Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22149 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by frugal(m): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material

1. I have a home office and work remotely (so plenty time to spend with you).
2. I cook. A lot.
3. I have plenty money (Pounds & Dollars).

grin

4 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Reinamaria(f): 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

That the females in your family are ashawos does not mean every female is an ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Paradigms: 9:32pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I'm a proactive man.
2. I have something doing.
3. I'm economical but you might take it to be stingy if you don't understand me.
4. I'm intelligent

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by tollyboy5(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Emi wolf in sheep clothing grin grin grin grin .

Husbandary material ni
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by dahmie2013: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
Interesting... grin grin
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Hisimperialmaje(m): 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
I get money, am caring and i sabi Bleep
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by franchasofficia: 9:33pm On Jul 21, 2023
emmy512:

Sweet,
I too have this feeling of envy for whoever would take me, cos people like me no plenty for market
Keep it up.

Imagine an Elon Musk that doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't club, don't womanize but do love flirting with extremely beautiful ladies lol, don't party, don't attend wedding parties or any form of party despite hundreds of weekly invites cos parties are boring to me.

An Elon Musk that do babysitting, bathe babies, back baby, play with kids like kilode (my second hobby now lol).

An Elon Musk that loves God and tries everything possible to do God's will.

Sometimes I keep wondering what my fault could be without my knowledge, maybe political arguments on the internet and not spending hours in the oza room grin
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by tollyboy5(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
frugal:

1. I have a home office and work remotely (so plenty time to spend with you).
2. I cook. A lot.
3. I have plenty money (Pounds & Dollars).

grin
Niggar take it easy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Sirseedorf(m): 9:34pm On Jul 21, 2023
Am a jovial and romantic person.

Am a supportive person, if she has a good business orientation.

Am a very good cook, good hygiene is my priority.

In bed I try my best, and it worth it.

I hate eating outside.

So lady's this is what am made of, though am still struggling but one day we will get there....

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by SonofGod231: 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2023
I know the kind of woman I would want as a wife so I have worked on myself as a man to the point where I now meet the criteria of the requirements I am looking for in a woman.
I can't say much but I nearly love everything about myself now only I can't stop changing women. So until I feel can stop being a dragon slayer I'm not ready yet.
For now,I think I have acquired almost everything an eligible bachelor can have to settle down but I am not ready mentally and spiritually. God is not finished with me yet so nothing to list here.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by bestseyi: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
She will be in charge of all my savings
I don't smoke and I don't womanising
Beating a woman is an abomination

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by emmy512: 9:38pm On Jul 21, 2023
franchasofficia:
Keep it up.

Imagine an Elon Musk that doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, doesn't club, don't womanize but do love flirting with extremely beautiful ladies lol, don't party, don't attend wedding parties or any form of party despite hundreds of weekly invites cos parties are boring to me.

An Elon Musk that do babysitting, bathe babies, back baby, play with kids like kilode (my second hobby now lol).

An Elon Musk that loves God and tries everything possible to do God's will.

Sometimes I keep wondering what my fault could be without my knowledge, maybe political arguments on the internet and not spending hours in the oza room grin

We do have a lot in common apart from the Godly part,

I'm more of I believe there's a God but religion as a whole and church is not my thing.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ggoldmine: 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
Fascinating.
stanisbaratheon:
Some comments up there though grin

1. I don't cheat nor do I keep secrets from people I love. (I'm a one-woman kind of guy, once I love you just forget it because every other women will look like men in my eyes)

2. I'm not selfish

3. I listen and support whichever way I can.

I don't smoke and the maximum I drink is 2 bottles (occasionally) without getting high.

....and I'm an ambitious person career wise.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Sholmakem(f): 9:40pm On Jul 21, 2023
MY parents both pay our house bills and things have been going on smoothly for the past 36yrs .

Have seen so many useless men who have nothing to offer than that stupid stick In between Thier two legs . only for them to go and sit at the Moto park to drink , smoke and later come back home to eat and rough handle their woman in the evening...

GOD BLESS THE GOOD MEN OUT THEIR,AND PUNISH THE IDIOTS WHO THINK ALL WOMEN ARE USELESS.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Entanglement: 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
Watching simps giving Reason on how to become useless and slave to overused toto entitlement gender marvel me angry

7 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by tunde1200(m): 9:41pm On Jul 21, 2023
mcdokwe:
When I say I love you because I truly do, I give the best of myself, I could sacrifice all I have to make sure you're happy. I support you like you should be supported.

You still dey love nowadays?

No faithful ladies out there all na money for hand back for ground all doggy.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by ugodson(m): 9:43pm On Jul 21, 2023
She will always have the love of my sisters and mother
I will so love her in her next world she will pray to God to make me her husband again

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by MrBroke(m): 9:47pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I fvck you good
2. I feed you
3. I protect you

That's it but i don't keep women
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by franchasofficia: 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
emmy512:

We do have a lot in common apart from the Godly part,

I'm more of I believe there's a God but religion as a whole and church is not my thing.

lol, there is a God and gathering of believers in a house known as Church helps us to build our faith. All you need to do is identify a Church that follows your values and helps your faith grow stronger.

Standing alone without the Church gathering will expose you to uncountable temptations that will make you fall easily.

Through Church gathering you can also reach out to the needy and use that opportunity to win their souls for Christ through some good works. Yes you can still give to unbelievers but you must give to the Church of Christ and fellow believers as a way of helping the Church to grow and make the world a better place for us all
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by wildikeman(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2023
Apart from the fact that i am Caring.... intuitive and van never cheat. Why would any woman want me....? She would have to go for a brain scanning if she desires me
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Love800(m): 9:56pm On Jul 21, 2023
because i will give u free will.

I cant be monitoring u around. Am not ur dad. Live as u please but dont let ur bad behaviour affect the family.

Have a nice day
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by shantti(m): 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ehinjuola:
Like mama sofracheesy typed…..

I’m the prize!

I’m the real prize!!

Ama the fucvking prize!!!

Go girl!!!!!!!!!! πŸ’…πŸ’…πŸ’…
Sorry, Go boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Asad6ixty9: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

I got so much money
I buy lives for the GOD OF WAR
I'm always winning cool
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by DOINGS2022: 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2023
--- I'm the most wanted bachelor Currently.

----- I will treat her like a queen if she is willing

to give me peace of mind.

----- Financially, I'm average and I love kids.

Single and responsible female nairalander here is my whatsapp No (+233553134541).
Send me a DM if you are intrested for serious relationship and you are within the ages of 23 to 27yrs.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by CaptMarvel(m): 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2023
*Never a dull moment with me
*I have Grace (immediately you say yes, your whole life change for good cool
* I'm God fearing and God following
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by shantti(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2023
I will teach her how to use emojis.
My ex didn't know how to use emojis, she was like: I miss my boo so much πŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΊπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ‘ΉπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ”ͺπŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ’‰πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸ”¨πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“πŸͺ“β›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβ›οΈβœ‚οΈπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸŽƒπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯ŠπŸ₯Šβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβš°οΈβ˜£οΈβ˜£οΈβ˜£οΈβ˜£οΈ

I had to disappear before ha chom acho
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Elsueno: 10:11pm On Jul 21, 2023
1- Ich bin sehr riech

2-ich bin sehr klug & nett

3-Mein haus ist sehr groß und schân 😁😁

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by NAC1666: 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2023
nkemjacob2:

I won't give her my money. I teach her how to fish
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by CJStarz: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
You said ALL 9ja girls...... including your own sisters and unborn daughters? Pls stop generalizing. Respect women and deal only with those that hurt your feelings.
Savedday2:
The bottom line is all 9ja girls are ashawo both the ones forming GF or church girl. They are all the same.

The fact that you have never caught your babe doing ashawo, doesn't mean she is not an ashawo

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by stanisbaratheon: 10:18pm On Jul 21, 2023
ggoldmine:
Fascinating.

That is the summary of who I am.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Kirchoffs: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2023
1. I have got a long prick, 6 inches flaccid and 9inches erect with good girth.

2. I don't womanize, I love to fvk raw so I just stick to one partner

3. Am financially stable grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Shocking Discovery After Dating Married Women And Single Mothers! / She Infected Me With An STD / OAU Alumni Hostel Gutted By Fire Tonight (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.