Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? (10402 Views)

What Can Make A Lady Dump A Rich Guy? / Whats The Best Way To Dump A Gurl? / Can A Woman Use And Dump A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Jonwesley(m): 9:40pm On Oct 10, 2011
U re such an ingrate, and lack manners. Maybe u think u re too special. As if there re no other ladies that wld want to die for the same guy 2moro.When does such decision becomes a triviality? Suit ur self.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by MrsChima1(f): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2011
Send him a Skype message. wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Sike(m): 11:18pm On Oct 10, 2011
elhafeez:

hav sex with me and we wuld hav a video coverage. then we will send the video to his email dats if he has one or we culd send him the pics. abeg tell am if u no fit continue
Best option so far.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by AmakaG29(f): 12:12am On Oct 11, 2011
Laughing at the responses,

OK, seriously just be nice but firm, Some men have hearing problems so you may have to repeat yourself. Also, don't let him guilt you into being in a relationship that you don't want to be in.

The worst thing you can do is be mean or arrogant. You never know when you may one day need his help or the help of someone who knows him. Preserve your reputation! If he asks questions be honest, but polite.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 11, 2011
You can't dump a guy because only girls can be dumped! Lol,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 11, 2011
Op, call him and tell him why you cannot continue with the relationship, but that should be after you have made up your mind to leave him.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Wrex(m): 7:57am On Oct 11, 2011
ismaeel86:

Tell him you are pregnant for another man or that u have contacted HIV.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Ejisz: 8:00am On Oct 11, 2011
@poster, u ar just a sick Bleep. Go screw urself. Imagine d insult. U login 2 nairaland nd tel d intelectual nairalandas 2 give u scope on hw 2 dump ur eX fuckmate. U must have forgotten ur last used condom in ur pussy. Mtcheeeww. NEXT!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Wrex(m): 8:07am On Oct 11, 2011
what if he doesn't mind ;d
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Wrex(m): 8:12am On Oct 11, 2011
ismaeel86:

Tell him you are pregnant for another man or that u have contacted HIV.
WHAT IF HE DOESN'T MIND
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by dozie76(m): 9:00am On Oct 11, 2011
TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE EPILEPTIC and it mostly worries you at night.
He won't wait to confirm

Good Luck
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by splitnaija(m): 9:41am On Oct 11, 2011
Pls I'd like responses too but the scenario is reversed cos I'm looking for ways to dump a lady undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by itiswell1(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2011
Wicked gal. After eating his money, u are looking for a way to dump him. History will judge.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by pkv(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2011
Amaka G29:

Laughing at the responses,

OK, seriously just be nice but firm, Some men have hearing problems so you may have to repeat yourself. Also, don't let him guilt you into being in a relationship that you don't want to be in.

The worst thing you can do is be mean or arrogant. You never know when you may one day need his help or the help of someone who knows him. Preserve your reputation! If he asks questions be honest, but polite.
u r my brand jo!i know u wont dump me
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by chines4(m): 1:00pm On Oct 11, 2011
Jonwesley:

U re such an ingrate, and lack manners. Maybe u think u re too special. As if there re no other ladies that wld want to die for the same guy 2moro.When does such decision becomes a triviality? Suit your self.
Bros why the insult, Na u she wan dump(Abi another babe just dump u)

Ejisz:

@poster, u ar just a sick bleep. Go screw urself. Imagine d insult. U login 2 nairaland nd tel d intelectual nairalandas 2 give u scope on hw 2 dump your eX fuckmate. U must have forgotten your last used condom in your Kitty. Mtcheeeww. NEXT!
why are u crying over another man's headache

it is well:

Wicked gal. After eating his money, u are looking for a way to dump him. History will judge.

She force the guy?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by mathskill: 1:33pm On Oct 11, 2011
Simple.Stop picking his calls,never reply his text.Avoid meeting him. cut him off completly.When he hasn't seen you a while he will get the messege.That way you save yourself the trouble of breaking the news to him and if you ever meet in the future cos its a small world just tell him you were busy and its why he never got to hear any more from you.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by afroil: 3:49pm On Oct 11, 2011
simplest task on Earth.Just cheat on him very right in his presence(arange it, u understand beta). He is even d one dat will volunterily dump u after shooting u. Dirty LovePeddler LIKe U, wen u don milk his pocket nd sperm finish u wan run comot,abi? smellin SLUT, ASHAWOOOOOOOO, ole & oleh(lazy HARLOT)
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by splitnaija(m): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2011
afroil:

simplest task on Earth.Just cheat on him very right in his presence(arange it, u understand beta). He is even d one dat will volunterily dump u after shooting u. Dirty LovePeddler LIKe U, wen u don milk his pocket nd Fluid finish u wan run comot,abi? s[b]mellin SLUT, ASHAWOOOOOOOO, ole & oleh(lazy HARLOT)[/b]

Bros, take am easy abeg until she formally announces you as the one to be dumped cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Who knows, she could still change her mind in your favour wink wink wink wink
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2011
rahouf1

do invite the guy and state the reason why u want the relationship to be halt.
no big deal about that OK.
do that on time and stop deceiving the guy.

Not all men likes to hear the words lol! Had the same BS with my ex of two years, and yes after trying to have several conversations about how i felt about he's bad behavior( man liked constant DRAMA, very immature, and loves picking up fights), he always ended up making me feel like i was always the one at fault!!!!!!!, i always felt for it, and kept forgiving him in the name of love, until i took the fastest route out of frustration, Stopped picking up he's calls, never returned he's text messages( actually didn't bother reading them) and yes I've heard from he's friends, that he constantly paints me as a monster to he's friends, but i'm happy because it was like getting a deliverance from that TOXIC RELATIONSHIP .

ps If he's a guy just like my ex, Hit it, and proceed to quit it.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by pkv(m): 11:20pm On Oct 11, 2011
glitest:

rahouf1

do invite the guy and state the reason why u want the relationship to be halt.
no big deal about that OK.
do that on time and stop deceiving the guy.

Not all men likes to hear the words lol! Had the same BS with my ex of two years, and yes after trying to have several conversations about how i felt about he's bad behavior( man liked constant DRAMA, very immature, and loves picking up fights), he always ended up making me feel like i was always the one at fault!!!!!!!, i always felt for it, and kept forgiving him in the name of love, until i took the fastest route out of frustration, Stopped picking up he's calls, never returned he's text messages( actually didn't bother reading them) and yes I've heard from he's friends, that he constantly paints me as a monster to he's friends, but i'm happy because it was like getting a deliverance from that TOXIC RELATIONSHIP .

ps If he's a guy just like my ex, Hit it, and proceed to quit it.
dats ok luv!u dont nid 2 cry ova spilt milk, mind crying in my armss?
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 2:08am On Oct 12, 2011
That was sweet, but no thanx!!!!!, Gotten over him lol
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by CILT: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2011
I want you to know that the measure you use for someone else will be used back on you.
Whatever you throw to the world will surely bounce back on you.
First, it is not Biblical n secondly, not humanly accepted. !cos frm the look of things d guy has done u no wrong. You just want to break his heart for somebody else @ the the corner deceiving you with material things.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! If u've hears listen !cos he who laugh last laugh best.
Nobody knows tomorrow.
The best teacher u can turn to is GOD.
Girl, be wise.
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 13, 2011
splitnaija:

Pls I'd like responses too but the scenario is reversed cos I'm looking for ways to dump a lady undecided undecided undecided undecided
Just tell her that your joystick is dead!It's no longer functioning!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by babsjnr(m): 12:55am On Oct 14, 2011
Olodo agba ode
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by diva90: 2:44am On Oct 14, 2011
start ignoring him or be brave enough to just tell him off. #shikena
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by toyemz(f): 2:59am On Oct 14, 2011
@poster

have a talk with the guy and ask for a trial separation
tell him that you need time to sort yourself out
and don't ever go back
he will eventually get the message
but don't be harsh about it, be mature with your words kos what goes around comes around
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by dezulu1(f): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2012
C comments ☺̴̩̩̥ ...choi!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Gudintent: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2012
Best way ? There ain't! Just do it he will live but karma is a biaaatch!
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by jovie50: 7:18pm On Jul 24, 2012
jennyty: There is this guy i have been dating for quite a while now, Tell me the best way i can dump him,
just drink poison!! U will dump him
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by Youngpo413: 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2014
strangest: Dump him today and trust me you will regret your actions tomorrow cos that man wey you dey dump am for, go screw you and dump you tomorrow and you will still want your guy back, Tell him you need a break for sometimes,
Re: Whats The Best Way To Dump A Guy? by meelarh(f): 5:41pm On Apr 20, 2017
lolz, dats not the best way for me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Ways Guys Request For Sex (very Cool) / How Long Do Women Want Intercourse To Last? / LADIES!!!, How Do You Feel If This Happens?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.