Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN (1429 Views)

Some Of These Naija Babes Gat No Chill / How Many Guys Can Say #amen To This Prayer???? / These Naija Gurls Again! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 8:20pm On Oct 08, 2011
I've come to wonder what's this reddish substance most of these Gurls/ladies pour on their cheek, one was coming towards my direction this afternoon, i had to rush back to my gate and watch her closely if she's not mentally sick sad sad, cos that tin i saw was so disgusting embarassed embarassed.

I no fit imagine human being dey apply CLAY SAND on the face plus using GROSS PAINT MEANT FOR HOUSE PAINTING ON LIPS embarassed embarassed.

Why dis our gurls tins dey come out differently?? undecided undecided. For their mind, AYAM NIGERIA NICKI MINAJ  embarassed embarassed
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by ismaeel86(m): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2011
OP, try and kiss that red thing on the cheek, the thing dey sweet, it taste like bubble gum chewing gum
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Andrew3(m): 8:53pm On Oct 08, 2011
lol, people have a right to modify themselves as they want grin grin
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2011
As far as I am concerned, d devil comes in form of a woman in naigeria, I naija shit sells, and this ladies are being used as tools, for all sort of rubish, I wonder what the future holds for naija youths, A few min's ago, I was having a talk with some friends about how majority of ladies are carried away by all sort of shity fashion and trend. Talk of brazilian hair, and all sort of make up, d bb is like an asset to a naija babe, that they class and brag about. Now u just raised an issue about d dirty make up.
Honestly if the money spent on this stuffs where spent on aquIring knowledge and books, I think we would have had a better nation where the likes of Dora and other rule. Youths (most xpecialy Ladies) are so carried away by all this rubish, this things come and go, they pass away, I remeber when d motorola Razor phone was d talk of d town, now it passed away.
A wise lady and guy would invest in better things than all this stuffs.
" I am not against make up, or getting this things" but majority of youths over do and are carried away by all this things. Some do crazy things just to feel among.
As far as I am concerned, shit sells in this country, people buy, without even thinking of giving out anythng. Y remain d buyer, y not produce and keep the money in your pocket and get rich.
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 08, 2011
Quintuplicated Absurdity! Absolute Superfluity! Gross, unprepossessing & Gallivanting Ignorance! Rubbishy Shitty thread! SMH!!!. . .
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 9:38pm On Oct 08, 2011
Quintuplicated Absurdity! Absolute Superfluity! Gross, unprepossessing & Gallivanting Ignorance! Rubbishy Shitty thread! SMH!!!. . .   

No be your fault na, your papa don buy you computer with dictionary!! So you are free to copy and paste sad sad. MUMU PIKIN angry angry
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2011
wizzy111, omo d tin tire me self sad sad. Well said broda undecided undecided
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

No be your fault na, your papa don buy you computer with dictionary!! So you are free and copy and paste sad sad. MUMU PIKIN angry angry
Thank God for my papa. . .Yeye GOAT! undecided Ask your papa to buy you one too! There's this model that comes with a brain charger too! You brain cells need some kick starting! Tell him thats the one you want! Maybe you'll stop posting absurd and superflous threads! Discombobulated fool! undecided
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2011
Pending your dads approval, Pls re read very slowly, what you ignorantly posted as a thread! Even a blind man would see that only a fool with the intellect of a mosquito, would actually create a topic, carefully type those trash up there, and click reply! Jeez! F9 . . . . You earned It! undecided
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Oct 08, 2011
How do you manage reading? I learnt AFINS/ALBINOS dont see properly, hw did you do your own?? sad sad
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2011
tellwisdom:

How do you manage reading? I learnt AFINS/ALBINOS dont see properly, hw did you do your own?? sad sad
Choooooiiii!!! grin grin I know say you be fool already, but must you tell everyone that you are a fool too? cheesy. . . . SMH! undecided Has your papa agreed to your request? You are losing intellect per second. . . Recharge Fast!!!
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 08, 2011
nawa op you be busy body,live your own life joorrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Orton10(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2011
wizzy11:

As far as I am concerned, d devil comes in form of a woman in naigeria, I naija poo sells, and this ladies are being used as tools, for all sort of rubish, I wonder what the future holds for naija youths, A few min's ago, I was having a talk with some friends about how majority of ladies are carried away by all sort of shity fashion and trend. Talk of brazilian hair, and all sort of make up, d bb is like an asset to a naija babe, that they class and brag about. Now u just raised an issue about d dirty make up.
Honestly if the money spent on this stuffs where spent on aquIring knowledge and books, I think we would have had a better nation where the likes of Dora and other rule. Youths (most xpecialy Ladies) are so carried away by all this rubish, this things come and go, they pass away, I remeber when d motorola Razor phone was d talk of d town, now it passed away.
A wise lady and guy would invest in better things than all this stuffs.
" I am not against make up, or getting this things" but majority of youths over do and are carried away by all this things. Some do crazy things just to feel among.
As far as I am concerned, poo sells in this country, people buy, without even thinking of giving out anythng. Y remain d buyer, y not produce and keep the money in your pocket and get rich.
. . .you sure do sound like a bitter oldman. Lol.
You've got your philosophies, shouldn't others be entitled to theirs?
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Orton10(m): 11:45pm On Oct 08, 2011
Tellwisdom,
Swear say u neva buy brown powder for any chikala b4! You stand for gate dey look woman nyansh, come dey lie for us hia. Ashawo. ROFLMDO.
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2011
funny
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Dynamique: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2011
Sexkillz&tellwisdom,beta sheath ur swords on wat aint worth arguing.
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by seedord247(m): 12:15am On Oct 09, 2011
I thank God say no be only mean detect say Tellwisdom Brain is not active again . . .

Tellwisdom . . . leave your home and move to where your mate are ( Yaba Left)
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 6:33am On Oct 09, 2011
Tellwisdom,
Swear say u neva buy brown powder for any chikala b4! You stand for gate dey look woman nyansh, come dey lie for us hia. Ashawo. ROFLMDO.

grin grin grin FLOPPED!!

I thank God say no be only mean detect say Tellwisdom Brain is not active again . . .

Tellwisdom . . . leave your home and move to where your mate are ( Yaba Left)

See ur YAM head, with ur 1991 treckers, nacked with BOGUSS trouser cheesy cheesy
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin FLOPPED!!

See your YAM head, with your 1991 treckers, nacked with BOGUSS trouser cheesy cheesy
Falls ON the FLOOR
HAHAHAHAAAHAHAHA!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 7:18am On Oct 09, 2011
grin grin badt guy
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by HISchild: 7:59am On Oct 09, 2011
my friend, may GOD help us all - “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23; “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.” - Rom 6:23. above all things, this is what matters.
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2011
HISchild:

my friend, may GOD help us all - “For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of GOD;” - Rom 3:23; “For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of GOD [is] eternal life through JESUS CHRIST our Lord.” - Rom 6:23. above all things, this is what matters.

omo look at this 419 pastor shocked
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 8:47am On Oct 09, 2011
omo look at this 419 pastor shocked

grin grin grin grin grin, he go CHOP NA grin
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by Nobody: 9:28am On Oct 09, 2011
tellwisdom:

grin grin grin grin grin, he go CHOP NA grin
omo there is time for everything.there is time to chop,there is time to mess,there is time to sh1t, there is time to chase babes,there is time to daydream,there is time to yab,there is time to hustle and there is time to vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by born2boink(m): 9:56am On Oct 09, 2011
Nigeria girls are all fake,after using such disgusting ugly doll looking cream on faces,and unluckily married, by the time their man wake up next day beside them realizing she has married to an ugly lady using on artificial look, he goes for divorce straight
Re: God help these naija gurls oo! AMEN by tellwisdom: 11:26am On Oct 09, 2011
omo there is time for everything.there is time to chop,there is time to mess,there is time to sh1t, there is time to chase babes,there is time to daydream,there is time to yab,there is time to hustle and there is time to vex grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nigeria girls are all fake,after using such disgusting ugly doll looking cream on faces,and unluckily married, by the time their man wake up next day beside them realizing she has married to an ugly lady using on artificial look, he goes for divorce straight

Una no go kee me oo, rolls off my Hse Range grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Akara mama! make una come c oo / Why Divorce !!!!!!! / Loss Of Dignity – A Story…. 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.