Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,109 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? (25651 Views)

How Much Are You Buying A Litre Of Petrol In Your Area? / FG Removes Electricity Subsidy Quietly, Petrol In Phases / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by airsaylongcome: 5:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Not the same. Like I said, for it to be the same, we would have to assume Obi had votes cancelled in 10 states, and if they were uncancelled, Obi would win, and Obi thus would argue that he should have the votes uncancelled, and INEC would have to keep quiet if they have no good reason.

25% is just a matter of wording or what the constitution meant.

grin As expected. Have a great day
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 18, 2023
airsaylongcome:

grin As expected. Have a great day

If you think that is supporting tinubu, sorry.

I'm just waiting for what the court says.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
jikins:

How many job have they created since they removed subsidy? My problem with you people is you actually trust this government to spend the money wisely. At least with subsidy, we know what we are getting. But this one OYO oh.

No protest oh from me. I can't protest nonsense. When agbadorians had the chance they voted Tinubu wholeheartedly because of tribal and what ever motivations they had. Make dem enjoy am. They can increase price to 1000 per liter, me and my family will still be balling. They wanted Tinubu na, enjoy oh

Has subsidy made us a developed nation? Has it made us rich?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 5:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
livebullet:

That's not true, the moment you want to protest, minimum wage will be used to bait you and you will begin to think the govt is fantastic... You think Balablu is stupid

I don't even think government has money for salary increases.

It's that bad.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Aiel123:

If Jonathan had took the courage in 2012...
Well this present government with their protests made him think twice.
The real problem for Tinubu's presidency will be what will be done with the money saved from subsidy...

If.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2023
540 this afternoon when someone from work went to get it, but 580 as I dey come back house now (Iyana-Ipaja)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by PrinceofSarcasm: 5:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
ambale:

No dey respond to that freestuff guy jere.

He is the one of the most senseless human that have live on the earth oo

Good point he really is stupid though I mea. FreeStuffsNG has to be the most idiotic person in this forum 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing he posts is classy or of integrity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by livebullet(m): 5:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

I don't even think government has money for salary increases.

It's that bad.

They will borrow. Borrowing for recurrent expenditure is in their blood.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
livebullet:

They will borrow. Borrowing for recurrent expenditure is in their blood.

And that would be one bad decision
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by yemi1504: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
komzy589:

You don’t need to be a smart person to remove subsidy. All it takes is the authority and say the words.
Where the difficulty and experience lies is how to do it and make sure the effect doesn’t ravage the people. That’s where the competency lies.
Every President before Tinubu wanted to remove it but didn’t, not because they didn’t have the power, but they know that certain measures has to be in place first. That’s the difficulty.
Nobody said this job was going to be easy. That’s why we wanted someone with the skill set and COMPASSION.
BECAUSE IT IS ONLY A MAN WITHOUT COMPASSION THAT WILL DO THE RIGHT THING AT THE WRONG TIME.

Exactly!
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by membranus: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kylekent59:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president and petrol was sold for #600

In that timeline, hell will let lose.

That means we Wild Wild Wild West are the true revolutionary heartbeat of the nation.

Let other region start their own revolutionary protest now against the current hardship. Should it always be the Yorubas starting a significant protest in the country?

After all, you people call us cowards. Then let the brave ethnic fire up the country in a burning protest.

We are waiting.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Babastrong(m): 6:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
[quote author=PlayMaker14 post=124496504]

Jennyclay, if God sees this foolish comment from this fellow, do you think He will help Nigeria again?[watin/concerns/God/with/BIAFRA's/wahala.Lol.]
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Westernlove: 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2023
It's N150 Over Here.

Once I show my Agbado ID Card. Everywhere dey Soft for Me😂
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has subsidy made us a developed nation? Has it made us rich?

Has the removal moved us any inch forward? Has it made up any single naira richer
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
Kylekent59:
Imagine Peter Obi was the president and petrol was sold for #600

In that timeline, hell will let lose.

And in that timeline, anyone protesting would still be wrong to do so.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
jikins:

Has the removal moved us any inch forward? Has it made up any single naira richer

Has subsidy retention made us rich? Answer that.

As for us moving forward, we have to do more than subsidy removal...we have to improve our fiscal condition and diversify our economy and become an exporter of manufactured goods and services.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

Has subsidy retention made us rich? Answer that.

As for us moving forward, we have to do more than subsidy removal...we have to improve our fiscal condition and diversify our economy and become an exporter of manufactured goods and services.

I have stated my points already on subsidy on my first post as I don't like repeating myself go back to find your answer.

For your second paragraph that doesn't even begin to answer my question, how has subsidy removal moved us forward? Not what we have to do more. At least when you remove something you should have a plan. Not just removing just for the sake of it. It's been over 100 days since subsidy has been removed how have you fared personally? How have the average Nigerian fared compared to when subsidy was there.

If its a govs that will actually use the funds for something meaningful I will understand, but this one? Nah we have seen the nonsense they have done in the NA. So kuku leave the subsidy that poor people are using to hold body. Than remove it and take them to their early grave. Its not rocket science
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Itsrm(m): 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2023
591/litre. Eterna Filling Station Ordinance Road, PH
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Drayco007(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2023
Renewed shege...
You ain't seen nothing yet...
This is just the beginning..😂😂😂😂
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2023
jikins:

I have stated my points already on subsidy on my first post as I don't like repeating myself go back to find your answer.

For your second paragraph that doesn't even begin to answer my question, how has subsidy removal moved us forward? Not what we have to do more. At least when you remove something you should have a plan. Not just removing just for the sake of it. It's been over 100 days since subsidy has been removed how have you fared personally? How have the average Nigerian fared compared to when subsidy was there.

If its a govs that will actually use the funds for something meaningful I will understand, but this one? Nah we have seen the nonsense they have done in the NA. So kuku leave the subsidy that poor people are using to hold body. Than remove it and take them to their early grave. Its not rocket science

HAS SUBSIDY MADE US A RICH NATION?

You haven't answered that question.

I have answered yours.

Now answer my question, or stop disturbing me. cheesy
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Diddycsbsb: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2023
Who ever that is reading this message save it and don't forget it...

Something worster than End Sars will happen this year...
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Exceed15: 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let's ask APC' supporters.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

HAS SUBSIDY MADE US A RICH NATION?

You haven't answered that question.

I have answered yours.

Now answer my question, or stop disturbing me. cheesy

Pele oh continue looking for answer that has been stated. Happy searching
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by nairalanda1(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
jikins:

Pele oh continue looking for answer that has been stated. Happy searching

In other words, subsidy has not made us rich...as you say.

Thanks for playing.
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by ceejay80s(m): 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Revolution now!!!

1 Like

Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by jikins(m): 6:49pm On Jul 18, 2023
nairalanda1:

In other words, subsidy has not made us rich...as you say.

Thanks for playing.

If thats how far you comprehended it who am I to argue grin

When someone says how have you fared before and after something. That after you have become poorer than you were before. Thats enough to put 2 and 2 together, if you were richer before or after but hey who am I to judge you do you grin
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Oracleee: 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
PlayMaker14:
You left the question Odewale asked, and went straight to Peter Obi....

Na Peter Obi say make you dey buy fuel 620 per litre?

Shame.

You dey mind the dimwit bastard
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by zinaunreal(m): 6:52pm On Jul 18, 2023
Mccullum:
All presidential candidate supported subsidy removal, Nigerians would have face same thing undr Obi or Atiku.. cheesy

Is this how to remove subsidy? Try get sense
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by Raregem9000(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2023
Please why can we borrow money to build railways but can't borrow to build refineries?
Re: How Much Is The Cost Of Petrol In Your Area? by simongonner: 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Judiciary will not steal mandate from No. 1 and give it to No 3 . Only fraudsters do that like those who fraudulently produced this rigged agulu results.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
only a criminal supports a useless leader

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of President Tinubu At G20 Compact With Africa Conference In Germany / Nigeria Buys New Aircraft From Russia / Femi Adesina: "I Spoke With President Buhari Today"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.