Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship (766 Views)

How Do I Approach A Widow? / Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Don't Be Afraid To Approach A Female Soldier You Love - A Soldier Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 5:50am On Jul 28, 2023
A guy was telling me how a girl he just met took him to her pastor and the pastor was asking him so many questions and one of the questions he asked him was if he will be able to cope if she falls ill and take care of her and he affirmed yes of cause.
Later in the day ,the girl texted him that she is an ss genotype.
How do ss genotype single girls tell a guy of their predicament and will the guy stay after?
Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by kelvin1191(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2023
I there anything like xx abi na new genotype

I only know of SS

2 Likes

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by Chris2863(m): 6:55am On Jul 28, 2023
kelvin1191:
I there anything like xx abi na new genotype

I only know of SS
you know what he meant. So, stop asking yeye questions

3 Likes

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by kelvin1191(m): 6:58am On Jul 28, 2023
Chris2863:

Yeye is when you know someone is wrong but failed to correct him/her.

Better face your front this morning

2 Likes

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 7:03am On Jul 28, 2023
[quote author=kelvin1191 post=124709035]I there anything like xx abi na new genotype

I only know of SS[/quote
Thanks corrected
Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 7:04am On Jul 28, 2023
Chris2863:
Thanks adjusted.
Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by Chris2863(m): 7:16am On Jul 28, 2023
kelvin1191:

Yeye is when you know someone is wrong but failed to correct him/her.

Better face your front this morning

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by Psady(m): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2023
Those ladies are so kind hearted,came across few when dating, best set of females to befriend.
It's so pitiful that their condition limits their choices when it comes to marriage.

5 Likes

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2023
Psady:
Those ladies are so kind hearted,came across few when dating, best set of females to befriend.
It's so pitiful that their condition limits their choices when it comes to marriage.
They have no choice as life goes on.They still have to go into relationships and get married.
Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by deanoffaculty: 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2023
guobe:
A guy was telling me how a girl he just met took him to her pastor and the pastor was asking him so many questions and one of the questions he asked him was if he will be able to cope if she falls ill and take care of her and he affirmed yes of cause.
Later in the day ,the girl texted him that she is an ss genotype.
How do ss genotype single girls tell a guy of their predicament and will the guy stay after?
Love is strong and it's normal for every human to fall in love.

Gone are those days when being a sickle cell patient was a big deal. Science and Technology have really improved in finding solutions for SS patients. I have seen SS patients happily married and have healthy kids(AA or AS genotype). The process might cost you money but it really worth it. Ranging from CVS+IVF and several other genetic selection and genotype procedures.

One question I want to ask : how old are you? Your babe is SS but What's your genotype? Are you guys doing "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing or you guyz are planning for the future like "husband and wife" stuff?
Why I am asking this is because of the involvement of Pastor.

If you really love her and vice versa, SS genotype is not an issue. SS are humans and meant to be loved.

Kindly consult a medical expert if you guys are in for serious business.

Cheers!!

1 Like

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by deanoffaculty: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2023
Psady:

Exactly!
I have met several ladies in that condition as well. Some of them are even financially okay and well to do. The only thing is to have a man who can understand them in the area of marriage.
Do you know they can still get pregnant and have babies even with their genotype? But na money e go cost them. Akpalapala....ego!

All those in that condition, God will give them best joy they desire IJN.

2 Likes

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2023
deanoffaculty:

Love is strong and it's normal for every human to fall in love.

Gone are those days when being a sickle cell patient was a big deal. Science and Technology have really improved in finding solutions for SS patients. I have seen SS patients happily married and have healthy kids(AA or AS genotype). The process might cost you money but it really worth it. Ranging from CVS+IVF and several other genetic selection and genotype procedures.

One question I want to ask : how old are you? Your babe is SS but What's your genotype? Are you guys doing "boyfriend and girlfriend" thing or you guyz are planning for the future like "husband and wife" stuff?
Why I am asking this is because of the involvement of Pastor.

If you really love her and vice versa, SS genotype is not an issue. SS are humans and meant to be loved.

Kindly consult a medical expert if you guys are in for serious business.

Cheers!!
A friend of mine is currently in the situation

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by guobe: 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2023
deanoffaculty:

Exactly!
I have met several ladies in that condition as well. Some of them are even financially okay and well to do. The only thing is to have a man who can understand them in the area of marriage.
Do you know they can still get pregnant and have babies even with their genotype? But na money e go cost them. Akpalapala....ego!

All those in that condition, God will give them best joy they desire IJN.
May God protect them abundantly.

1 Like

Re: How Do SS Genotype Girls Approach A New Relationship by Blackdisciple(m): 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2023
Should they be advertising their genotype

(1) (Reply)

Please How To Get To Festac From Oshodi / Bitter Kola Nuts / Must He Have A Girl Friend!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.