Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband (22145 Views)

Sisters, Kindly Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. / Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Brainy007: 7:35am On Jul 22, 2023
I maintain my decency in the face of a decaying world. I'm a man of integrity and I love God. I'm not the total package but I'm definitely a testimony waiting to be told in church by my lucky future wife. I congratulate her in advance😁😁

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Exceed15: 7:39am On Jul 22, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material

Childish question. Marriage is way beyond this. It is what you give u get.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by HellVictorinho6(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Nothing,nothing and nothing

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by sheepheart(f): 7:51am On Jul 22, 2023
Brainy007:
I maintain my decency in the face of a decaying world. I'm a man of integrity and I love God. I'm not the total package but I'm definitely a testimony waiting to be said in church by my lucky future wife. I congratulate her in advance😁😁
cool
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by warriking(m): 7:53am On Jul 22, 2023
nkemjacob2:
I saw a thread that want Sisters to Give Three Reasons Why A Man Will Be Lucky To Marry You. The whole thing is vice versa.

Men give 3 reason why women will want to have you as a husband.

Sisters observe for husband material
1:I'm humorous
2: I'm very hard working.
3: I don't stay out late.
4: I don't do much alcohol
5: I like women small make I no lie πŸ˜‚
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by razzydoo(m): 8:06am On Jul 22, 2023
In Naira Marleys’ voice, β€œchichi will you marry me? Can you handle me? My heart my soul for you. If you marry boy like me, you enjoy yourself, if you curse my father, bye bye bye”…

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Lanreolas(m): 8:22am On Jul 22, 2023
I enjoy working for money
I enjoy playing
I hate intoxication
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Senator777: 8:30am On Jul 22, 2023
I will even give you five:

1 I'm Rich
2. I'm handsome
3. I'm caring
4. My six pack na top-notch
5. I'm endowed for the other room.

The reason why I never toast babe till now. I always select from numerous ladies that always seek my attention.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Myer(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2023
Nonexisting1:
I am the exact opposite of husband material and proud of it. Any vaginarian who sees me otherwise needs her already degraded brain reexamined. I don't love them and don't seek their love. As a matter of fact, I double my guard whenever I hear "I love you" from them because their confidant, the devil was once father of love.

This had me messed up with laughter!!!
Honestly if woman don do man strong ting where you dey, you go dey run from dem. Or him go become heartless towards dem.

Likewise if man don do woman strong ting na why some of dem too dey run from man or become evil/heartless/vengeful towards man.

So you see the problem is vice versa. Not the gender but the person. Just that man still get small conscience pass woman.

3 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Godsonkemz(m): 8:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Wisdom with maturity
Knowledgeable about marriage
Loving and caring
Own a sustainable business that can feed a family and take care of a wife
God-fearing and I expect her to be same
Her protection is guaranteed as I will be her shield and armour.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Klass99(f): 8:51am On Jul 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Drayco007(m): 8:56am On Jul 22, 2023
Tall
Dark
Handsome....
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Hespee93: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2023
1. Because I get money.
2. Because I get money.
3. Because I get money.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by yinkeys(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2023
Ridiculous question to be honest.
For single women under 30,
Men provide so much for a relationship to even exist in the first place
Financial support
Security & Shelter.
Courting is mostly initiated by men, this requires basic confidence & social skills training
A lot of women are socially awkward, cut-throat, emotionally unstable, lack empathy and are straight out rude.
The biological males in all animals require self improvement of some sort to keep or get a relationship but females don’t require that
These are the primary conditions women seek in men else the relationships don’t last and she abandons ship.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by gunners160(m): 9:14am On Jul 22, 2023
so no man can post something reasonable here
anyways see my own

1. i find contributing to the success of my wife my top most priority and wish my wife don dsame
2. i am a man that loves my children, in fact giving them the best is what i see as a most and not a choice
3. i am not selfish but selfless. i can give to my wife but she most be worth it
finally, i am a dependent and not a mama or papa boy. i make my own money so my wife should also fight to make r own money
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by stanisbaratheon: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2023
Klass99:

This appeals and resonates with this internet stranger. I feel you, cheers 🍾πŸ₯‚

Thanks smiley
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Brainy007: 9:24am On Jul 22, 2023
sheepheart:

cool
And I love meeting new people. I'm Anthony 😊

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Biddy123: 9:42am On Jul 22, 2023
1. Firstly, she will have a God fearing man. A man that fears God will always weigh his dealing with his wife in Light of God's God.
2. Hard working literate. She is not marrying a lazy man or liability. She's marrying an established business man that's she's coming to expand his wealth also with a Bsc
3. She's marrying the husband of her youth. 30 not too old for a Guy, they'll enjoy as partners in their youthful age and blossom even until old age.

2 Likes

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 9:45am On Jul 22, 2023
chima47:
At least l,m sure l will never beat her,
I won't cheat.
She will.enjoy her freedom of expresion, l don't go about monitoring you like police.

I,m sure of these, because l have been married before.

***Clears throat***

You wanna give a woman freedom of expression

Do you what what it entails in some obligatory organs

πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by baralatie(m): 9:47am On Jul 22, 2023
Hespee93:
1. Because I get money.
2. Because I get money.
3. Because I get money.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Money in the bank crewπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

We have already, also no human gets angry for no reason. Why should I be the calm one, if someone's pushing my buttons.
Says someone that's stuck with his laptop, your woman is in for it. She has a co wife abi co girlfriend in your laptop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 10:11am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Says someone that's stuck with his laptop, your woman is in for it. She has a co wife abi co girlfriend in your laptop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Story you're a woman you don't understand the pressure of providing, so you will see my laptop as wife, men will understand its my job.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

Story you're a woman you don't understand the pressure of providing, so you will see my laptop as wife, men will understand its my job.
Your own is too much, no be only you Dy into tech. Or do you want to deny your woman doesn't complain
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
Your own is too much, no be only you Dy into tech. Or do you want to deny your woman doesn't complain

Pls I'm not collecting headache from someone's woman.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

Pls I'm not collecting headache from someone's woman.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ learn to relax
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ learn to relax

Na so, wink after calling the calmest guy angry
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by iammolise(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2023
At the beginning of this year my take on topics like this was MONEY, all Nigerian women spec is money and if ur Short of being the made guy u are on a wild goose Chase with them... But something has changed this perception of mine, my very close friend found himself a very rare kind of "Nigerian woman", she not only a cheerleader but a supporter, she checked on this my guy everyday like it was her soul duty in life(what is usually in the reverse case), she brought food for him to work everyday, even at times when he says he's eaten to avoid coming off a needy she'll get angry his not telling her the truth and still brings him food, some ladies would prefer to lay back and take all the caring, gift showers and visits but this particular lady would even call first, got him gift for his birthday (they just met around March, a month later in April on his birthday), she's visited and seen his family (all his folks loved her), his job is very menial and inconsistent, he might be home for days without any job, this rare being took it upon herself to find him job. It's not like she's not fine, she's so beautiful, all the guys wanted her but she just wanted one guy out of all of them(my friend), he never toasted her, they just started talking, he's a natural player on a good day but bro is changing gradually, a guy that was crying profusely that financial insecurity might make the girl leave him, I was the one consoling him and making him understand that a girl like this seldomly leave a man because of financial insecurity but what will crack her hell loose is disloyalty and he should adjust in that department. They are going strong over 5months now waxing stronger everyday.

This has made me believe that there are unique "Nigerian women" out there who would ride or die with u, the percentage may be low but they're real. My prayer has been lord give me this kind of woman and I'll build her an empire with both my hands.

1 Like

Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

Na so, wink after calling the calmest guy angry
I know you are a very good guy but you overwork yourself, find time to be chilling.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by qtguru(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2023
IconicR:
I know you are a very good guy but you overwork yourself, find time to be chilling.

My dear, e no easy especially as a guy, I will put it like that, I can have all the fun o, but I know the cost in the future, for now na work.
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 22, 2023
qtguru:

My dear, e no easy especially as a guy, I will put it like that, I can have all the fun o, but I know the cost in the future, for now na work.
I wonder how you keep your relationship since it's all work for you 24hrs
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by femocious0: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2023
U sabi Bleep and you no dey womanize😎dey play o
oscooty:
i sabi cook
i sabi clean
i sabi nack
i get small money
i nor they womanizing
so am good to go
Re: Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband by Karlifate: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2023
pek:
Why a woman.....
Not
Why a women....

You can marry 1 at first, then add others later cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do You Love Your Girlfriend/Boyfriend? / Types Of Friends Essential For Every Woman / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.