Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,317 members, 7,839,517 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? (5807 Views)

Reactions As Little Boy And Girl In Popular Memes Hang Out As Adults / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Truvelisback(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2023
Good day, fellas. I'm just curious. Have you ever tasted breast milk as an adult? If yes, what is it like? Is the taste different from the normal milk we buy?😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 2:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Nairaland should be renamed ''question&answers,,
The kind questions u go see for here ehn

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Truvelisback(m): 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Nairaland should renamed ''question&answers,,
Ass in? grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Nairaland should renamed ''question&answers,,
Oya I knew I'll find your here πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Pauldollars(m): 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
Good day, fellas. I'm just curious. Have you ever tasted breast milk as an adult? If yes, what is it like? Is the taste different from the normal milk we buy?😏

When your wife is breast feeding, tell her to give you to taste.

20 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:02pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na two of us dey patarole and comment most for this
IconicR:
Oya I knew I'll find your here
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Na two of us dey patarole and comment past for this
I'm an evangelist, no spoil me
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2023
I once bleep female pastor for some months, so whether u be evangelist or Mary o he no matter' those are mere names
IconicR:
I'm an evangelist, no spoil me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
I once bleep female pastor for some months, so whether u be evangelist or jesus christ o he no matter' those are mere names
na so e easy it's false no female pastor will be that vulnerable

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
no worry yaself' u will be fine
IconicR:
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Urheadmaster(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2023
You can't be serious, they are everywhere around the corner tongue
IconicR:
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by sleek214(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2023
It's sweeter than Peak Milk

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
You can't be serious, they are everywhere around the corner tongue
Do you have any experience?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2023
Are u a detective' two grown up men has told u that ur female pastors and evangelists are easy to bleep, u dey doubt' do u want the videos?
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Are u a detective' two grown up men has told u that ur female pastors and evangelists are easy to bleep, u dey doubt' do u want the videos?
Yes show me videos because a lot of untrue stories are being said about men/women of God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:30pm On Jul 22, 2023
Don't u know if i post the videos, it will called blackmail, if u want to confirm then come over
IconicR:
Yes show me videos because a lot of untrue stories are being said about men/women of God
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Don't u know if i post the videos, it will called blackmail, if u want to confirm then come over
You don't have any video, no female pastor would ever do that

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by talented321: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol'' see u
IconicR:
You don't have any video, no female pastor would ever do that
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2023
talented321:
Lol'' see u
The world never spoil reach that side
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Urheadmaster(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2023
How do I know they are everywhere in the corner tongue
IconicR:

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Savedday2: 4:03pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na so one idiot, after she don do abortion finish, she come carry breast wey get water put for my mouth.

Bella, Bella the thunder wey go fire you for that thing you do erh, he still dey Alaba international market they do apprenticeship

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Waffarianman(m): 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2023
Yes have tested breast milk is my wife own. Any questions again

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Sonnobax15(m): 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
lipsrsealed
How una take dey nurture these kind of thoughts inside una head in the first place? Some of una no just get problem at all.

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Itooweak4una: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2023
That thing is disgusting asf. I can't imagine i used to crave for that shit as a baby.

Anyone that says otherwise has probably never tasted it. It's very sour

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by MechanicMike: 4:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:

WTF..hell yeaaaaaaaa....bro I drinnnnkit like ice cream everytime!!!!((TRUE STORY)) cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Puss360(f): 6:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Lol..... What is dis naa🀣🀣
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Bennysam: 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
It purge a lot

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by BigDawsNet: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:

Not as adult but a toddler... funny I still remember the taste... very tasteless tho...

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by sharpwriter(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2023
Truvelisback:
This kind of thread has been created before, with different people saying different things and also saying it depends on diet. Maybe, maybe not.

Well, from my own experience, it actually tasted exactly like water melon (not too sweet and it's natural) grin and I wonder why babies fit die on top am cheesy

However, I must say that it took me great will to force it down my throat... Despite the light sweetness, it was like taking bitter leaf water. I squeeze and bone face drink am, like half cup grin

My mentality was that if we could drink animal own, why not humans, although not pasteurized. But my final conclusion about our minds rejecting it and leaving it for babies is that it looks synonymous to cannibalism (although it is not) cheesy grin

My submission!

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Allisgud: 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2023
It taste like soya milk with no sugar

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by sharpwriter(m): 7:20pm On Jul 22, 2023
Savedday2:
Na so one idiot, after she don do abortion finish, she come carry breast wey get water put for my mouth.

Bella, Bella the thunder wey go fire you for that thing you do erh, he still dey Alaba international market they do apprenticeship
Lol... Why cursing her? Person like you fit dey lick hairy plate now filled with bacteria and other unwanted conditionments but you felt disgusted with something nutritious with vitamins and protein grin grin angry

It's simply the irony of life angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Tasted Breast Milk As Adults? by Psady(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2023
Allisgud:
It taste like soya milk with no sugar
Soya milk is far better to that taste, it's sour taste ,don't even know what to compare with it.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Ways Guys Can Mess With Your Head And Mind / Em Guys Don Start Again O / Dating A Single Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.