Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Guysss She Said She Loved It! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guysss She Said She Loved It! (733 Views)

Taking My Filipino Friend To Explore Nigeria For The First Time! He Loved It. / She loved the sex but forgot we were not married / Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guysss She Said She Loved It! by jaybee345(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2023
I sometime created a thread of having a yunno curved D... https://www.nairaland.com/7682569/peyronies-disease-need-advise .. and yunno i was scared cos i didn't really know what to do plus the surgery is expensive and all. Normally when she's at my place we just watch movies, she cooks then we make out. At some point she though maybe i was yunno impotent lol until she felt i was hard when we made out. Anyways to cut the long story short i sat her down yesterday and she was like so is that why i never tried to touch her? omo before i knew it we started then got naked my jon T started to 🍌 🀣 she sat on me and rodeee me, omo I've never felt this kind of pleasure in my life. We had multiple rounds, i could tell she was tired but that was the only position we could do. After the whole doings she told me she enjoyed itπŸ˜… Almost in my thirties but it's the first time i feel like a fulfilled man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guysss She Said She Loved It! by Kingray10: 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2023
Na f*ck make you happy like this so
Re: Guysss She Said She Loved It! by youngfocus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 22, 2023
Congratulations more ride to ur dick

2 Likes

Re: Guysss She Said She Loved It! by N3TRAL: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2023
Use me as the " I don't support fornication" button
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
Re: Guysss She Said She Loved It! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2023
Very soon, it's going to result in pregnancy and the next thread would be HELP, MY GIRLFRIEND IS PREGNANT, IT'S ONLY ONCE I DID IT.

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Make Dem Restart 2024 I Don Do Small Mistake ��‍♂️ / TheGidRedpiller Is BACK!! / How Would U Feel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.