Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:56 AM

Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT (41781 Views)

President Tinubu Sends List Of 28 Ministerial Nominees To Senate / PBAT Arrives Palais Brongniart For The New Global Finance Pact In Paris / PBAT To Double Nigeria’s Crude Oil, Raise $17.4 Bn By Sell Down NNPPC Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by okito: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
Obasanjo's cabinet still the best since the return of democracy in 1999

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Davidtalo121: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2023
okito:
Obasanjo's cabinet still the best since the return of democracy in 1999
100% Obasanjo cabinet was the best, but they still had bad cases of corruption though. Tinubu's profile is interesting but what's more interesting is he didn't put the positions where they'll serve
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by calabardick(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nice profilling
One thing about Tinubu
He keeps his promises...
He rewards loyalty, and he knows how to balance conflicting interest...

He could as well give Gandule Chairman of the party and give Kwankwanso the minister position...
Wike sha, is smart, he gave Tinubu a taste of his power by giving him the state in the presidential election, yet holding it back as bargaining chip, by putting his men all round..
Bete Edu is very passionate about women.
The Naptib boss could also bring in the zeal and passion to helping refugee and the IDPs
Then don't be surprise to see Ambode as a minister,(will prefer fashola though) David Umahi could sha do well in house and development though ..

I am from Akwa ibom and I am sha disappointed in the guy fielding our slot, bitch is neither a bad as crowd gatherer nor a technocrat...

Anyway, I hope n pray for people who will be passionate about being outstanding and successful in whatever portfolio they occupy .....

Las las to stay long in politics, let people know that you will always keep your words.... Na y those wey been know been dey ready to go far and wide for PBAT.

What about him?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Reelz: 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
round pegs in Nigeria holes..
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Fortune118005(m): 4:23pm On Jul 28, 2023
Their portfolios nko?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by Swagk101(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
Great list
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by 7lives: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

Your stupidity is so extensive, I don't know how to start.

You should be lobotomized and not allowed to breed. Go and read my comment again or give it for someone with a functional brain.

How many votes came from Rivers? Is it what changed the entire elections? How many Southern states did Wike win Tinubu?

You are ridiculously and hopelessly daft.

Look who is not daft, I hope you're not sad because Wike got an appointment from Tinubu?.
Give Wike his flowers, he's a good player.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by ogbonti: 6:00pm On Jul 28, 2023
grandstar:

There are already plans to reduce the number of taxes from 52 to 10.

Most importantly, I fixated on his qualifications.

Many states have employed the services of Alphabeta to collect taxes, both APC and PDP states.

I don't know much about your assertions about the dark side of the company.

You certainly do not know the meaning of mafia right ? when has ALPHA BETA been audited and by who? I guess you are emotionally upstaged because I caused a stir in you people's plans grin
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by ogbonti: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2023
7lives:

Really? Alpha beta must be draining the rest of Africa, they are all over the place.
Set up your own tax collection organization and make sure your services are free.
Nonsense post.

stop being sarcastic - where did you see that I mentioned Africa?

set up my own tax collection? - yes I have BUT i do not have the structure of criminality set up by your lord and savior drug lord of Chicago

to enable my own tax company collect taxes from Nigerians. Only your master has that power and that was the reason he ran for office

to make sure that 100 years after he is gone, as long as Nigeria exist, future generations of Tinubus will have their foot on the neck

of Nigerians through taxes- how do I know ? LOOK at Lagos for the past 24 years, almost a quarter of a century

Here comes your mafia state!!!!
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by TheFacelessMan: 6:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
7lives:

Look who is not daft, I hope you're not sad because Wike got an appointment from Tinubu?.
Give Wike his flowers, he's a good player.

You're a fool. I have severally praised Tinubu's IQ. You obviously didn't understand the first comment and it's an indication of your senselessness.

It's a thing to be foolish, but being bold and insulting about it makes me want to school the person.

I usually patiently correct people. But you were insulting in your stupid mention and I like to cure stupidity.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by godwon01(m): 8:01pm On Jul 28, 2023
Nigerian has talents. See several first class graduates, even El Rufai is also a first class graduate. Tunji and Adelabu are also genius. That lady Edu by name from Cross Rivers State is a medical Doctor at tender age. What a good lists. I pray for them to deliver in their chosen ministerial posts

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by blueAgent(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2023
9jaRealist:

Abegi, which ones are the purported “technocrats”?! shocked

Having a degree is not synonymous with being a technocrat…
And, apart from a handful of practicing professionals, the rest are just politicians and sundry rent-seekers.

Meanwhile, women in Nigeria actually constitute about 50% of the population…
Accordingly, 25% is simply NOT GOOD ENOUGH. Our cabinets should reflect “national character” (not just federal).

PS: The UN (and most standard) age definition of “youth” is from 15-24 years…
In Nigeria, we keep incorrectly classifying middle-aged folks (even in their 40s/50s) as “youth”.
>

True.
What do you expect from low IQed APC supporters?

The FOOLS throw around the word without comprehending its full meaning.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by blueAgent(m): 8:47pm On Jul 28, 2023
godwon01:
Nigerian has talents. See several first class graduates, even El Rufai is also a first class graduate. Tunji and Adelabu are also genius. That lady Edu by name from Cross Rivers State is a medical Doctor at tender age. What a good lists. I pray for them to deliv0er in their chosen ministerial posts

Yet they are a 3rd world country.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by grandstar(m): 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2023
ogbonti:

You certainly do not know the meaning of mafia right ? when has ALPHA BETA been audited and by who? I guess you are emotionally upstaged because I caused a stir in you people's plans grin

How did you cause "a stir in you people's plan?"

Am I Tinubu? Am I Wale Edun?

Let's see how he performs
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:31pm On Jul 28, 2023
NtoAkwaIbom:
Nice profilling
One thing about Tinubu
He keeps his promises...
He rewards loyalty, and he knows how to balance conflicting interest...

He could as well give Gandule Chairman of the party and give Kwankwanso the minister position...
Wike sha, is smart, he gave Tinubu a taste of his power by giving him the state in the presidential election, yet holding it back as bargaining chip, by putting his men all round..
Bete Edu is very passionate about women.
The Naptib boss could also bring in the zeal and passion to helping refugee and the IDPs
Then don't be surprise to see Ambode as a minister,(will prefer fashola though) David Umahi could sha do well in house and development though ..

I am from Akwa ibom and I am sha disappointed in the guy fielding our slot, bitch is neither a bad as crowd gatherer nor a technocrat...

Anyway, I hope n pray for people who will be passionate about being outstanding and successful in whatever portfolio they occupy .....

Las las to stay long in politics, let people know that you will always keep your words.... Na y those wey been know been dey ready to go far and wide for PBAT.

Am not sure why some of you like praising politicians without asking yourself if they are doing what they are supposed to do.

So Tinubu kept his promise to his political friends and cronies. How will that move nigeria forward?

According to you....

1. I am from Akwa ibom and I am sha disappointed in the guy fielding our slot, bitch is neither a bad as crowd gatherer nor a technocrat...

How will the guy nominated or your preferred choice improve the standard of living of the people of akwa ibom?

2. Anyway, I hope n pray for people who will be passionate about being outstanding and successful in whatever portfolio they occupy

Why are hoping and praying? Is it your hoping and praying that will make Tinubu appoint serious human beings?

If you are already hauling him for keeping his promise to his political friends by rewatching them with appointment, why then are you still hoping and praying "for people who will be passionate about being outstanding and successful in whatever portfolio they occupy"?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:34pm On Jul 28, 2023
godwon01:
Nigerian has talents. See several first class graduates, even El Rufai is also a first class graduate. Tunji and Adelabu are also genius. That lady Edu by name from Cross Rivers State is a medical Doctor at tender age. What a good lists. I pray for them to deliver in their chosen ministerial posts

How have they moved nigeria forward?

You claim that these are the best brains nigeria has yet you are praying "for them to deliver in their chosen ministerial posts".

If they are so good and qualified, why are you praying?

Does that not show despite your praise singing u aren't confident in them?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:36pm On Jul 28, 2023
Davidtalo121:

100% Obasanjo cabinet was the best, but they still had bad cases of corruption though. Tinubu's profile is interesting but what's more interesting is he didn't put the positions where they'll serve

How is Tinubus profile interesting?

Is it interesting that will move Nigeria forward?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
wegevv:

Not bad tbh

But give us the stats after the complete list has been released.

Still waiting for the remaining 33.3% of the list. Hope they didn’t put all the technocrats and women in the first batch lol

How will that make any difference in thei lives of nigerians?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Jul 28, 2023
garfield1:
Nice profiles.15 technocrats,25% women,5 youths,14 Muslims 14 christians

How will that make any difference in the lives of Nigerians?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:39pm On Jul 28, 2023
Racoon:
Nice cabinet being formed by an illegitimate government.

What is nice about the cabinet?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by lexy2014: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2023
ManirBK:
With them on table the Jagaban administration will drive us to promise land.

God bless Tinubu
God bless Nigeria

I thought that Tinubu had hit the ground running?

What happened? Is he not running again?

If Tinubu was hitting the ground running, why then do you need these people before Tinubu administration will drive us to the "promise land"?

If you telling us that it is Tinubu that will drive nigeria to the "promise land", what did buhari do?

You were one of buharis staunchest supporters before. re u saying that buhari failed?

Tinubu said buhari was nigerias only solution. If he said so, how are u now expecting Tinubu to take us to the promise land?
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by wegevv: 11:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
lexy2014:

How will that make any difference in thei lives of nigerians?

I don’t know but hoping for the best
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by grandstar(m): 1:22am On Jul 29, 2023
Hedonisco:

I don't know why you people are overrating this guy. What is his private sector experience? Okay he spent eight years as Tinubu's commissioner, and since then has been lurking around Tinubu's corridors.

I have scant regard for these 'mere commissioner' type 'technocrats whose only claim to experience is their years of trudging around political appointments. You can't compare him to the likes of Segun Aganga or even Adelabu who have proved themselves in top rate private endeavour.

He did work in the private sector

https://naijabiography.com/biography/wale-edun-biography/
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by UnproudLife: 3:32am On Jul 29, 2023
This one Lagos no dey, it only proves one thing, indigenous lagosians scarce, most na from another state. And while Lagos falls under west it doesn't mean Lagos is indeed a Yoruba state
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by ogbonti: 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
grandstar:

How did you cause "a stir in you people's plan?"

Am I Tinubu? Am I Wale Edun?

Let's see how he performs

If you are not Bola or Wale, then do not speak with such certainty about their mafia organization!
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by 7lives: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2023
TheFacelessMan:

You're a fool. I have severally praised Tinubu's IQ. You obviously didn't understand the first comment and it's an indication of your senselessness.

It's a thing to be foolish, but being bold and insulting about it makes me want to school the person.

I usually patiently correct people. But you were insulting in your stupid mention and I like to cure stupidity.

Hater forming sensible, swerve jor.
Wike already got the misterial appointment go and stop him.
I understand your pain, quit the chicanery.
Re: Profile Of The 28 Ministerial Nominees Appointed By PBAT by TheFacelessMan: 9:46am On Jul 30, 2023
7lives:

7lives to his useless homosexual father
Hater forming sensible, swerve jor.
Wike already got the misterial appointment go and stop him.
I understand your pain, quit the chicanery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People At The Entrance Of The Presidential Tribunal Court (Pictures) / Dino Melaye Reacts To Withdrawal Of Policemen Attached To Vips / Buhari Begs IMF, World Bank To Cancel Nigeria’s Debts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.