Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu (35220 Views)

Eniola Badmus And Sophia Momodu In War Of Words Because Of Food (Photos) / Davido At Eniola Badmus' 34th Birthday Dinner (Photo) / Eniola Badmus: "I Am Not 40 Years, I Am 34" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by yomiracles: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
This is the effect and result of ijekuje.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
udeh3:

When you say 90%, do you have the stat?
Lagos, Abuja, Warri, PH, Kano... These cities population alone is over 10% of the total populace. Here in Lagos, I doubt you'll see any good 2 bedroom flat for 500k talkless 3 bedroom

Please, get your facts right. Nigerian politicians are the highest paid in the world while the citizens are the least paid. Maybe you can justify that too
Nigèriàñ cîtîzèns have all the right to become politicians, just like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Sowore has the right to contest, u also have the right to contest, the energy u all use in complaining for decades should be channelled into making changes in the society, many of u complaining can't even run an office properly.
So tell me, where did the post I quote get their statistics to say "on average", u do average without statistics and u are asking me for statistics?
I have tons of Urban areas I will take u through and u will see the houses described above for less than 500k.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
Zupay:

Which struggle, a person who does 12hrs daily shift for 5 days and rests for 2 days and comfortably meeting up with his bills is struggling? cheesy cheesy cheesy

This minimum wage is one which an immigrant that can't communicate much in English language can easily do...packing bananas in small nylon bag and sealing them sealing tape, packing potato chips into cartons, sorting out parcels etc.

Not to talk of soft work like some support worker's role where your own is just to be observing a client while they sleep and get paid £13.50/hr

Maybe those doing the below jobs that don't even need one to attend university, also need to do extra jobs in Nigeria to survive! cheesy cheesy cheesy
The jobs u listed above, were they provided by the government?
This shows u the guIf between the way the cîtîzèns of those country u are mentioning think and the average Nigerian cîtîzèn think.
Góvèrñment should spoon feed u, meanwhile if we find out now, we will realize ur state government has not even implemented the 30k minimum wage but ur problem is FG.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by DOM7: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
Evil people that live fat on embezzled money, why did they always run to abroad for vocation, medicals and market? Why didn't they talk about that people that buy cheap have things working for them,but what is working here tell me one sector that is working?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
sandland:

Nigerians earn the poorest income in the world. 2. He should have first increased minimum wage by 3 times
Nîgerià earn póór wages, that's true, I also agree wholesomely that minimum wage should be increased, I also say Nîgeriàns should invest in Nigeria, the average Nigerian just like the politicians don't think about what to give to their society, but they bIame polîticians, that's why I will never side with Nîgeriàns in discussions like this.
I have felt first hand the impact of the attitude of the average Nigerian, they are not worth fîghtîng for.
They want suffèr, I will second anything that will make them sûffèr until they Iearn.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
Slynation:
You actually sucks at everything... cheesy more reasons your oppressors are using your dumb skull to play ten-ten...!!

I dedicate "sucker for life" by Lilwayne to you...!!
I doñ't know that song, maybe the song actually describes u, that's why u easily identify with it.
U even suck at trying to aim a dig.
LOL.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by JagabanB: 2:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
DeTribalisedCit:

No he didn't. How much is the minimum wage under him?
Type ur question to google, I believe that's fair.
Isn't it?
If we ask u how much is minimum wage in ur state, we will find out it's not even up to 30k, u are all more interested in attàcks than being objective.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by erniok(m): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Where did u get ur statistics to come up with the average?
U didn't do statistics and u came up with average and now u are asking me about statistics?
Over 50% of Nigeria live in Urban areas, less than 20% pay over 500k for the house u described above.
Actually, you are stating the stats and should give your source. Don't push it back to me and yes, in rural areas, accommodation is quite cheap but expensive in urban areas and using a state like Lagos, you are dead wrong in stating a 3 bedroom apartment goes for less than 500k.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by erniok(m): 2:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

My Bossom friends in Nigeria are on #30,000 minimum wage and they are doing well for themselves and own houses for rentals.
We both have examples, don't we?
Liarliar, pants on fire. I just don't understand why so many of you enjoy telling lies on public forums. Would it be public and faceless validation? Is that your kick?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ConquerorK: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2023
chatinent:
True.

And also one of the poorest minimum wages.

So it doesn't tally, Eniolaoluwa.

Not true at all, Nigeria is not even on the top 10 of that list
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by caye(m): 2:28pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Fat, AGBERO Actress lacks sense! 😕

In those countries, they use Fuel ONLY for their Cars.🤨

Do they use it to
Run their Private Schools?
Run their Barbing Salons?
Run their Cyber cafes?
Run their Eatries?😒
Etc.

Oh.

Dubai,
Saudi Arabia,
Iran
Libya ( during Gaddaffi/ B4 NATO)
Tunisia,
Angola.

---------++++++++++++++++++++-------------

The all have cheaper fuels for their citizens
They have working refineries
They have functional social amenities
They have very good minimum wage
The have less than 30% population living below the poverty line

So, instead of comparing Nigeria with with Republiq du Bènin, Germany,UK , US or Lithuania ; who have little to no GOOD crude oil, let's compare ourselves with the other oil producing nations, and ask:-

Are their ppl suffering like us?

If not, why is Nigeria the sufferhead?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

I think you are the one deluding yourself here

In the final analysis, the richer/richest Nigerians are still here - based here - no matter how you look at it.

Continue quoting imaginary figures to feel good. I am telling you of raw facts, you are hypothesising and speculating. Damn! angry

How much is the US president's salary sef cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol. I was expecting you to say exactly this.

Google is your best friend. You can Google salaries of Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Data Analysts, Software developers, Solution Architects, Cyber security engineers, Database Administrators and even Travel Nurses in USA and then add up the figures yourself for a person working two or three jobs remotely from the comfort of your room.

Otondo!!! When your mind is limited and eyes blind to see opportunities, you will not know that your dreams are other people's realities.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Ralph117: 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2023
Not matter the bills the standard of living is still better compare to Nigeria,just 5% unemployment people done beg in every nook cranny in USA don’t forget Nigeria is world capital

JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
When u compare like that, you won't be screaming anyhow.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by cococandy(f): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Compare house rent in the USA to that in Nigeria, compare the various taxes u pay to that in Nigeria, compare medical bills, compare tuition fees for children too.
There are many many ways to demand improvement from the government not being hypôcrîtical
there’s government support for rent, food and medical assistance for low income earners. Public schools are free. Please don’t even go there
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

Lol. I was expecting you to say exactly this.

Google is your best friend. You can Google salaries of Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Data Analysts, Software developers, Solution Architects, Cyber security engineers, Database Administrators and even Travel Nurses in USA and then add up the figures yourself for a person working two or three jobs remotely from the comfort of your room.

Otondo!!! When your mind is limited and eyes blind to see opportunities, you will not know that your dreams are other people's realities.

This is all theory/imagination. You are deluded. You can't work 2 or 3 of these jobs remotely from your room at the same time. Are you a robot

Nigerians are also doing such jobs abroad from their rooms in Nigeria. My cousin is one of them. There's no way one can do 2 or 3 at the same time. Calm down.

Again I ask, how much is US president's salary cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Zupay: 3:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

The jobs u listed above, were they provided by the government?
This shows u the guIf between the way the cîtîzèns of those country u are mentioning think and the average Nigerian cîtîzèn think.
Góvèrñment should spoon feed u, meanwhile if we find out now, we will realize ur state government has not even implemented the 30k minimum wage but ur problem is FG.

My state governor Uzodinma who is part of your WhatsApp group has already increased the minimum wage to N40k, which is still not a living wage.

Government has no business providing jobs rather implement policies that encourages the private sector to thrive just as it is here in the UK. When the private sector thrives with less cost of doing business in Nigeria, they hire more Nigerians to work in their companies and government get more revenue from taxes from those workers.

Get the economy working and more people would economically engaged, government purse would increase.

I am happy paying my 20% tax and other bills here in the UK because I see my tax at work, good roads, 24/7 electricity, water, internet. The park I go for my jogging that is 3 minutes walk from my house is well maintained, good healthcare access and when I start having children, I no get tension of paying school fees because na free, I only just have to buy uniforms and stationery.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Menclothing: 3:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
VinnyBaba:

This Fat, AGBERO Actress lacks sense! 😕

In those countries, they use Fuel ONLY for their Cars.🤨

Do they use it to
Run their Private Schools?
Run their Barbing Salons?
Run their Cyber cafes?
Run their Eatries?😒
Etc.

Have you travel to any west African country b4?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

This is all theory/imagination. You are deluded. You can't work 2 or 3 of these jobs remotely from your room at the same time. Are you a robot

Nigerians are also doing such jobs abroad from their rooms in Nigeria. My cousin is one of them. There's no way one can do 2 or 3 at the same time. Calm down.

Again I ask, how much is US president's salary cheesy cheesy cheesy

The USA President salary is $400,000 per annum.

It is very common among remote workers to hold 2 to 3 jobs. Extremely common sef.

You said earning 4,000 per month is a one off?
You clearly do not know what you are saying.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/senior-scrum-master-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm

https://www1.salary.com/Project-Manager-Salary.html

https://www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/top-highest-paying-jobs/

As you are too lazy to do research let me help you with these links...Maybe your eyes will open.

https://holrmagazine.com/how-much-can-you-make-on-turo/
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by blueAgent(m): 3:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Typical Obi supporter reply, always out of their depth.

Clown.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Dotherightthing: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
otipoju:

A US president salary is 400,000 dollars per annum.

It is very common among remote workers to hold 2 to 3 jobs. Extremely common sef.

https://www.glassdoor.com/Salaries/senior-scrum-master-salary-SRCH_KO0,19.htm

https://www1.salary.com/Project-Manager-Salary.html

https://www.investopedia.com/personal-finance/top-highest-paying-jobs/

As you are too lazy to do research let me help you with these links...Maybe your eyes will open.

https://holrmagazine.com/how-much-can-you-make-on-turo/

I have visited virtually all the links save one that cannot be found cheesy

None of them corroborates with the fictitious figures you quoted earlier.

In fact, the higher earners are in the medical field.

I don't see Nigerians bagging all these jobs. What will the oyinbo people be doing What of the latinos What of the Indians

Dey play cheesy
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by bdon12: 3:40pm On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Yeah becos thats d source of ur food.u are d number one love-vendor for seyi tinubu n his friends n everyone knows it.U no fine even wit weight loss hence ur decision to love-vendor our girls to seyi tinubu n other rich men.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by udeh3(m): 3:44pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

Nigèriàñ cîtîzèns have all the right to become politicians, just like Tinubu, Obi, Atiku and Sowore has the right to contest, u also have the right to contest, the energy u all use in complaining for decades should be channelled into making changes in the society, many of u complaining can't even run an office properly.
So tell me, where did the post I quote get their statistics to say "on average", u do average without statistics and u are asking me for statistics?
I have tons of Urban areas I will take u through and u will see the houses described above for less than 500k.

Oga, those cities' I cited, combined has over 20% if not 25% of our population. So, saying 90% is false. Kano, Warri, PH, Owerri, Enugu, Ibadan, Lagos, Abuja. I'm very sure, you'll struggle to get a good looking 2bedroom for that amount you stated, except in the outskirts of the city
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by otipoju(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

I have visited virtually all the links save one that cannot be found cheesy

None of them corroborates with the fictitious figures you quoted earlier.

In fact, the higher earners are in the medical field.

I don't see Nigerians bagging all these jobs. What will the oyinbo people be doing What of the latinos What of the Indians

Dey play cheesy

I hope you know what you have there are average salaries. Years of experience, seniority and location have not been accounted for.

We have gone in circles from its impossible to earn more than 4,000 $ a month to its not possible to do two to three jobs to it the figures do not tally to the highest paying jobs are in the medical science( do you even know what the STEM courses that i said earlier mean...I know your type well.

Se him even limiting Nigerians in USA by saying they cannot compete with Indians and latinos and Caucasians whereas Nigerians are the most educated immigrant groups meaning the have PhD ,Masters and Bachelors degree from the USA. We compete fiercely with the world and we are coming out tops.

I don't have time to waste with you. Stay in your small pond and be eating catfish peppersoup and beer every day and think you are living the life.

There are worlds that exist that you do not even know about.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by ItswellMike: 3:48pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Capture all the indicators and parameters used to consider standard of living, then that is when you will know d kind of life u r living. Foolish cow
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by MASTERMIND04(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2023
This lady is talking shit. Other countries that buy at higher rate have same minimum wage of 30k abi?
She is not serious.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by seunayantokun(m): 5:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Wicked. What is the purchasing power of the common man like in Nigeria?
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 5:04pm On Jul 26, 2023
Dotherightthing:

You are right @bolded

Whether 3.4million or 4million, my point is that I know people who earn such even where I work and it is more valuable that $4k in US.

We have seen the effect of devaluation from 197 to 465(750 actually). It can't be worse than 465(750) to 790(850) tongue
Wait until next year when wholesalers restock...and see prices of everything will double...

And what does someone that earns 3 million in naira have that someone earning 4k in the U.s doesnt..

Besides, The guy in the U.S has: standard free health care, security, light, good roads, unlimited internet, free education..doss your guy in Nigeria enjoys any of this..

Besides 3 million is not a common salary in Nigeria only super rich earns $4k per month but in the U.S teachers earn that easily... grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by fohlarp: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
So Enny cos he"s been gud to u means hes gud to suffocate d citizens,pls he shd jst pack out if he dsnt know d may 4ward
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by headboyprince(m): 5:13pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanB:

My Bossom friends in Nigeria are on #30,000 minimum wage and they are doing well for themselves and own houses for rentals.
We both have examples, don't we?
lol who earns #30,000 and own a houses for rental.. People that earn such are drinking garri.. Dey play.. Is like you drank strong gin this afternoon ...grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
If nigeria minimum wage is 3million naira as tinubu current salary as president or 23million naira as nass,we will all buy it without complain not a meagre 30k as minimum wage.
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by Earthquakes: 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Why do you think people abroad have more chances of making it with all this things you mentioned grin
Try travel so you will know how the world works outside of Oshogbo grin
Re: Nigerians Buy The Cheapest Fuel In The World - Eniola Badmus Defends Tinubu by dickt(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.pulse.ng/entertainment/celebrities/nigerians-buy-the-cheapest-fuel-in-the-world-eniola-badmus-defends-tinubu/jvc6kvc?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
Eniola Badmus is an ignoramus. Over 12 countries, including four African countries (Libya, Algeria etc) sell fuel cheaper than Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Wizkid And Olamide Together / Throwback Photo Of Di'ja As A Young Girl / Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.