Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) (6637 Views)

Yusaku Maezawa: Girlfriend Wanted To Fly To The Moon With Japanese Billionaire / Man Born Without Joystick Given ₦18million Artificial Joystick, Had Sex(Photo) / My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
There is more to the moon than meets the eye. If you take time to carefully research the moon, you will be surprised - its reference in ancient history. It's perfect geometrical symmetry and even astronaut testimonies - all seem to point to one logical conclusion. However I will let you arrive at that conclusion yourself.

Luckily for you I have done all the necessary research and I will take you down the rabbit hole and explore the moon in every way that I can manage.

Let's begin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Lungdick: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ff
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2023
My Theory: Before I proceed to lay out the evidence from my research, I will like to state my theory, and it is as follows

Our moon is most likely a hollowed out structure and an artificial satellite that was intentionally placed in the earth's orbit thousands of years ago, and the advanced engineers that accomplished this intended not just to influence the earth's biology but to oversee and control her inhabitants.

Hopefully by the end of this thread you will be convinced , or at least give my arguments more consideration.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2023
The facts are in the details

The moon seems as natural as the landscape around us, but when you look at all the freakish facts, you will see what NASA researcher Dr Robin Brett saw. This is what he said "It seems easier to explain the non-existence of the moon, than it does to explain its existence"

So what are these strange details?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2023
The moon is millions of years older than the earth

No one can explain why the moon is older by the earth, and older by millions of years. None of the collision with earth theories make even a shred of sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by brain54(m): 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
You have gone too far this time…

28 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2023
Craters on the moon

The varying diameters of the moon craters reveal impacts of varying size and force. They should have created a variety of depth, but instead the craters all have the same depth.

And when astronauts attempted to drill into the craters, they were barely able to penetrate the surface.

They also discovered metals like brass and pure titanium which are not naturally occurring elements. These metals are usually created and used for architectural design. They also discovered the elements Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 which are also not know to naturally occur.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by TheBillyonaire: 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2023
Moon is a multi-purpose orbital technology engineered by the human farmers, your creators.

Everything natural to you, is artificial to other dimensional creators.

The thread is unecessary.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by illicit(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
When u think too much about the Lunar system (moon) u become a lunatic
wink

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Paystack: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
Say no to drugs cheesy

Artificial satellite with some sort of unlimited energy making it orbit the earth for thousands of years

He goats on this platform

I pray space flights becomes cheaper and economical in your lifetime and the lifetime of other propagandists so you can use your eyes and disprove many of your delusions and kindergarten theories.

16 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Paystack: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
wink

πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
brain54:
You have gone too far this time…

Why don't you wait and examine the evidence I will put forward before you make your judgement? I have a lot stuff to present to you guys, mostly stuff you probably haven't heard of before. So just have some open-mindedness, patience and intellectual humility.

Thanks.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Helpfromabove1(m): 1:58pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let see your prove

2 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:00pm On Jul 23, 2023
Tidal Lock

The concept of tidal lock is that the moon's rotation exactly matches its orbit. This means against all natural laws the same side of the moon always faces our planet. And we are always prevented from seeing the back half of the moon, also know as the dark side of the moon.

Explore the universe, with very few exceptions, EVERYTHING SPINS, including Earth whose rotation should be throwing the moon into a furious counter-spin. Instead, somehow our moon is literally like an all watching eye that never ceases surveillance of the planet to which its bound.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2023
The mystery of the Solar eclipse

Another fact every astronomer knows is that there is a one in a trillion chance that a planet's moon would appear exactly the same size as the sun during an eclipse.

By the way if you view a full eclipse from space, you will see the picture below. Does it look familiar?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by oglalasioux(m): 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
wink

Interestingly, lunatic comes from the condition of abnormal brain behaviour during full moons.

13 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:15pm On Jul 23, 2023
Comparing the moon to other known Natural Satellites

Natural satellites circle their planet around the equator. So why does our moon circle earth at a tendency of five degrees; the exact distance, elevation, elliptical course and speed that enables it to transform live on earth by creating tidal flow and seasons.

So essentially the moon is older, bigger and lighter in mass than it should be, and according to the laws of physics our moon should not even be here.

It is important to not that without the moon, the earth's orbital revolution would change. It is said that we would have an unsteady gravitational pull that would make the planet wobble.

So if it is not a complete anomaly of random luck, how did the moon get here?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by illicit(m): 2:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
oglalasioux:

Interestingly, lunatic comes from the condition of abnormal brain behaviour during full moons.

Exactly
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by saintbillion(m): 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:

So if it is not a complete anomaly of random luck, how did the moon get here?
Are u asking me? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Dangrace01: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2023
The earth is flat the earth does not spin

The moon is not ball shaped so it has no other side.
The moon is like a circular plate or disc. The moon is 2d or 3d.

Forget all these fake cgi you see from NASA its all scam.

No one has ever been to space talkless of moon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by tommy589(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:

Why don't you wait and examine the evidence I will put forward before you make your judgement? I have a lot stuff to present to you guys, mostly stuff you probably haven't heard of before. So just have some open-mindedness, patience and intellectual humility.

Thanks.

How about telling us this is another of your threads that won't have an ending

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:26pm On Jul 23, 2023
Before I continue, I will like to say this.

I find it funny how ITKs are already insulting and making mockery of my argument even before I have laid them out. Someone was even saying he wished space travel would become cheap so that I would explore space myself and stop my "delusions and kindergarten stories."

These same "delusions and kindergarten stories" are shared by actual reputable scientists and astronomers who have actually researched the moon, yet some guy who has probably never read a science book from cover to cover or left the shores of Nigeria, is acting like he knows it all.

Below are statements of scientists and astronomers themselves.

Issac Asimov. American Author and professor of Biochemistry at Boston university:
"We cannot help but come to the conclusion that the Moon by rights ought not to be there. The fact that it is, is one of the strokes of luck almost too good to be true. Small planets such as the earth, with weak gravitational fields might well lack satellites... In general, when a planet does have satellites, those satellites are much smaller that the planet itself. Therefore, even if the earth has a satellite, there would be every reason to suspect that at best, it would be a tiny world, perhaps 30 miles in diameter. But that is not so. Earth not only has a satellite, it is a giant satellite; 2160 miles in diameter and one that has no atmosphere nor magnetic field."

Irwin Shapiro, Harvard-Smithsonian center for Astrophysics:
"The best possible explanation for the Moon is observational error - the Moon doesn't exist. The Moon is bigger than it should be, apparently older than it should be and much lighter in mass than it should be. It occupies an unlikely orbit and is so extraordinary that all existing explanations for its presence are fraught with difficulties and none of them could be considered remotely waterweight"

Dr S Ross Taylor, Geochemist of lunar chemical analysis:
"I’m terribly puzzled by the rocks from the Moon and in particular of their titanium content." You would not expect titanium ever to be hot enough to do that, even on Earth, and no one has ever suggested that the Moon was hotter than the Earth. What could distribute titanium in this way? Probably highly advanced technology developed and operated by entities that are immensely more technologically advance than humans."

Ken Johnson, Supervisor of the Data and Photo Control department during the Apollo missions:
"The Moon not only rang like a bell, but the whole Moon wobbled in such a precise way that it was almost as though it had gigantic hydraulic damper struts inside it.
Moon rocks have been found to contain processed metals, including brass and mica, and the elements Uranium 236 and Neptunium 237 that have never been found to occur naturally"

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by CandyOps(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2023
Drop research links bruuuh1
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:37pm On Jul 23, 2023
Let's continue.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:46pm On Jul 23, 2023
Exploring ancient history

A multitude of cultures around the world refer to what is called The time before the moon. The list of those who have written about this begins with many well known ancient Greek writers and philosophers including Aristotle. There is even reference to the time when there was no moon before the cataclysm, and certain inhabitants were known as "Proselenes" which means: Those that were before the moon

This expression was used elsewhere. The Columbian legends say "In the earliest times when the moon was not yet in the heavens"
In Africa, the Zulu tribe tells the legend that the Moon in as egg with the yoke removed(hinting at a hollow moon), brought here from far away by advanced non terrestrials who placed it into orbit. Their legend says that the earth turned over when it was brought here, causing cataclysms and a great flood, nearly wiping out all of humanity.

It's odd that so many cultures with seemingly no connection to each other share the same story about the origin of the moon.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by WeirdAlien: 2:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
Bros

1 Like

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2023
Baffled Russian and British Scientists

In 1970 after years of research, two Russian scientists published an article on Sputnik Magazine titled: "Is the moon a creation by alien intelligence?" I attached a screenshot of the English translation of the article below.

They theorized that the moon is an artificial satellite put into orbit around the earth by some intelligent beings unknown to ourselves. Based on the share logic of its perfect size and orientation. they believed the moon was placed in the earth's orbit ages ago. They are not alone

In 2006 after decades of research, two brits Night and Butler also published their research in a book titled "Who built the moon?" They pointed out that the absolutely proportional geometry and sequencing of integers for every aspect of the moon was duplicated by no other body in the solar system. They also discussed the huge but ultra light mass. In the end they created a very persuasive conclusion, stating:
"If higher life only developed on earth because the moon is exactly what it is and where it is - it becomes irrational to cling to the idea that it is a natural object.

They say that the more likely possibility is that the moon was brought here into our orbit and it is most likely a hollowed out planetoid.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by Ourtruth247: 3:16pm On Jul 23, 2023
Apollo mission Artificial Earthquake experiments

In November of 1969, the Apollo 12 crew sent their lunar module crashing down unto the moon, creating an artificial earthquake about 40 miles from their seismic devices. The ultra sensitive equipment recorded the crash and found that the moon rang like a bell for almost 40 minutes, taking almost 8 minutes to reach its peak.

It was so stunning that NASA decided to try it with an even heavier rocket in their next mission. So Apollo 13's module struck with the equivalent of 11 tonnes of TNT. Even though the seismic equipment was over 100 miles from the crash site, according to NASA, this time the moon rang like a gong again, reverberating for three full hours within the two kilometer radius of the landing

The outcome of these experiments are so unpredictable and shocking that most people simply refuse to entertain what they imply because it would shatter their held beliefs about the true nature of our world and of human history.

When you consider the perfect geometry and placement of the moon, the shallow craters, the unique "man-made" elements, the locked orbit and the hollow reverberation, it becomes pretty obvious that there is a lot more to this story and the moon itself beneath the surface.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by RobinRay(m): 3:42pm On Jul 23, 2023
Ourtruth247:
Apollo mission Artificial Earthquake experiments

In November of 1969, the Apollo 12 crew sent their lunar module crashing down unto the moon, creating an artificial earthquake about 40 miles from their seismic devices. The ultra sensitive equipment recorded the crash and found that the moon rang like a bell for almost 40 minutes, taking almost 8 minutes to reach its peak.

It was so stunning that NASA decided to try it with an even heavier rocket in their next mission. So Apollo 13's module struck with the equivalent of 11 tonnes of TNT. Even though the seismic equipment was over 100 miles from the crash site, according to NASA, this time the moon rang like a gong again, reverberating for three full hours within the two kilometer radius of the landing

The outcome of these experiments are so unpredictable and shocking that most people simply refuse to entertain what they imply because it would shatter their held beliefs about the true nature of our world and of human history.

When you consider the perfect geometry and placement of the moon, the shallow craters, the unique "man-made" elements, the locked orbit and the hollow reverberation, it becomes pretty obvious that there is a lot more to this story and the moon itself beneath the surface.

I mean, it's basic physics...
It all comes down to water. On Earth, moisture in the materials helps absorb earthquake energy like a sponge, reducing its effects. But the Moon lacks water, so during moonquakes, vibrations keep bouncing around like a ringing bell until they fade away.

Ohhh also in your previous post you mentioned that all natural satellites orbit around their host planets' equators which is ummm, just so wrong...

But then again, screw simple explanations! everyone loves an audacious claim especially when you use big-sciencey words to buttress your points. smiley

Your threads, (albeit so scientifically inaccurate they come off as laughable) are also a relief from the mundane topics that litter this forum and actually encourage Nairalanders to ask critical questions. So big ups homie.

14 Likes

Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by greatness77: 3:51pm On Jul 23, 2023
illicit:
wink
,😁😁😁😁😁
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by vcente(m): 3:55pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dangrace01:

You're correct, the moon is actually a giant doorknob. Set into a door.
Re: The Moon Is An Artificial Satellite And I Have Verifiable Proof (photos) by vcente(m): 4:02pm On Jul 23, 2023
Dangrace01:

You're correct, the moon is many things. And a door is just one of them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Private Can You Be In A Relationship? / 7 Surprising Things That Makes Women Want To Have S*x So Bad!! / Instead Of Mechanic To Fix Motor, He Is Fixing Between Her Legs (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.