Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,944 members, 7,821,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

To Love Someone Is Wonderful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Love Someone Is Wonderful (752 Views)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? / Can You Love Someone You Have Not Seen / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Love Someone Is Wonderful by Orikinla(m): 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2011
To have a good life is beautiful
But to love someone makes it more wonderful.

Keshi of Viva Forever is my enchanted muse who has inspired me in so many ways since we discovered each other in 2005 whilst visiting our romantic blogs.

We even quarreled once, but later reconciled and I wanted to visit her in Australia where I have a place to stay, but other romantic distractions held me back in Nigeria.

May you always know what Love is, whether you find a partner or not. It's better to be single than to be in a relationship for the fear of being alone. Life is a huge fun-ride, so never stop having fun. And always keep it real. It's healthier to be true to yourselves than to live a lie. Ciao!
~ Keshi of Viva Forever.

Reading her excellent romantic writings is a journey into the mysteries of life on earth.
Her thoughts come like the four seasons of the year and the cycle continues time after time.

Knowing enchanted beauties like Keshi shows how love breaks barriers and goes over boundaries to spread the joys of the precious moments of life in a fair and foul world.

The purest love is the one that comes from your spirit and glows in your heart and elates your soul no matter your color, class or creed.

Love breaks the hardest diamonds, for is it not for love that thousands of rough diamond crystals have been cut and shaped into millions of pieces for engagement rings given to women by men on bended knees?

Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by mashnino(m): 7:15pm On Oct 08, 2011
oh kay, i thought////ehm/////jez 4get
May you always know what Love is, whether you find a partner or not. It's better to be single than to be in a relationship for the fear of being alone. Life is a huge fun-ride, so never stop having fun. And always keep it real. It's healthier to be true to yourselves than to live a lie. Ciao!

true talk
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by SAFO(m): 7:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
Oriki, I thought you were all about nja babes?
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 7:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
My comprehension of english language is low this evening,maybe its due to the fact that I drank garri two times today. Orki abeg is\was she your girlfriend or you are wishing or musing?
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by Orikinla(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2011
SHE IS NOT MY GIRLFRIEND. But I love her purely for the beauty of her true spirit.
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2011
Okay cos I was kinda lost,I'm evem looking for love sef cos am tired of being single(the real type of single o)I want to be in love again.
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by kay4biz(f): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
Okay cos I was kinda lost,I'm evem looking for love sef cos am tired of being single(the real type of single o)I want to be in love again.

So what's stopping you?
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by mashnino(m): 11:04pm On Oct 08, 2011
was about askin same question too ooo, i mean dre re so many guys here, but re u dat ugly? no offence
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by freecocoa(f): 12:38am On Oct 10, 2011
I'm a beaurriful trust me,I just haven't met that person that lights up the sparks in moi after my ex.
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by slimyem: 4:01am On Oct 10, 2011
To love someone is wonderful-Yes!and
To love someone can also be very hard work.
Re: To Love Someone Is Wonderful by mashnino(m): 5:29am On Oct 11, 2011
freecocoa:

I'm a beaurriful trust me,I just haven't met that person that lights up the sparks in moi after my ex.

sum1 is missin her ex!!!!! why did yu let him go?

slimyem:

To love someone is wonderful-Yes!and
To love someone can also be very hard work.

ori e wambe

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Turn Off Unwanted Men / Keep That Marriage / She Is Dating Me And Another Guy And I Dont Know What To Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.