Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,899 members, 7,834,984 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! (2490 Views)

A Lady Scammed Me 3k / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / "He Earns Over N200K But Hardly Gives Me N3k In Three Months" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
I just came across this now, What's your say?

Could it be stinginess?

Cc
lalasticala , mynd44,

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2017
Only a stupìd woman will think she is entitled to a guy's money just because she's got a pussý

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
Its obvious that he is just using her..

A guy should care for his girlfriend even if he is not rich, there are things you do for her that makes her smile each time she thinks of you..

12 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by cyndy1000(f): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2017
3k n he earns 200k
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by cyndy1000(f): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2017
Some girls sha keep on Loving him thinking he will change when he marry you..... my dear he is extremely stingy just quite. ode! Maybe tomorrow won't even be able to pay your bride price finish

3 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Only a stupìd woman will think she is entitled to a guy's money just because she's got a pussý

Atleast, Spending on your woman isn't a crime....No matter how little, BrO!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
This one na correct stingy koko cheesy
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by AK6464(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
angry
You are forcing yourself on this guy and calling him your guy, Receive sense

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by habsydiamond(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
where is the money ask his manager pls...do I look like a money keeper to u
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Actually a woman is indeed entitled to the money of her partner by divine, physical and logical right..
Its not because of her vagina.
But once you claim to love a girl and you are ready to wife her, then all that you have is hers except if you don't really love her..

4 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by weingeorge(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
I would have just booked space, but let me say my mind. Maybe he doesn't wanna spoil you just yet. .. He's likely to marry you if and only if there isn't any other chick chopping his money. wink

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
donstan18:

Yes! You should spend on your woman but if you don't, it is not in her place to ask. She isn't entitled to it UNTIL marriage undecided

Saintsammurai:
Actually a woman is indeed entitled to the money of her partner by divine, physical and logical right..
But once you claim to love a girl and you are ready to wife her, then all that you have is hers except if you don't really love her..
Your opinion.

Nobody is ENTITLED to collect money from you except for those who are your responsibilities. Your girlfriend is not your responsibility until marriage.

You can go around giving out cash to every girl you date instead of investing in your future cheesy

That's how y'all come back to nairaland claiming to be duped and dumped.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by cyndy1000(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
donstan18:

Seconded
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Madam, wake up!

You're just an item on a list, there are other items!..

Fend for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by thelostchronicl: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is he her daddy??, cos I don't understand why she's feeling entitled to his money

5 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

Yes! You should spend on your woman but if you don't, it is not in her place to ask. She isn't entitled to it UNTIL marriage undecided

Your opinion.

You can go around spending for all women instead of investing in your future cheesy

If you don't mind brO!

Following your "UNTIL MARRIAGE" point!

Will you continue to date a lazy and dirty lady?
Will you continue to date a lady that v'got zero emotional intelligence?

If NO, Why can't you wait till marriage?

There are essence of courtship, sir

5 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

Your opinion.

You can go around giving out cash to every girl you date instead of investing in your future cheesy

Lol and who told you we spend for all women?

Actually this is why i tell my guys to not rush into a relationship with a lady..

When you settle down and you find the right girl for you, there will be no need spending for different ladies...
I have seen cases where the 1st girl a guy dated became his wife...
Those that were duped and dumped, rushed into the relationship without proper guidance.

2 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by QueenSekxy(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
it appears he is even stingy to himself. .

all the spirit of stingy hoodrats get behind me.

if he truly have and wouldn't wanna assist knowing fully well you need help,then I'm sorry to say but he's just blatant wicked
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
donstan18:

If you don't mind brO!

Following your "UNTIL MARRIAGE" point!

Will you continue to date a lazy and dirty lady?
Will you continue to date a lady that v'got zero emotional intelligence?

If NO, Why can't you wait till marriage?

There are essence of courtship, sir

lazy and dirty girl?

Wait I don't even understand you. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DATE A LIABILITY IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?

Y'all stop putting unnecessary burdens on yourselves. Look for a mature working class boss lady and start a relationship. Not these "Give me, give me" girls

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
Lol and we told you we spend for all women?

Actually this is why i tell my guys to not rush into a relationship with a lady..

When you settle down and you find the right girl for you, there will be no need spending for different ladies...
I have seen cases where the 1st girl a guy dated became his wife...
Those that were duped and dumped, rushed into the relationship without proper guidance.
How has this got anything to do with my comment about entitlement?

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by donstan18: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

lazy and dirty girl?

Wait I don't even understand you. WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DATE A LIABILITY IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?

Y'all stop putting unnecessary burdens on yourselves. Look for a mature working class boss lady and start a relationship. Not these "Give me, give me" girls

What will you call a lady who insist that she must date a WORKING CLASS MAN?

I perfectly understand your point on the motion of investing rather than wasting and dashing ladies......But, I just don't want to believe that every expense or behavior must be shown when married to her.

Courtship helps alot!... To avoid unforeseen clashing!

1 Like

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by blues343(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:
Did one read d story so.
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Saintsammurai(m): 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2017
Daddykush:

How has this got anything to do with my comment about entitlement?
… OK i get your point now..

You can spend on your wife and not your girlfriend..

But let me ask..
What's the difference in spending for a girl that you know will get married to you and spending for a wife that might still divorce you?
Are they both not women?

5 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
… OK i get your point now..

You can spend on your wife and not your girlfriend..

But let me ask..
What's the difference in spending for a girl that you know will get married to you and spending for a wife that might still divorce you?
Are they both not women?
You'll be sure which one you get to spend the rest of your life with. That's the difference

2 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by drnoel: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:

Big question bros "are u ready to wife her". Not every girl u love that u are ready to wife. Its a matter of perception

2 Likes

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by generalbush(m): 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmm. Why can't she make the money herself?

If you know that you are ready to enjoy this xmas by starting this simple online business, I will teach you how to write eBooks and sell on Amazon for a lifetime passive income.

Click here to know more

Promotion is ending tomorrow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Saintsammurai(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2017
drnoel:

Big question bros "are u ready to wife her". Not every girl u love that u are ready to wife. Its a matter of perception
If you are not ready to wife her..
Then why not just tell her from the start instead of making her, to have hope of marriage?
why wasting her time?
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by mikejj(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2017
ahn why are u guys talking like this there is more to this topic.and whe are just reacting to the headlines,is not fair.if this thing is true.you dont know the guy might have his reasons for behaving like that.
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by LordKO(m): 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Importance and approval of prudence doesn't justify absence of kindliness in particular and compassion in general.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by drnoel: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2017
Saintsammurai:
If you are not ready to wife her..
Then why not just tell her from the start instead of making her, to have hope of marriage?
why wasting her time?

That's the point. Men are different.
Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Nobody: 5:27pm On Nov 30, 2017
get a work and know how it is, ode oshi. when i was earning 180k from my first job, 50k used to go to siblings and parents, remain 130k, tfare and feeding from iyana ipaja to VI like 35k monthly. remain 95k, oda expenses plus rent like 25k don go, yet my babe den used to call me stingy, god punish all this babes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Earns 200k But Hardly Give Me 3k In 3months! by Blackhawk01: 5:32pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hahahaha grin grin cheesy grin grin

Dump his arse! undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Think I'm Lonely / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? / Spending Money On A Lady Doesn't Permit You To Sleep With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.