Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:02 AM

Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" (28816 Views)

Kanayo O. Kanayo Blasts Reno Omokri For Mocking Peter Obi Over Mr Ibru / Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Corruption At NDDC: Rodnab, Akpabio And The N16 Billion NDDC Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Dude is actually in his own world.. lol quit smokin or hard drugs if u do alot of it. Its affecting ur brain u r not in touch wiv reality

Your impertinence precipitated this. You can now move on with your life
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Blaze14k: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:

Your impertinence precipitated this. You can now move on with your life

Lol so naive
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by saysoo: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
This 10th assembly will be the worst National assembly in the history of Nigeria. Akpabio is just a clown and clueless on what the assembly is.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by tesppidd: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

I didn’t see anything wrong with it
Then I wouldn't be too hard to guess you are a Tinubu,/ APC supporter.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by maasoap(m): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2023
philipobiz:

When they are voting to increase their allowances do they laugh at all the way they are doing in the video?
Either they laughed or cried, they should just take decision that will favour the masses.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Felaincarnated: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
30/70 no be majority. U can only speak for ursef.
asanausana91:
that was then. I am speaking with you with prove. Enter any of the barracks and hear complain.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Electorate: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2023
benjackugo:

https://twitter.com/UtomiPat/status/1684724245174050816?t=dzsG4M95v-rVYRNgVlEshA&s=19

Below is the video that made Utomi criticize Akpabio. In the video, Senate President Akpabio and other senators laughed when Akpabio passed the motion, 'Let The Poor Breathe'.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpMROKtbhLE

What they don't realize is that the majority of militia groups that will be created to start assassinating them one by one are going to be the very poor they are mocking today.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Electorate: 3:44pm On Jul 28, 2023
rtdCivilservant:

Thought I was the only one. May be this is not the complete video.

Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

The evil minded ones always support themselves so i am not surprise.

1 Like

Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by a4cube: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
VinnyBaba:

According to the Bible, Pride goeth before a Fall.😒

Akpabio and his APC goons will be Disgraced soon. sad
Nobody is distracting them. If tinubu is ousted all of them will move to LP and continue laughing at the hungry Nigerians.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ViceGovernor: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
There abound stories upon stories of the poor whom God lifted from the dunghill and set them among Princes....but they forgot that God rules in the affairs of men.
According to the book of Luke 1:52 He hath put down the mighty from their seats and exalted them of low degree.

As God liveth surely senator akpabio will be brought down from his mighty seat.
Those who show contempt for the poor disregards our maker.
Psalm 12:5 For the oppression of the poor, for the sighing of the needy, now will I arise, saith the Lord ; I will set him in safety from him that puffeth at him.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Musaspp(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2023
You wonder The evil-genius himself @abat, of course!
LUAN:
Akpabio is not a serious man, i wonder who gave him SP
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Fujiyama: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2023
Image123:
Tinubu said "let the poor breathe." He said it to folks and policies like Emefiele who wanted to increase the suffering of the poor. The Senate agreed that the poor should be allowed to breathe and their bills and burdens not increased. You see it as mockery of the poor. It's people like you that were against the poor and supporting Emefiele because you hated Tinubu. God will judge all you wicked souls.

^^^
Oh be quiet. We aren't children here.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by OnyiMba: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
God dey
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Fujiyama: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2023
iLoveYouToo:
This is a one-off event that took less than 2% of the total session. If you would judge the entire session based on events that took less than 2% of their time then I have nothing more to say.

^^^
The ejaculatory reflex in a healthy adult male lasts a few seconds - arguably less than 2% of the entire process of sexual intercourse - from pre-intimacy to resolution. For some men who have mastered control of that reflex - and who can "go at it" for almost an hour, ejaculation takes far less than 2% of the time of the total session. If you would judge the potency (or fertility or whatever you want to call it) of a male based on an event that took less than 2% of the time spent on sex then I have nothing more to say.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 7:06pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
Oh be quiet. We aren't children here.

It's an insult to compare bigots, terrorists sympatizers and sore losers to children.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Fujiyama: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2023
Image123:

Okay, so the decision which is MOST important is okay. Are millions of Nigerians poor or not? Is it okay for opposition and foreign bodies to use the word poor and multi-dimensional poor and millions of poor on us? It's fine for most of you but sacrilege for the government to think about or talk about the poor. Hypocrisy.

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.

The problem isn't thinking about or talking about the poor. The problem is laughing at them.

Don't try to create a diversion. It won't work.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
undecided

Nonsense.

The problem isn't thinking about or talking about the poor. The problem is laughing at them.

Don't try to create a diversion. It won't work.

Pele poor.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Jomonix: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2023
Image123:

You are a sore loser my friend, take your L in peace, you have at least 8 years to bear it.

I know you are too young to understand the damages. You will understand as you grow in experience.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Image123(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2023
Jomonix:

I know you are too young to understand the damages. You will understand as you grow in experience.

You're too old to comprehend the backward move your movement is causing the whole region.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by AfonjaPriest: 8:20pm On Jul 28, 2023
Tinubu loves associating with criminals and like-minded crooks. His cornditions gives him respite whenever he meets them.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Feggie3: 8:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

He was extremely laughing at the end of the video. And the senators also burst out into heavy laughter. It was cut off.
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ChristianMuslim: 9:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
The poor are even better off than all of them.. Are they not bunch of thieves.. syphoning and looting public fundz.. God Will surely come through for the poor one day..
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by ChristianMuslim: 9:49pm On Jul 28, 2023
War is knocking on all doors in Nigeria.. and its going to be between the Poor versus the rich.. the elites versus the political thugs.. and not igbo versus Yoruba or hausa, and not religious war neither.. Our govt is playing games lets be guided
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Babaibeji2020(m): 11:46pm On Jul 28, 2023
Thundafireseun:
I just watched the video

Birds 🐦 of a feather, reason alike.
You'll never see anything wrong.......
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by iLoveYouToo(m): 1:47am On Jul 29, 2023
Fujiyama:

^^^
The ejaculatory reflex in a healthy adult male lasts a few seconds - arguably less than 2% of the entire process of sexual intercourse - from pre-intimacy to resolution. For some men who have mastered control of that reflex - and who can "go at it" for almost an hour, ejaculation takes far less than 2% of the time of the total session. If you would judge the potency (or fertility or whatever you want to call it) of a male based on an event that took less than 2% of the time spent on sex then I have nothing more to say.

Wrong analogy, buzz when you wake up, I’ll set you on my path
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Backpedal: 8:29am On Jul 29, 2023
AareGaa:

Stop lamenting because Obi was rejected at the polls..
Ibos supporting Obi were the real ethnic bigots.
Thank God, he was rejected.
Stop smoking weed you will not hear
See the silly talk
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Cromagnon: 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2023
LUAN:
Akpabio is not a serious man, i wonder who gave him SP
he wasn't given. He fought for it
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Cromagnon: 8:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
Adewale1603:
Yet it's all these Rich people that usually dies very early, the poor still lives long.
who long life in poverty epp
Re: Pat Utomi Criticises Akpabio And The Nigerian Senate For "Mocking The Poor" by Cromagnon: 8:03pm On Jul 29, 2023
harsysky:
To those who didn't see anything wrong in the video, watch it again but this time, have it at the back of your mind that these people have looted the country dry to even ridicule the poor the way they did.
have it at the back of your mind that the ppl collected their needs of Pottage eand encouraged them to loot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obasanjo Blackmailing President Elect- Senator Rowland Owie / APC Kaduna Picks Hadiza Balarabe As El'Rufai's Running Mate / Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Asks Buhari To Resign Over Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.