Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? (21026 Views)

A Mistake At The Darkest Hour ,will Our Marriage Survive This??? / Financial Missteps That Could Ruin Your Marriage / 7 Clear Signs Your Marriage Is About To Crash (2) (3) (4)

Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by LastProphet: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
SMARTMOTORS:
Na why I never marry..cuz I know say I must marry oyibo!

I pray you can bear the disappointment at the end of the journey of marrying oyibo. Oyibo slim at 25 and hippocampus at 40 with double chamber pot belly. You will understand

Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by McStoic(m): 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2023
Dimaya:
I know of a newly married couple with a baby who decided the wife should leave first and she wrote the man it was over after getting there. He is yet to get over it.
Whaat?
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by BabaIbo: 11:51pm On Jul 18, 2023
Jennyclay:
Biko!! Someone should come and take me to Dubai. Nigeria yaff tire me!

I need to check your gl0ry first, to confirm if something still dey am before I can take you to Dubai.

Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by tonywonder(m): 10:42am On Jul 19, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

Pity yourself first. Might be your wife. grin

🤣 See you see your coffin
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by wolverine78: 8:29pm On Jul 19, 2023
You have to do what you have to do to survive. My case was I already had my papers before travelling to the US. The worry when I was looking to get married, was marrying someone from Nigeria bringing them out here and she flips on you.
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Zigzagman: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2023
wolverine78:
You have to do what you have to do to survive. My case was I already had my papers before travelling to the US. The worry when I was looking to get married, was marrying someone from Nigeria bringing them out here and she flips on you.

Saw your post on the video. So what happened?
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by ideamonster: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2023
hard to swallow
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Zigzagman: 2:21pm On Jul 25, 2023
ideamonster:
hard to swallow

it's all good
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Dimaya: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2023
Zigzagman:

it's all good

Just realize it's how wolverine has said. People do what they need to do to survive.

Just pray that you won't face temptations bigger than you.
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by ideamonster: 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2023
Dimaya:

Just realize it's how wolverine has said. People do what they need to do to survive.

Just pray that you won't face temptations bigger than you.

where have you been this woman? i hope you're still alive
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Knetpro(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2023
I trust my wife.

My marriage can survive japa.
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by ideamonster: 8:06pm On Aug 24, 2023
Knetpro:
I trust my wife.

My marriage can survive japa.

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. Just pray that her loyalty to you is never tested.

And if you plan relocating without your wife, I suggest you watch this conversation till the very end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Dimaya: 4:47pm On Nov 06, 2023
ideamonster:

The saddest thing about betrayal is that it never comes from your enemies. Just pray that her loyalty to you is never tested.

And if you plan relocating without your wife, I suggest you watch this conversation till the very end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqppErCr60

nice one
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by xavuv: 6:12pm On Nov 06, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Every good thing comes with a sacrifice.

It is delusional to want a perfect life without obstacles.

Perfect family, perfect marriage, perfect income, perfect environment. Dream on!

/

LoL 😂
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by xavuv: 6:14pm On Nov 06, 2023
LastProphet:

I pray you can bear the disappointment at the end of the journey of marrying oyibo. Oyibo slim at 25 and hippocampus at 40 with double chamber pot belly. You will understand

Lol at double chamber pot belly
Re: Can Your Marriage Survive Japa? by Nobody: 5:09am On Nov 07, 2023
Mine did!

Kini big deal about marriages and japa.

People that changed after japa have always been pretenders pre Japa.

Good people don't suddenly turn bad.

Man Beat His Wife For Not Calling Him "Sir" / Man Bites Off Mother-in-law’s Finger For Scattering His Marriage / Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot)