Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,989 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:17 PM

Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her (2655 Views)

Have u Sleep With A Married Woman Before Share Your Experience / Guys, Have You Been Seduced By A Woman Before? / Moji Solar-Percy, Lesbian Thanks Her Wife For Helping Her Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by advanceDNA: 7:33am On Jul 27, 2023
Hamachi:
This wasn't necessary.
Na the cele part vex u?? grin
Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by maestro299: 8:32am On Jul 27, 2023
Hamachi:
This wasn't necessary.
Are you a CCC member?

1 Like

Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by talented321: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2023
the worst part is many of them as u are helping them'' they will feel like they are taking advantage of u just because u help them out of pity and some with entitle mentality will act like it is your duty as a man to help them (women).
A guy has a problem with a girl he was helping out of pity'' but after the billing become too much and he make it clear to her that it is ok'' that is where the girl accuse him all sorts of things.
b0rn2fuck:
you are right, they will keep coming for support, most of them are ingrates, a lady demanded help from me, I gave her 10k then because I knew her for almost 5 years in area while I didn't ask her anything, until she start billing again, her father is sick,she want to visit her village, her boyfriend lost a job, she even ask us to be dating secretly, she extort me to 20k without even seeing her pant but I wasn't interested in sex part because I knew she will finish me patapata if we end up knacking, she is a cele woman.
Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by talented321: 9:32am On Jul 27, 2023
I said depend'' don't confuse urself
IconicR:
See your response
Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by 007s(m): 9:33am On Jul 27, 2023
The most entitled and ungrateful set of people i have ever helped are women....
However, i do not support asking for sex as a condition to help.
Most ladies are users and selfish, in short our mothers and sisters love us and care for us more because of their selfish nature, they can kill to ensure we are good.

In other words, if the female in question is not your mother or sister or ur child whom you owe the responsibility of care, don't go extra mile to help them.

For your wife return the energy she gives
Re: Is It Wrong To Demand Sex From A Woman Before Helping Her by Hamachi(f): 12:24pm On Jul 27, 2023
maestro299:
Are you a CCC member?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Two Bursty Ladies Engage In Breast Wrestling / Pray Together, Eat Together, Talk Together, Sleep Together / My First Massage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.