Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? (25518 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Odewaleadesoye(m): 12:36pm On Jul 18, 2023
PMS is currently selling for #630 per litre in Gombe, Gombe State.

How much are they selling a litre in your area?

Kindly share with us.

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Jennyclay(f): 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
I heard itโ€™s 617 per litre in my area

God should come and help us biko!!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 12:37pm On Jul 18, 2023
The Renewed Shege price is now N620 per litre in most filling station in Delta....

There havenโ€™t been protests after Jonathan, because those who finance protests are now in charge of government....

The intellectual dishonesty of the Southwest is griming and bile.... I mean, these guys drove Nigerians to Ojota to protest subsidy removal in 2012.

Now, they've gone silent.

334 Likes 48 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by VOsimhen144(m): 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2023
Based on agbado munching bastard wey I be, I dey buy fuel @ #90 for a litre

202 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 12:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
I heard itโ€™s 617 per litre

God should come and help us biko!!
God did not come down from His throne to vote, leave God out of this.

It is the gross stupidity, bigotry and power hungry dimwits that kept us where we are today....

Channel this SOS prayers to the Judiciary.

207 Likes 22 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Kylekent59: 12:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
Imagine Peter Obi was the president and petrol was sold for #600

In that timeline, hell will let lose.

245 Likes 18 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
God did not come down from His throne to vote, leave God out of this.

It is the gross stupidity, bigotry and power hungry dimwits that kept us where we are today....

Channel this SOS prayers to the Judiciary.
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results.
Check my signature for free stuffs!

122 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SemperFid: 12:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
I got 530 this morning immediately they sold to me finish, they stopped and reset price to 630. A 100 naira increase.

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that

Jennyclay, if God sees this foolish comment from this fellow, do you think He will help Nigeria again?

137 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by obyrich(m): 12:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
Odewaleadesoye:

Kindly share with us.
I bought 525 this morning. Location SE.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by FreeStuffsNG: 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:

Jennyclay, if God sees this foolish comment from this fellow, do you think He will help Nigeria again?
smh

105 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by helinues: 12:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin

Mariwo
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 12:57pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh
You left the question Odewale asked, and went straight to Peter Obi....

Na Peter Obi say make you dey buy fuel 620 per litre?

Shame.

182 Likes 19 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Throwback: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kylekent59:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president and petrol was sold for #600

In that timeline, hell will let lose.

I can imagine it.

Many of the hypocrites lamenting now would have told us that it is a bitter pill we have to swallow for the good of a new Nigeria.

The same way we were told to suffer for the Naira cash scarcity for the good of Nigeria.

140 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Zee0007: 12:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
If I tell you, will you buy for me?

Odewaleadesoye:

Kindly share with us.

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PrinceofSarcasm: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results

But APC did it in imo state so you have alluded to the fact that the party is a party of fraudsters.

Stop crying over spilt milk , Obi is coming back. So cry and wail all you want

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SemperFid: 1:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:

I can imagine it.

Many if the hypocrites lamenting now would have told us that it is a bitter pill we have to swallow fir the good of a new Nigeria.

The same way we were told to suffer for the Naira cash scarcity for the good of Nigeria.

Peter obi will not sell fuel.at 600 but approve 70bn to renovate NASS, release 35bn to legislators as palliative and discharge 40 bn to buy cars for lawmakers all withing 49 days.

Stop being very stupid. It is not helping u.

89 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SemperFid: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
smh

Are we still at this level? Shouldn't you have moved on?

9 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
It was N537 at the local NNPC station yesterday, should be hitting the new price now.

Yes, it is tough. Yes, as someone who supports subsidy removal, I wish it was not so. I wish we had to keep the subsidy, and even buy fuel at N120...OR LESS.

But right now, we don't have freedom of choice...and it is so messed up.

And yes, I am pissed we have had bad governments since 1999, I am not a fan of this government, I wish we voted out APC, PDP, LP, NNPP, and company and brought in new people....

But we cannot keep on doing the same thing and expect the same result.

117 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Throwback: 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

Peter obi will not sell fuel.at 600 but approve 70bn to renovate NASS, release 35bn to legislators as palliative and discharge 40 bn to buy cars for lawmakers all withing 49 days.

Stop being very stupid. It is not helping u.

Yes whoever won the election would have done the same things.

Both the statutory things you mentioned and the promised subsidy removal that all the top candidates supported.

Do I support it, certainly not. I have never supported subsidy removal without a prior local refining capacity.

Do I understand the need to remove it even without waiting for the condition I posited? Yes.

I would never suffer whatever the price of fuel, but I know many Nigerians would suffer the pain, hence my opposition to subsidy removal.

Stop being a hypocrite and stomach it like you would have done for Obi.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Urheadmaster(m): 1:03pm On Jul 18, 2023
What an incoherent outburst from the new town crier in town tongue
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by SemperFid: 1:04pm On Jul 18, 2023
Throwback:

Yes whoever won the election would have done the same things.

Both the statutory things you mentioned and the promised subsidy removal that all the too candidates supported.

Stop being a hypocrite and stomach it like you would have done for Obi.

Haha ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ do u have e a choice?

Lol fool

13 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Throwback: 1:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
SemperFid:

Haha ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿคฃ do u have e a choice?

Lol fool

Oga you have no choice, so stop lamenting and stomach it like you would have if it was Obi in power as he also promised.

You survived the cash scarcity that Obi favoured, you must survive this subsidy removal also favoured by Obi during his unsuccessful campaign.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
The Renewed Shege price is now N620 per litre in most filling station in Delta....

There havenโ€™t been protests after Jonathan, because those who finance protests are now in charge of government....

The intellectual dishonesty of the Southwest is griming and bile.... I mean, these guys drove Nigerians to Ojota to protest subsidy removal in 2012.

When South West is finally relegated back to opposition they would stay there for 100 years this time... There hypocrisy stinks to high heave

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
This country Sha

Speechless I know we'd scale through

Anyways I got shawarma grill and toaster for sale
Lagos
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Maxymilliano(m): 1:35pm On Jul 18, 2023
568/Per liter ... Mobil, Ahmadu Bello. Victoria Island
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:

There will be nationwide protests soon. That is to be expected. Nothing like sponsorship this time.

Modifed

Let's wait and see. Things are not going to be calm forever.

We are between the devil and the deep blue sea. I get why Nigerians are angry, and I also get why subsidy has to go. Neither choice is a nice choice, but subsidy removal does offer some chance of job creation and investment...

113 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

There will be nationwide protests soon. That is to be expected. Nothing like sponsorship this time.
Go and start it...

3 Likes

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by afesco: 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
My wife just bought at 591 n Raptor Filling Station, Benin City

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 1:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Go and start it...

Aye comrade, but I am sitting this out.

The truth is, if we keep the subsidy, we would soon end up where Sri Lanka is....broke, decrepit, no money to even pay for anything.

For me it's a choice between the devil with ten thousand tortures and the devil with a billion tortures.

If Obi was in Tinubu's place and was removing subsidy, or even Atiku, I would keep quiet. AND BACK THEM. Forget politics, this goes way beyond politics.

106 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PlayMaker14: 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Aye comrade, but I am sitting this out.

The truth is, if we keep the subsidy, we would soon end up where Sri Lanka is....broke, decrepit, no money to even pay for anything.

For me it's a choice between the devil with ten thousand tortures and the devil with a billion tortures.

If Obi was in Tinubu's place and was removing subsidy, or even Atiku, I would keep quiet.

Spare me the bolded sanctimonious bullshit.... You guys are very cunning fellows.

Your brother is there now, but you can't call him out cos of your inbuilt bigotry against the other tribes.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 1:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
Spare me the bolded sanctimonious bullshit.... You guys are very cunning fellows.

Your brother is there now, but you can't call him out cos of your inbuilt bigotry against the other tribes.

Considering i did not support APC, have never supported APC, do not even back pdp or lp, but if it had been a runoff between Obi and either Atiku or Tinubu, I would have gone to Obi, don't get your drift.

The thing is , this is much bigger than politics. The fact that all the candidates, except Sowore, supported subsidy removal should tell you something.

106 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Helped PDP Rig Elections" โ€” Ibrahim Mantu Confesses, 'Born Again' Politician / Bulama Bukarti Makes Senior Associate At US Thinktank (Photo) / Umahi: Native Doctors Should Register With Commissioner For Internal Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.