Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

A Lady Scammed Me 3k - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Lady Scammed Me 3k (966 Views)

A Lady Scammed Me Online / My Girlfriend Just Scammed Me / He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2023
We met at an event and we exchanged contacts, we have been talking for a while, she brought up the idea of seeing each other, I agreed and gave her 3k yesterday for tfare(my place to her side is 3k)
We still chatted this morning and she said she will come around this afternoon
Called her number and discovered I have been blocked
Checked my WhatsApp and discovered I have been blocked there too
If she had told me it's 3k she need,I would have given her wholeheartedly
The fact that I have invested my time and feelings is what pained me most.....not the money
I wholeheartedly love and admire the girl and I sincerely want to date her seriously
She just fumbled herself because of 3k
SMH!
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Absuchat(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
3k for transportation?
Oga fuel na 700 naira now... She stopped at the spot the 3k got her to

7 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Sonnobax15(m): 2:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
grin
Omoh, that banny don settle down run you street......For this country now,you must get street credibility if not,you go too loose-guard cheesy

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by wittywriter: 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
Take heart o...Lolz This is Nigeria...even the leaders(government) do scam its citizens....so bad.

Wittyness
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by shege45: 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
Battlefield2:
We met at an event and we exchanged contacts, we have been talking for a while, she brought up the idea of seeing each other, I agreed and gave her 3k yesterday for tfare(my place to her side is 3k)
The fact that I have invested my time and feelings is what pained me most.....not the money
I wholeheartedly love and admire the girl and I sincerely want to date her seriously
SMH!
talk true na the 3k pain u. You just meet am and u want make she come your house. U no talk eatery. Una funny
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by brain54(m): 2:20pm On Jul 18, 2023
The thing don pain this one…
grin grin grin

It pain you sotay you open thread!

5 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Bobloco: 2:22pm On Jul 18, 2023
Absuchat:
grin
3k for transportation?
Oga fuel na 700 naira now... She stopped at the spot the 3k got her to

😁😁😁😁😁😁
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by scoobyblogspot(m): 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Chai... i understand how you feel. But what was your intention for wanting to have her around
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ serves him right mtcheww
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by advanceDNA: 2:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Chai... i understand how you feel. But what was your intention for wanting to have her around

To discuss global warming and economic issues..... abi u no dey follow woman gist

4 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Animegirl(f): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2023
undecided lies even if she ask politely you won't give. Some of you men as mastered the act of manipulation. You entice a woman with your money, then you wonder why there are loose girls or gold diggers around. You men are the enablers.

Take your L and go. Country is hard already.

2 Likes

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by FirstCounsel(m): 2:41pm On Jul 18, 2023
cheesy grin
advanceDNA:

To discuss global warming and economic issues..... abi u no dey follow woman gist
"Global warming" indeed grin
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by LUAN(m): 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2023
ntor oooo grin grin grin
If na your fellow guy asked you 1k you for snub am. I dey here dey find 2gb Worth of Data to download course online.
How SIMP are you. How there you send money to a lady to visit you, you never know say she go scam you before?..Or haven't you heard that a lady that ask of money to visit a guy never love that guy??
Let me tell you something, if you are a type that does facebook or any other social media, just upload your ugliest picture on your dp and start chatting with them. You go see them begin dey a6s you of Tpfare, breakfast, and launch. For their mind, as you ugly so for dp Na so you mumu reach.
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by LUAN(m): 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
E get some guy were she go meet , na she go use her money go visit am, I can bet my balls she go use that your money go visit who she love or she go use am buy clothes wen go enter man eye.
I see her unblocking you one day to demand for another Tpfare wen she broke.

1 Like

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by thesicilian: 3:08pm On Jul 18, 2023
Battlefield2:
SMH!
Lol. Keep consoling yourself. If a guy had asked you to lend him the money, would you have given him? It's this day and age you're still allowing a little girl to run you street. And you're not even ashamed to bring it online.
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by NoahHadNoArk: 4:16pm On Jul 18, 2023
LUAN:
E get some guy were she go meet , na she go use her money go visit am, I can bet my balls she go use that your money go visit who she love or she go use am buy clothes wen go enter man eye.
I see her unblocking you one day to demand for another Tpfare wen she broke.
And he will send again 🀣
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by Waffarianman(m): 4:18pm On Jul 18, 2023
You mumu sef no b here oo. May God give you more senses
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by PECON1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2023
The law never changes. if she ask you for money before she visits u, she no rate you at all, when they love you, they will have tf, airtime to call you even if it means scamming other guys to get the money. In your situation she scammed you to use the fund to make the one she love happy. Always go for the one's that loves u
Simping irritates women and they punish men for it

1 Like

Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by ikeno(m): 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2023
Let's call a spade a spade, she has no right to tell him to send her tf money in the pretence that she want to visit him.if the money is too small why didn't she use her own money.
Even if the money nah 1k I will still call her out.

You guys should stop encouraging this type of nonsense. 😠😠
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by helinues: 4:26pm On Jul 18, 2023
Go and report at thw police station

undecided undecided
Re: A Lady Scammed Me 3k by logicalhumour: 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2023
If I was a girl, I'll be using formats like this to deal with guys. Being a girl makes it way more easier to cheat this life, but seems like most girls are too dumb to realize and perfectly execute these formats
grin

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me, What Do You Think You Would Do If You Were In My Shoe's? / Lesser Of Two Evil. I Am Living My Wife Nobody Can Beg Me / I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.