Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,106 members, 7,849,450 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT (41779 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by ManirBK: 8:22am On Jul 28, 2023
beerfraud:
When is Pandora hoebi ministerial list coming out?
They are in deep abyss no date for their freedom
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Antoeni(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2023
Wike Has Agreed to Be a Cancerous Minister Under An APC Led Temporary Government
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by wegevv: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
garfield1:
Nice profiles.15 technocrats,25% women,5 youths,14 Muslims 14 christians

Not bad tbh

But give us the stats after the complete list has been released.

Still waiting for the remaining 33.3% of the list. Hope they didn’t put all the technocrats and women in the first batch lol
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by marvellous2222: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubi is a wise person, see as he share the ministerial post to 6 geopolitical zone, if it obi he fill the post with southeast people
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Antoeni(m): 8:24am On Jul 28, 2023
Justice For Keyamo & FFK.
They Have Been Used & Discarded

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by jydeskill1(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2023
Hope is here!
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Kenmatt(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2023
Kukutente23:
Political settlements
I'll be pleasantly surprised if 80% use their nomination for tangible results and not avenue to feather their political nests or play to the gallery

That's what ministerial Position is all about.

"Political Settlement"
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by bashlek(m): 8:32am On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu should make law that anyone that steals #5m and above in the course of their service should be jailed
This list seems very Ok pass our past leaders. Betta Edu nd Adelabu are one of the technocrats I know well.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Talknochip(m): 8:33am On Jul 28, 2023
Very shallow information
To think this is even coming from a newspaper house is even very annoying.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Babsakin: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2023
Obidients are really disappointed 😥. They were not expecting these set of people to make the list. They all went dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by oseahumenb(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2023
List of political Jobbers..they have never achieved anything for themselves outside politics. The join politics in order to steal,embezzle the common patrimony of the nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by BoldBrainz(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2023
In all, I am very pleased Tinubu did not contemplate the idea of nominating Ben Ayade to fill any of the slots meant for Cross River. That diminutive leadership disgrace should be kept far from our National politics for as long as possible. If Nigeria was a sane society, Ben Ayade and that his thieving elder brother should be in one dark and cold EFCC cell vomiting the resources of Cross River State that they pillaged and plundered for their selfish gains.

Betta Edu and John Owan-enoh are fine choices.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by AndyCole16(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2023
I'm really hoping these guys deliver.

Guys check my signature to see a New Way to Canada Permanent Residency.
Schedule a free appointment today
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by kunleiky(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2023
See Beta Edu age
Chai
Even woman old enough to be her mother will be doing
"My Leader"
"My women leader"
Choo
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Akaegwu(m): 8:41am On Jul 28, 2023
Does it mean that the appointees from south east have no educational background?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by nosa2ekundayo: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2023
morrisono111:

https://thenationonlineng.net/full-profile-meet-tinubus-28-ministerial-nominees/

Why are all the ibo people without educational qualifications?
Except the one that originally has "Dr" attached to her name or the one that is too popular to be ignored eg nysome Wike the lawyer turned politician..

I am not certain if it was delibrate or not but I think this platform (nairaland) or the Yoruba media wherever this write up came from is definitely out to put out a bad narrative about the ibos appointed...to have delibrately ignored their educational background like they were mere street touts!

Someone should please go through their citations to confirm this..then note those of the Yorubas and Hausas.. .

Mod ! Over to you for blocking grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by IamANigerianMan: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2023
successmatters:
8. Ex-Governor Nyesom "Judas" Wike

Nyesom Wike, the immediate past governor of Rivers State, was born December 13, 1967.

The Ikwerre-born lawyer turned politician was a two-time Executive Chairman of Obio Akpor Local Government Area from 1999 to 2007.

He obtained his Bachelor of Law from the Rivers State University of Science and Technology before proceeding to Law School in 1997, and a good betrayer of Atiku grin
Which of them is technocrat?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Trustedpronet: 8:43am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by NAC1666: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by TheFacelessMan: 8:50am On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu did something very interesting.

For SE especially and even SS to an extent, he gave the slots to women for "gender balancing"

He's telling the men that if you can't work for me, females will take your slots

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Akaegwu(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2023
nosa2ekundayo:

Why are all the ibo people without educational qualifications?
Except the one that originally has "Dr" attached to her name or the one that is too popular to be ignored eg nysome Wike the lawyer turned politician..

I am not certain if it was delibrate or not but I think this platform (nairaland) or the Yoruba media wherever this write up came from is definitely out to put out a bad narrative about the ibos appointed...to have delibrately ignored their educational background like they were mere street touts!

Someone should please go through their citations to confirm this..then note those of the Yorubas and Hausas.. .

Mod ! Over to you for blocking grin
Useless people. It's deliberate.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by 9jatriot(m): 8:51am On Jul 28, 2023
So Umahi and Wike will now be in the same room.

I remember how Wike used to mock Umahi as PDP in the day and APC at night.

I still don't understand why someone like Umahi will want to resign from the senate though to be a minister where you can easily be sacked. Why not recommend someone else, what about that woman he cheated to win the seat, why not compensate her with this position instead.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by D1Wonder(m): 8:55am On Jul 28, 2023
May I ask: can we have their impact report too not just their qualifications.
What have they done quantitatively and qualitatively to improve the situations in their previous engagements

Can we have their values and ethics and their leadership qualities from previous employers, colleagues and maids?

Political appointment comes by lobbying. Qualifications come from going to school. Changing lives come from empathy, vision and patriotism... Are these people visionary, exemplary and empathetic?

Will they deplete the Commonwealth or build this nation for the better?
Time will tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by TheFacelessMan: 8:59am On Jul 28, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nice profilling
One thing about Tinubu
He keeps his promises...
He rewards loyalty, and he knows how to balance conflicting interest...

He could as well give Gandule Chairman of the party and give Kwankwanso the minister position...
Wike sha, is smart, he gave Tinubu a taste of his power by giving him the state in the presidential election, yet holding it back as bargaining chip, by putting his men all round..
Bete Edu is very passionate about women.
The Naptib boss could also bring in the zeal and passion to helping refugee and the IDPs
Then don't be surprise to see Ambode as a minister,(will prefer fashola though) David Umahi could sha do well in house and development though ..

I am from Akwa ibom and I am sha disappointed in the guy fielding our slot, bitch is neither a bad as crowd gatherer nor a technocrat...

Anyway, I hope n pray for people who will be passionate about being outstanding and successful in whatever portfolio they occupy .....

Las las to stay long in politics, let people know that you will always keep your words.... Na y those wey been know been dey ready to go far and wide for PBAT.

Though i agree with the rest of your comment, Wike "didn't give BAT a taste of power"

Wike had no choice. He knew Obi wouldn't win. Atiku was then foolish enough to aggravate him instead of appeasing him.

Tinubu simply made a deal with Wike. Rivers wouldn't go to APC in the first place. So put your guys there and do your "stuff" for me.

BAT is just a man of his words and already looking at 2027. BAT could have refused to give Wike anything and nothing will happen. Rivers is traditionally not APC.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by 9jaRealist: 9:00am On Jul 28, 2023
morrisono111:
https://thenationonlineng.net/full-profile-meet-tinubus-28-ministerial-nominees/

Mortifying that it took a president that is being marketed as the “best prepared ever” all of FIVE MONTHS (including the three months between his election and swearing-in) and counting (since the list remains incomplete) to produce such an UNDERWHELMING list of most recycled politicians and political carpetbaggers.
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by NaijaCover(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2023
Hmmmmm
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Jsucre(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
Highly rich profiles. Some son and daughter of hate we still say something contrary

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by D1Wonder(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2023
My Personal Comment on Ministerial Nominees..

By Dayo Adeyemi

_Dayo Adeyemi is the Founder of the Catalyst Men Network International, and Boys Empowered Network, Lagos._

May I ask: can we have their impact report too not just their qualifications.
What have they done quantitatively and qualitatively to improve the situations in their previous engagements

Can we have their values and ethics and their leadership qualities from previous employers, colleagues and maids?

Political appointment comes by lobbying. Qualifications come from going to school. Changing lives come from empathy, vision and patriotism... Are these people visionary, exemplary and empathetic?

Will they deplete the Commonwealth or build this nation for the better?
Time will tell.

_Dayo Adeyemi writes that a life can change for the better_

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by megabank(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2023
Though there are a few notorious corrupt persons on the list, I believe about 60% of the names on the list are worth it going by their profiles. Unless the government intentionally garnished their profiles to assuage angry Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Announces Final Details Of Supplementary Elections In Rivers State / People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.