Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Married But In Love With Someone Else - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Married But In Love With Someone Else (30245 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / She Is Married But She Wants Something From Me. / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2023
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I got so angry. I wanted her out.
I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.
After much, she can't leave, because who will take care of the boy?

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Dimaya: 7:02am On Jul 26, 2023
OP, you have to mend your marriage. It doesn't matter whether you wanted the child or not, the child is here and has to be raised well by both his parents.

I don't care whatever the sidechic tells you, she doesn't care about you or what happens to your family and children. In all likelihood, this is how she thinks about you and your wife:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2hppHc_wFU

Women do NOT love men. They see men mostly as utility- an implement/instrument that can be used. If the outside lady sees you finish like your wife has, she too will start to misbehave.

Also, when women have children, they are forced to change. Raising children especially below age 5, is extremely stressful. Your wife will have sleepless nights and she won't get enough rest. Better adapt and seek support of family members in childcare. It seems your wife is experiencing parenting burnout. She needs your understanding. You both need patience.

OP, you can still repair your marriage. Go to your wife, plead with her to overlook your indiscretions. Tell her it was a moment of weakness. And work on getting your family back together. Don't let your children suffer the consequences of growing up in a broken home.

These are tricky love decisions. I wish you all the best.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ2ulJMb_pk

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by TemplarLandry: 7:03am On Jul 26, 2023
You should not have cheated on her.
Apologize to your wife and make things work.

I dedicate β€œWhere You At?” by Joe feat. Papoose to you. Great romantic jam!

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by blazepascal(m): 7:10am On Jul 26, 2023
This your story is complicated bruv.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by IamAtAnger: 7:11am On Jul 26, 2023
Rubbish content

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Thoughty2(m): 7:11am On Jul 26, 2023
There are countless women that would be better than your wife. And many more that will even be better than the one you are currently having an affair with.

If nobody put a gun to your head to marry your wife, then you need to take responsibility for the choice you made and don't give that lame excuse that you would have been better off if you had married someone else.

232 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 26, 2023
It is how you try to normalize cheating for me, I don't know who thought you guys that whenever you have issues with your wife, the solution is to quickly land in another lady's bossom. Most of you married men don't even consider your kids when erection is involved, while faulting her please try and access yourself as well. As for your wife I'll advise you give her time she'll definitely outgrow her bad habits. You see why I don't want to ever have anything to do with a man less than 35yrs, a man above this age are so matured and know how to handle and tame their wife. The face I make when a 35 and below is toasting me.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Amb1045(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2023
Absolutely rubbish from the op, bro you're married and should stay in your marriage after all you dated her before you married her. If their are things you don't like from the beginning, you should have let her go then. Stop being a f**kboy bro and face your family you animal. If you see the new girl finish now na so you go find excuse again. Lol

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by DWJOBScom(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2023
This story is not clear to me
I won't contribute

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by azammi(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2023
Love triumph over judgement. Try to love her not judge her cause she is only human .

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by pretydiva(f): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2023
This story sounds fake undecided. Calling your own child a liability shocked

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Ezeashawo: 7:55am On Jul 26, 2023
Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
You are so disgusting bro. See the rubbish you post on a public forum. Are you trying to defend your cheating with all the litany of things u said about your wife? Grow up. If u never loved her why did u Merry her? Your issue is that woman outside not your wife. U have divided the love you were to give to your family with a good for nothing woman out there

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by koiki4bat: 8:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Okat

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Calabar1stSon: 8:16am On Jul 26, 2023
You saw her flaws during courtship and decided to overlook them because you believe people change for good after they're married.

Worst still you're a cheat now.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by LowKeyManny: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2023
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by CJStarz: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2023
You spoke my mind

IamAtAnger:
Rubbish content

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by CJStarz: 9:30am On Jul 26, 2023
This story get k-leg,abeg. I can't link d head with the tail.

4 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by frozen70(f): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:
I've been married for four years now, and it seems my wife has become a stranger.

We've been having issues from the first year, mostly on different styles of life.
I am a guy who loves managing resources and very focused on achievements because I was born with a silver spoon but lost it due to the death of my father, I never wanted to experience the same thing as I did when he died.
She on the other hand is comfortable and okay with what she has, not too bothered about achievements.

I've been calling for management of resources for a while but she's the type that grew up in a very comfortable home and knows not how to manage resources.

Another issue on my part is that, she does not really care about how she looks and that's one of the things I care about.

I lost, or should I say resigned from my first job due to pressure and things became hard. I had to sell some of my landed properties so we could survive.

I got another Job and in six months, I made millions. We lived well until I wanted to chase my passion in banking again.

Got back into banking and to cut the story short, I met one lady where I was sent to. I loved her. I wish I had met her first honestly. In a year, she showed me a lot in the kind of woman I wanted. Then I lost my job again, this time because I wanted to go for youth service.

I got back home and I told my wife the game plan. I bought foodstuffs for at least two months and went for camp. In less than a week, my mother called me and was angry why I left my wife and two kids hungry. I exeated camp immediately and came back home. After investigating, I found out she sent the food to her mother who is an associate professor, without telling me and while she knows out conditions.

I considered things because my second child which she had by force is just 5months. She had the baby because she stopped taking contraceptives because of advice from people that if she has a male child for me, I'll stay.

Yesterday, she read my messages and discovered I was having an affair and wants to leave. I told the lady off this morning but, I still loved her.

I can't allow that. Even if she does, she has to wait for the boy to be at least a year old. Remember she was the one that wanted this baby, not me. Now she wants to leave the liability for me?
And I can't allow my kids to grow with her because I don't want them to learn such lifestyle.

What should I do?

If your joy is outside and you know how to handle both in and out

Then you are on top of your game

Dont let anyone determine your happiness

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by BigBlackPreek(m): 10:32am On Jul 26, 2023
Matter get as e be
but you see as she be before you marry her nau

2 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by UjuJoan2: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

All I hear is excuses!!!

Do you really think you are the BEST man for your wife? The same way you are β€˜managing’ her, she is doing the same for you.

Do you think numerous men will not be willing to sleep with your wife and help her cheat on your thoroughly?

You claim she is all sorts of evil because you have the β€˜itch’ to cheat on her, but please understand that she can do the exact same to you.

But I don’t blame you, it’s her I blame. The moment a man refers to any of my child as a liability, I will walk with the child and he will NEVER see me or that child again.

I blame her for not knowing her worth, and for allowing a man to treat her with disrespect all in the name of marriage. I blame her for not carrying herself with dignity and being less that what God created her to be. I hope she learns, and fast!!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by skj1377(m): 10:57am On Jul 26, 2023
The woman you think behaves better is because she has not married you yet. Once she does she may be worse than your wife 4yrs down the line. No woman is better than any woman . Face your life oga.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by skj1377(m): 10:59am On Jul 26, 2023
One more thing your new wife will not trust you much . Since she witnessed firsthand how you cheated on your wife even though she was the beneficiary.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by earthsync(f): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?

I'm shocked at why you'd call your own son a liability

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Waist: 11:13am On Jul 26, 2023
Chairman, woman naturally don't like to manage except otherwise, to your issue, you are the cause of your family issues, in fact you are behaving little bit below the marriage bar, a woman that gave birth for you, because she want you to stay just imagine that, well, to be honest you are at fault, chairman amend things by yourself if you don't want your marital life to be worse than that of your parent, because the path you are taking now would led you to express.
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by victooman: 11:39am On Jul 26, 2023
Very stupid BOY!!
You should be in Nursery 1 playing with kids,
you dont have any business with marriage,
You wanted to cheat on your wife and you are here giving us lame excuses and Epistles, calling your own child a liability??😞😞
Were you force into the marriage? Did they tie you down and boundle you into the marriage?
when you were courting her and you notice this behavior your prick was doing the thinking right?

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by Meteng: 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2023
Mhistasaints:

What should I do?
You dey call your child, β€˜liability’? No love

4 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by gentposh: 1:01pm On Jul 26, 2023
When ever love Is involved pls follow your heart.
Never marry or stay in love out of pity.

Your spouse must be that person who you can't resist his or her unclothedness.

But when you finally meet that person pls try as much as possible to always check on their social media platforms.

Cheating doesn't just happen it is a calculated process but some persons don't even know when they indulge.

Let me help you clone your spouse's Whatsapp and get their messages delivered directly into your own phone.

It's easy and affordable.

Zero eight one 130 seven seven one six seven

1 Like

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by meobizy(f): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
No time to read lies this hot afternoon. NEPA no go die well.

3 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by BrokenCondom: 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
If Simps weren't men, they'd be hermaphrodite.

You did every other things right but saying she shouldn't go man, you don dey simp. Let her go and take your kid seriously. Either ways the kid is with you or not. A woman who value her kid's life will not leave your side.
You also don't want to own your actions man, which one be say na the woman want your own semen?
Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by sofeo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 26, 2023
Pure fake.

This speaks a lot about how IQ of some Nigerians can be, must you come up with a story?. You won't even compose the story well to look real. Who are you trying to impress, which kind attention are you seeking, when you are even invisible?.

Been reading some fake stories here of recent, before you get to half page, you would know, only very few make it to the end, but las las, one would still realize it's fake.

10 Likes

Re: Married But In Love With Someone Else by tevinsolt: 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2023
Guy you are crazy!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Safe Tips To Deflower Her Without Pains / No Sex Dolls For Botswana Men As Law Blocks Importation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.