo State "Supreme Court Governor" what was his position at the end of that election?

I don't like what the court did about IMO, and I think that PDP won there, but here is why Imo is not like Obi v Tinubu.

Basically, INEC cancelled votes from Uzodimna's stronghold, which knocked him down to 4th. At contention in the court was the validity of the votes.

For some weird and strange reason, INEC, when called upon to explain why they cancelled the votes, kept quiet.

Votes got added up, and Uzodinma won. (The fact that total votes were higher than votes actually cast was ignored.).

This of course predated BVAS, and IREV, so something similar won't happen now.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by airsaylongcome: 4:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

I don't like what the court did about IMO, and I think that PDP won there, but here is why Imo is not like Obi v Tinubu.

Basically, INEC cancelled votes from Uzodimna's stronghold, which knocked him down to 4th. At contention in the court was the validity of the votes.

For some weird and strange reason, INEC, when called upon to explain why they cancelled the votes, kept quiet.

Votes got added up, and Uzodinma won. (The fact that total votes were higher than votes actually cast was ignored.).

This of course predated BVAS, and IREV, so something similar won't happen now.

The 25% Abuja hook nko?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by orikoku: 4:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
Selling currently at 700 at Abeokuta
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 4:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The 25% Abuja hook nko?

Not the same. Like I said, for it to be the same, we would have to assume Obi had votes cancelled in 10 states, and if they were uncancelled, Obi would win, and Obi thus would argue that he should have the votes uncancelled, and INEC would have to keep quiet if they have no good reason.

25% is just a matter of wording or what the constitution meant.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by obyrich(m): 4:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
spencekat:
Check again this afternoon.
It has changed to 600.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Stone03: 4:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Renewed hope price is 620. And queue at the filing stations in my area is getting renewed too.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Jnkay: 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine if it was Peter Obi or Good Luck Jonathan government?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by lagdmark(m): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Does the increase in the fuel prices affect Apc supporters.... NO
NAIRA IS 830 TO ONE DOLLAR
TINUBU IS DEALING WITH THE IGBOS
Only Tinubu supporters are enjoying this government
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Aiel123: 4:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

It is true, and it is also true that there is no such thing as 'easy go subsidy removal'
If Jonathan had took the courage in 2012...
Well this present government with their protests made him think twice.
The real problem for Tinubu's presidency will be what will be done with the money saved from subsidy...
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Emma1Oj(m): 4:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I heard it’s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!!
Bae, where is your area?.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by brainhgeek(m): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
zinaunreal:

Go back to the Abyss you came from swine
I won't take this personal. It takes more than a bias mind to see this.
Imagine President Peter Obi had declared an end to fuel subsidy (which I am sure he would and I would have been happy he did), and then, all these fuel price hike ish erupts, what do you think would be the story around town and the pressure from the evil Senate will look like?
For the mention, I voted no one in power now.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Owologbo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

which reasonable person in his/her right frame of mind would vote APC/agbado?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by livebullet(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

There will be nationwide protests soon. That is to be expected. Nothing like sponsorship this time.

Modifed

Let's wait and see. Things are not going to be calm forever.

We are between the devil and the deep blue sea. I get why Nigerians are angry, and I also get why subsidy has to go. Neither choice is a nice choice, but subsidy removal does offer some chance of job creation and investment...

That's not true, the moment you want to protest, minimum wage will be used to bait you and you will begin to think the govt is fantastic... You think Balablu is stupid
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 5:10pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

There will be nationwide protests soon. That is to be expected. Nothing like sponsorship this time.

Modifed

Let's wait and see. Things are not going to be calm forever.

We are between the devil and the deep blue sea. I get why Nigerians are angry, and I also get why subsidy has to go. Neither choice is a nice choice, but subsidy removal does offer some chance of job creation and investment...

How many job have they created since they removed subsidy? My problem with you people is you actually trust this government to spend the money wisely. At least with subsidy, we know what we are getting. But this one OYO oh.

No protest oh from me. I can't protest nonsense. When agbadorians had the chance they voted Tinubu wholeheartedly because of tribal and what ever motivations they had. Make dem enjoy am. They can increase price to 1000 per liter, me and my family will still be balling. They wanted Tinubu na, enjoy oh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by HenryWilliams(m): 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
N588/L. Ebute Metta, Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by motionarena: 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2023
Omoapena:
Bought 568/litre just now

Where is this please

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ondo Elections : "Rig And Die " - OPC Threatens Federal Government / Anti-Buhari Protests: Arewa Youths Blast South-West Politicians, To Expose Them / Commanding Officer, 14 Soldiers Killed In Borno Ambush Attack – New Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.