Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With (929 Views)

Man Confronts His Baby Mama After She Left Their Child To Hang Out With A Man / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture] / FEMALE NAIRALANDERS: Good Wife Material List. [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by PussyPunisher(m): 12:51pm On Jan 07
If you are a beautiful female Nairalander who wants to have a nice time send me a message so I can shortlist you for a possible date with me at an exclusive restaurant.

Your transport fare will be borne by me 100% if you are in Lagos, Ogun State or Oyo State
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Aaaaarghmed(m): 1:53pm On Jan 07
There are no pretty ladies on nairaland. Check facebook

2 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by qtguru(m): 1:56pm On Jan 07
Kidnapping things

7 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Blueace247(f): 1:56pm On Jan 07
PussyPunisher:
If you are a beautiful female Nairalander who wants to have a nice time send me a message so I can shortlist you for a possible date with me at an exclusive restaurant.

Your transport fare will be borne by me 100% if you are in Lagos, Ogun State or Oyo State
chanel the energy to a skill.....2024 just start bra

1 Like

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by folake4u(f): 2:10pm On Jan 07
You nor hear say fine girls nor dey Nairaland? Toh.
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:12pm On Jan 07
Blueace247:

chanel the energy to a skill.....2024 just start bra
How do u know that he doesn't have a skill?
Abi na skill him go do till this year finish
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Schoolshooter: 2:17pm On Jan 07
Inbox me for his number

She's a popular NLder here

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by PussyPunisher(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07
qtguru:
Kidnapping things

It would have been better for you to just keep quiet
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by PussyPunisher(m): 2:37pm On Jan 07
folake4u:
You nor hear say fine girls nor dey Nairaland? Toh.

Let me be the judge of that grin
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by qtguru(m): 2:41pm On Jan 07
PussyPunisher:

It would have been better for you to just keep quiet

Kidnapper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Exceed15: 4:30pm On Jan 07
Beware!
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Jan 07
You have zero taste for women. They all resemble blobfish. grin

2 Likes

Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by OndoRaph(m): 5:02pm On Jan 07
Your moniker will scare them
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by reddingtonblack: 5:40pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:
Inbox me for his number

these one bawo, what if the guy is a kidnapper its beta you send the best

pls share pocohantas or persephone1 undecided
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Colson(m): 6:35pm On Jan 07
Schoolshooter:
Inbox me for his number

She's not pretty.
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by PussyPunisher(m): 11:10am On Jan 10
qtguru:

Kidnapper

E pain am! grin
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by qtguru(m): 11:14am On Jan 10
PussyPunisher:

E pain am! grin

no mind me, I just dey find trouble that day.
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by PussyPunisher(m): 11:14am On Jan 10
Schoolshooter:
Inbox me for his number

What do you mean by this!

Is the lady a trangender?

Please I only want natural born biological females!
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Vijuchoco(f): 8:16pm On Jan 10
Aaaaarghmed:
There are no pretty ladies on nairaland. Check facebook
Big lie
Re: I Need 2 Beautiful Female Nairalanders To Hang Out With by Aaaaarghmed(m): 10:55pm On Jan 10
Vijuchoco:
Big lie
na u sabi

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Ladies, What's Your Opinion / Love Or Hate: / This Is My Fantasy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.