Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,466 members, 7,819,703 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? (10398 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by badmrkt(m): 11:55am On Oct 10, 2011
are in lagos?if yes,take him to mainland bridge and push him down,while going down tell him you're tired of fuccccckiiiin him.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by arsenefc: 11:57am On Oct 10, 2011
Screw his best friend or his dad. Whichever works for you better wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
the Pushing over the bridge sounds more awesome and can be used in a clear context "I tossed him away". sweet grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Texther(m): 12:07pm On Oct 10, 2011
For you that gave this idiot a candid advice, you are as foolish as this poster. I dont even know why these should make d frontpage. Bunch of rubbish on good Monday
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
This shoudn't be on the front page anyway, But my advice for the OP is for her to tell him this, "Ermmmm sweerie the Doctor just confirmed me HIV/AIDS positive" End it with but am sure you wouldn't mind because we love ourselves, Watch his reaction after. Pls upload the pix of your face sha after your encounter,, Remain blessed grin
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by brainpulse: 12:19pm On Oct 10, 2011
You see, If it was a Guy dumping a lady , all Hell will let lose.

Look at that, sucked enough of him and you want to throw him away. that is bad
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by engrj(m): 12:24pm On Oct 10, 2011
Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? Let him make love with hrs & get u impregnated.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by engrj(m): 12:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? Let him make love with u hrs & get u impregnated.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by arsenefc: 12:26pm On Oct 10, 2011
The OP is trolling:

jennyty:

Cos we handsome men are very hard to come by,

Cant imagine this got to the front page. Seun dey look for traffic by any means possible. SMH.

On this note, I sign out of NL.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by strangest(m): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
Dump him today and trust me you will regret your actions tomorrow cos that man wey you dey dump am for, go screw you and dump you tomorrow and you will still want your guy back, Tell him you need a break for sometimes,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Sholaf(f): 12:29pm On Oct 10, 2011
jennyty:

There is this guy i have been dating for quite a while now,  Tell me the best way i can dump him,
What goes around comes around'
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by beckyomas(f): 12:38pm On Oct 10, 2011
strangest:

Dump him today and trust me you will regret your actions tomorrow cos that man wey you dey dump am for, go screw you and dump you tomorrow and you will still want your guy back, Tell him you need a break for sometimes,
hmn, thats how i told my boyfriend of 3yrs dat i needed a break but the reaction was as bad as telling him its over, i dont really know wat to say, but u coild tell him u need a break
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by obelisk(m): 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2011
did we tell how to straff him?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 10, 2011
The Best Way to dump him is "ASK FOR HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ALL THE TIME AND IF HE DOESNT GIVE, FAKE ANNOYANCE AND MAKE CALLS TO OTHER GUYS" he will be upset. But believe you me, the last girl that tried that, I spent about 300,000 on her in 1 month and dumped her when she needed accommodation the most. I went ahead and bought 2 cars and pose for her. She went back to her poor old boyfriend and she is broke and black right now.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by pkv(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2011
brainpulse:

You see, If it was a Guy dumping a lady , all Hell will let lose.

Look at that, sucked enough of him and you want to throw him away. that is bad
u dey mind d vampire, she don suck d guy finish!say na man want drop chic all d NL wild cats 4 don dey scream blue murder
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by pkv(m): 12:55pm On Oct 10, 2011
LeoMax:

The Best Way to dump him is "ASK FOR HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY ALL THE TIME AND IF HE DOESNT GIVE, FAKE ANNOYANCE AND MAKE CALLS TO OTHER GUYS" he will be upset. But believe you me, the last girl that tried that, I spent about 300,000 on her in 1 month and dumped her when she needed accommodation the most. I went ahead and bought 2 cars and pose for her. She went back to her poor old boyfriend and she is broke and black right now.
kai!u b man o!!300K f.ucck in a month.u realy disect her cuntis o.cos i want bliv say na safay,rana and dare u dey chop d ting.till u c say noting remain 4 fowl belle again
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Ekpees: 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
Know how you dump him,so that when that rich guy with jeep you are leaving your guy to suck you and throw you out like orange.you can always go back to your guy.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by johncasey1(m): 2:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
Stoompid thread, silly question SMH 4 U
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by dokkyelele(f): 2:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
@poster. l have a book '125 ways to quit a relationship' and its very good but u have to tell me ur age and the reason you are quitin d guy. (dont lie o)
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by ugo2u(m): 2:42pm On Oct 10, 2011
@poster

Before you do just make sure its the right thing to do. cos I did it once and the girl took it hard and the next gurl was just something else. so look before you leap
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by elhafeez(m): 2:54pm On Oct 10, 2011
hav sex with me and we wuld hav a video coverage. then we will send the video to his email dats if he has one or we culd send him the pics. abeg tell am if u no fit continue
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by nnwniger: 3:28pm On Oct 10, 2011
Senseless!!! How old are you poster?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by oladayo042: 3:30pm On Oct 10, 2011
Tell him you are pregnant for him.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by SAFO(m): 3:35pm On Oct 10, 2011
Here's a thought. Why not woman up and just tell him you don't want to be with him.

Or is that too hard?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Pelycan: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2011
Tell him to make a covenant with you. He'll run faster than his legs can carry him. And that will be a finito. Easy peasy! wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by frenchman2: 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
what you sow is what you reap, period!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 10, 2011
senselessssssssssssssss poster
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by alfredo4u(m): 5:25pm On Oct 10, 2011
If u try am, God go punish u.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by annawhite(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2011
best way to dump a guy?is the poster a woman or man
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by johncasey1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2011
After milking the poor Mo ron dry ,OP now turns us into GOBBELS ,trying 2 seek stoompid advice on how 2 dump the poor boy @ OP o ma Burn nii
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by annawhite(f): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2011
john casey:

After milking the poor Mo ron dry ,OP now turns us into GOBBELS ,trying 2 seek stoompid advice on how 2 dump the poor boy @ OP o ma Burn nii
why are you hurting ? tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by johncasey1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
@annawhite hurting ke ,I just feel sorry for the guy oon Only God knows how much the guy has wasted .SMH 4 HIM

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Girl Take To Prevent Her Self From Unwanted Pregnancy B4 Having Sex? / Guy Leaks Chat Photos Of A Lady Begging Him For Sex / My Longest Night. The Day She Slept Naked In My Apartment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.