Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35204 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by tctrills: 11:30am On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
When u compare like that, you won't be screaming anyhow.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical
Oga are you just trying to be funny? Even with higher rents and tax live in US is much better. Someone earning minimum wage in the US would still be sending money to his family in 9ja. You guys should be careful with the nonsense you type.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by bizhop01: 11:31am On Jul 26, 2023
From someone that have fat in brain cool
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ZICOLA1: 11:34am On Jul 26, 2023
Common sense is not common at all!
do you try to compare the minimum wages of those countries with high fuel prize to that of Nigeria?
You don't have common sense.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by GeneralShepherd(m): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2023
Zupay:

You are busy showing off ignorance while forming intellectual.

Compare it to the UK, where when you are age 23 or over you can't be paid less than the national minimum living wage of £10.42 per hour, for a 23 year old who lives and works in Coventry, 60 hrs per week earning £652, after necessary deductions he should be going home with at least £500 weekly and that is about £2,000 monthly. He pays the rent for his room, £500(bills inclusive), monthly health insurance of about £90, food for £150, Monthly bus pass for unlimited bus travel within West Midlands that covers Coventry, Birmingham etc for £55, clothing, footwear and toiletries £300, phone subscription £25, hanging out £150......Oya, now compare him with a Nigerian graduate earning the minimum wage of N30,000 monthly.

The truth of the matter is that globally the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer. In the UK today, most young people earning minimum wage need flatmates and even sometimes roommates to afford rent.

However I agree with you that they are 100x better than someone earning minimum wage in Nigeria.

At minimum wage in Nigeria you can't spend more than 1000 naira on average per day. Yet

- Transport
- Iyana Ipaja to Oshodi was 150 in 2012
- Oshodi to VI 100
- both ways is 500 already half of your daily budget.

We haven't budgeted for feeding, toiletries, phone bills, utility bills.

So even as far back as 2012 when I was in Nigeria 30k minimum wage was a joke
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Taigaban: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Shot up!! So you are also looking for appointment. Wicked souls.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Grays767(f): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Wow! Just wow 🙄 cheapest at N650 a litre..... I am touched 😒

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by 12345baba(m): 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
uuzba:

Ignorance is when somebody honestly doesn't know.
But in Nigeria we have this problem of seeing something, looking at it very well and refusing to know it still.
What do you call this type?
ehm witchcraft

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Emyogalanya: 11:41am On Jul 26, 2023
And what about the earnings in nigeria. Whats the minimum wage
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by IamtheTruth1(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

I was telling my friend the other day that he should mention one fat person that has ever invented anything in world history. I’m so sorry if you feel hurt or if I sound like I’m stereotyping. But it’s just fact.

Even as poor as Siri lanka earn 38USD as minimum wage is now Nigeria that still has an economy?

My joy is that, be you Yoruba, Hausa, Igbo, Fulani, Ijay, Urhobo, Efik, Tiv and co… everybody go feel am.

Imagine you Senate President voting for “Let the poor breath”

Useless country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by pendragonbladgo(m): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2023
One of the cheapest countries also!
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Abbey24(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2023
This woman is a brainless human being, imagine comparing Nigeria to the rest of the world without using proper economic indices, Nigeria a country that is very resourceful but the citizens are suffering. Comparing Nigeria to a country like South Africa, what is the 2 country's per Capita income, what is the level of industrialization in the 2 countries, what is the level of basic amenities in the 2 countries, what is the level of good governance in the 2 countries, what is the standard of living of the citizenry in the 2 countries, what is the level of electricity generation, transmission and distribution in the 2 countries. Nigerian provides their water (boreholes), provides their electricity (solar), provides their security (vigilantes), provides almost everything, yet the govt still make life miserable to the masses

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Tompson88: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by scholes23(m): 11:53am On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by tivhador: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Eniola the unexposed and mildly illiterate she-goat, go do your research before speaking out of your useless ass

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Swissli(f): 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
When The Rich Are Talking, To Slap Them Dey Hungry Me
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by xamodans: 12:09pm On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Are there not measures put in place to ease off citizens' pains?
Electricity is constant, roads are good,foods are available, transportation is smooth in all aspects, refineries are working well.

What exactly are you talking about mistress?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by oneMalik: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2023
Na nonsense you dey tak.

go to the Abroad na . abi why are you still here ?

ask your friends there if they are thinking or complaining like you asshole . they work ! 17-18hrs per day .

Komu1048:

But wen this lazy people finally leave Nigeria they fare better economically. Are you the one funding them outside Nigeria?

To support the govt, means losing your brain
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by osothermal(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2023
nihinlade:
Why are you people talking of only minimum wage? What of electricity? My cousin just clocked 1 year in the UK with no power outage for just one day, yet this one is comparing Nigeria where we must burn fuel to power our appliances and equipments.
I swear the only regret I have when I 'Japped' is not moving out earlier.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by joba4luv: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Yankee101: 12:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Bush woman trying to butter her own bread
Google is your friend
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 12:20pm On Jul 26, 2023
DREAMHOMES6970:

How many of those things do you enjoy in Nigeria? Even for someone earning 100k per month. In those countries like the US when you pay for light, medicals, etc you enjoy them to the fullest. In Nigeria one is paying 5k for light monthly yet at the end of the month you are already spending more than 10k on petrol for generator. Those countries enjoy good roads, good infrastructures that makes life easy. And for those bills you talked about like light, medical, tuition; my dear it's not by force, if you like you can cut Dem off and when you pay for them be sure you can enjoy them to the fullest
don't mind them they can only deceive the gullible...have you noticed that all the people supporting this shit are those in power, abroad or those those living large ...

No body earning minimum wage will come out to say that our fuel is cheap...

For godsake everything will look cheap to you when youre super rich.

These guys don't understand what the common Nigeria go through in this hellhole called country.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 12:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
COMPAQ:

Yes rent in Nigeria is actually cheap, especially outside Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH. My parents standard 3 bedroom bungalow in Ibadan is going for N700k in Ashi-Bodija area. To find people sef na war. Ibadan has no middle class. Only UI lecturers, UCH doctors/nurses and civil servants in that town.

If I uprooted that house to Gbadaga in Lagos, it'd be like N2.5mln

But even a N5mln per annum duplex in Lekki is just $6,250 equivalent.

My 4 bedroom duplex in Houston goes for $2,500 PER MONTH. That's equivalent of N24mln per annum.

In that Houston...
do you have 24 hour power supply to your house? Yes.

Do you have pipe borne water to all the kitchen, toilet and bathrooms with two taps on both side of the house for washing cars?

Yes. Do you have a public gas pipe direct to your kitchen for cooking? Yes.

Do you have internet in your house 24 hours? Yes.

Do you have Police that you can call and they can be there in 5 minutes? Yes.

Does your house have a 4 car carage? Yes. two spaces inside two in the driveway outside.

Can you drive from your doorstep for 14 hours to my doorstep in Atlanta on a very smooth road without any pot hole? Yes

No dey take sleep compare death.

That 1 million average that I gave is an extremely low number for very less developed areas in the cities and they are apartments.

A 3 bedroom flat for rent in Ikeja goes for like 16 million per annum.

Like I said you guys should stop being wicked. Soon there will be no place to hide for you. When hunger pushes the people to do desperate things.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Mubieey: 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Minimum wage in Nigeria is 36.5 dollars this is very small , they balance between the minimum wage and the price of commodities
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 12:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

House rent in US is 500,000 naira per month

Tax is a little less than that.

At the end you are just slightly better than the guy in Nigeria

It's just that whatever change you can manage to toss home after working like a slave can achieve a lot in Nigeria.

Stop lying to yourself.

My last job in Nigeria over a decade ago was about 1k a month.

I traveled and started to work and within 4 months, I had saved enough to buy a car for the first time ever.

In USA jobs are easy to get and we change jobs like wrappers. We have more than enough to eat, to flex, to travel for fun, to send home for friends and relatives , to buy land and build houses and cars for family back home. While living with excellent social and medical amenities.

Stop lying to yourself...and call out evil for what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Komu1048(m): 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
oneMalik:
Na nonsense you dey tak.

go to the Abroad na . abi why are you still here ?

ask your friends there if they are thinking or complaining like you asshole . they work ! 17-18hrs per day .

Let there be free airplane in Nigeria heading to Canada, America, Germany , London etc.

And free Airplane from those country to Nigeria, let’s see who will run most.

U must be a kiddo still feeding from your parent, do u think there are no people working with more hours in Nigeria n yet are still struggling to make both ends meet.

This is a country that govt have failed in all his duty to its citizen. Education, health, infrastructure, human development in every sector. But some of u r so ineptitude to realize Or perhaps ignore it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by MisfitHPG: 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical
dumb poo brain,people pay their rents every month there and still have enough to do everything,even after a year here people can't comfortably pay their rents,i expect nothing from a muslim yoruba,you people are the most useless bunch on earth,at least the hausas are illiterates,but with y'all education you people still remain the most stupid tribe in the whole wide world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 12:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guestlander:

The cut is deep, the pain of defeat. God bless Eniola and all the lovers of our country. God punish anyone who rejoice whenever anything seems to be going wrong.

The cut is as deep as poverty and foolishness is cutting deep into your pocket and sense.

Clown.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ambale(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
She even thinks ni? Not speaking facts

These APC supporters na wa ooo
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 12:34pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

In that Houston...
do you have 24 hour power supply to your house? Yes.

Do you have pipe borne water to all the kitchen, toilet and bathrooms with two taps on both side of the house for washing cars?

Yes. Do you have a public gas pipe direct to your kitchen for cooking? Yes.

Do you have internet in your house 24 hours? Yes.

Do you have Police that you can call and they can be there in 5 minutes? Yes.

Does your house have a 4 car carage? Yes. two spaces inside two in the driveway outside.

Can you drive from your doorstep for 14 hours to my doorstep in Atlanta on a very smooth road without any pot hole? Yes

No dey take sleep compare death.

That 1 million average that I gave is an extremely low number for very less developed areas in the cities and they are apartments.

A 3 bedroom flat for rent in Ikeja goes for like 16 million per annum.

Like I said you guys should stop being wicked. Soon there will be no place to hide for you. When hunger pushes the people to do desperate things.
ah you aren't even done.... The house comes furnished with appliances like heater, dish washers, refriegerator and the likes.. Bed, dinning chairs... To get such quality of house in Nigeria you'll pay not less than 20 million a year or around $2000 per month so how is it cheap in Nigeria ... grin

Na only mum these guys fit decieve...
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by benqo01(m): 12:36pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zupay:

You are busy showing off ignorance while forming intellectual.

Compare it to the UK, where when you are age 23 or over you can't be paid less than the national minimum living wage of £10.42 per hour, for a 23 year old who lives and works in Coventry, 60 hrs per week earning £652, after necessary deductions he should be going home with at least £500 weekly and that is about £2,000 monthly. He pays the rent for his room, £500(bills inclusive), monthly health insurance of about £90, food for £150, Monthly bus pass for unlimited bus travel within West Midlands that covers Coventry, Birmingham etc for £55, clothing, footwear and toiletries £300, phone subscription £25, hanging out £150......Oya, now compare him with a Nigerian graduate earning the minimum wage of N30,000 monthly.

DONT BE STUPID, STOP DEFENDING RUBBISH ARE U THIS DAFT? 30K MIN WAGE IS TRASH AND SHOULDNT BE EVEN TALKED ABOUT AM SURE IT IS LESS THAN 50 POUND

ATLEAST THINK BEFORE U SPEW TRASH JEEZZ!!!
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by flyinnizam(m): 12:38pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

u are just an he goat. u think d standard of living in Nigeria is equal that of USA after ur stupeed analysis. ewu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looks Stunning In New Photo / Comedienne Lepacious Bose's New Look (Photos) / Olamide Chilling Out With Obafemi Martins (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.