Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,067 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? (3032 Views)

What's The Weirdest Or Naughtiest Thing You've Caught A Lady Do / Slay Queen Poses With Man's Car While Taking Pics, He Drives Off As She Falls / Guy And Lady Do Crazy Dance That Got People Slamming Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by ayusco85(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2023
Candidlady:
The guy can still fix the car

I'd burn it and stand there till there is nothing left to fix

Most if not all men can be so annoying and frustrating

A girl like you is liable to end up single. No one will marry a lunatic like u grin
Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by CJStarz: 2:29pm On Jul 23, 2023
Because hell hath no fury more than a woman scorned
Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by Akinboboz(m): 9:00am On Jul 24, 2023
Candidlady:
The guy can still fix the car

I'd burn it and stand there till there is nothing left to fix

Most if not all men can be so annoying and frustrating

Stupid of the highest order, apparently, you're not a wife materials.
Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by Akinboboz(m): 9:02am On Jul 24, 2023
Candidlady:

Wahalia six feet would be too much to bury you... Cos your body would end on pieces

Soja Yaga ku gunduwa

Please, this lady is needed @ Aro, she's mentally unstable.
Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by Pkgplanet: 9:13pm On Jul 24, 2023
That wasn't the work of a lady,that was Venom,hope you've heard of the guy?
Re: Why Should A Lady Do This To Her Man’s Car? by Streetmovement(m): 8:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Beverlyjean:

U make me laugh, its like you have never seen a man use force on a woman in real live before . If you see a man use force to attack a woman, you will be careful talking infront of them . If a man damns the consequences and decides to face you, only God will save u from death . One forceful punch can easily send you to your grave . There's this Russian video I saw on YouTube about a woman confronting a man and then slapped him , the man immediately returned the slap and the force flew her backwards , that's she flew across the room , it was the bar table that wedged her . I saw another that the man slapped her and she collapsed instantly. Dont allow feminism send you to your grave . Some men don't have joy ooo

Wotoporiously cool speaking

You sabi body pass that thing wey you reply cool

Na only weak men she fit try that one with

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Remember Your First Kiss - What Was It Like? / Secrets! Secrets!! Secrets!!! / Funny Picture: Opinions Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.